Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Morning all! Well it's Friday again, woooo! Can't wait for 3.30 today! I'm reporting in with a 1lb loss this week. I know I'm going to get shouted at/told off, but I'm really disappointed with that :( I've busted a gut this week trying to make sure that I've had plenty of superfree and drinking lots of fluid, and I've tried to cut my portion sizes down a bit. I just feel like I'm never going to get to target at this rate :sigh:

Morning !!!

Well done on the loss
You have had a great week so I would have thought maybe you would have had a bigger loss but its still a loss and it counts and all adds up Hun take it one day at a time x
Try not to be down and maybe it will show next week as a nice big loss x

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Friday 26th April (EE)

Thanks ladies! I know I shouldn't mope about a loss...it's hard to get excited about a 1lb though sometimes. Never mind, even if I lost an average of half a pound a week that would still be 26lb in a year...that would take me to 12 stone 5lb! I've got to keep thinking about that!

I'm not sure what tomorrow's food will involve as I'm down in Cardiff for my Masters graduation!! :D:D:D:D I'm quite excited now!

Today's food plan so far is...

Breakfast:

Pineapple

Lunch:

Chicken sweetcorn recipe
Uncle Ben's long grain rice - 1 syn

Supper:

Roast chicken
Potato wedges (HexB for oil)
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onions, chives, peppers, chopped apple
EL salad cream - 1 syn
Mayo and sweet chilli dip - 3 syns
Grated cheddar (HexA)

Snacks and drinks:

Douwe egberts caramel coffee - 1 syn

Today's syns: 6

Total syns: 6

Syns remaining: 99/105

Last edited:
Hi Sian - well done on your loss. We've all been there, when we know we've been really good and it doesn't show on the scales - but it will at some point, I promise you! It sounds like you've picked yourself up and you're having a good day, so that's fab!

Hope you have a wonderful graduation weekend - you deserve it! xxx

Well done on the loss hun!! I lost 1lb this week too and felt kind of the same as you to begin with, but all these 1lb losses soon add up to a big loss :) someone said to me the other day (can't remember who lol) ok it might only be a lb, but what would I weigh if I wasn't losing at all, I'd probably be more than my starting weight!
You're doing really well, keep at it!! Fingers crossed for a bugger loss next week hey xxxxx

Here's some pics from the graduation!

Attachments

• 1367082820760.jpg
    1367082820760.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 1367082832615.jpg
    1367082832615.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 1367082868596.jpg
    1367082868596.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 1367082885125.jpg
    1367082885125.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 99

Food today so far...

Breakfast - none, naughty!

Lunch - chicken, bacon and cheese toastie on wholemeal (HexB and HexA), grapes, clementine

Supper - off out for a meal, so I'll update later!

Well the evening ended up being far higher syns than I'd hoped...the meal was the worst meal out I'd ever had, and ended up having a few drinks, so I'm guessing the syns were around 50 for the day. I suppose that still leaves me 49 syns for the remainder of the week. Ah well, it's likely to be the last graduation I have so I should be allowed to enjoy myself! :) xx

Afternoon lovelies! Well the weekend ended up being a bit of a write off food wise! The whole family descended on my mum and dad yesterday, so it was babies and animals galore! We had some really synful food i.e. desserts etc, so I'm just going to draw a line as it was a celebration weekend. I'm going to try to keep my food low syn for the rest of the week to minimise the damage, but at the end of the day I'm not going to steps about it as I think I deserved it, lol!

Afternoon lovelies! Well the weekend ended up being a bit of a write off food wise! The whole family descended on my mum and dad yesterday, so it was babies and animals galore! We had some really synful food i.e. desserts etc, so I'm just going to draw a line as it was a celebration weekend. I'm going to try to keep my food low syn for the rest of the week to minimise the damage, but at the end of the day I'm not going to steps about it as I think I deserved it, lol!

Yeah you Defo deserved it Hun !!! You shouldn't feel guilty etc
Hope you had a fab weekend with all your family x

Hmmm, well the low syn day hasn't really happened today. Complete binge! :eek::eek: I'm rubbish! Think it's because I'm exhausted and starting to stress about how much marking I have to get done before our school inspection two weeks time :(

There's no excuse though...back in the rat race tomorrow!

Back