Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Age is definitely just a number. When i was 18, my boyfriend was 37... my parents hated it but they got used to it!

Awwww i like to hear about happy stuff! x

Yayyy its great to hear some lovely news Sian. Enjoy it hun ,there arent many men left out there like that who treat ladies like they should. You deserve to be happy x

Re: Sian's restart diary - changing to monthly weighing. Fingers crossed!

Afternoon ladies! Firstly, happy Christmas eve to everybody, I hope you're all suitably excited about tomorrow's festivities :D:D:D

It's been ages since I posted, shame on me! I've been completely off plan for about 3 weeks now, so after tomorrow I'm just going to try to be as good as possible before getting back on track in January...with Christmas, New Year and my birthday all within two weeks of each other it's not really that easy staying on track when you have as little willpower as me! ;):rolleyes::D I shall just accept the gain and start afresh with a positive attitude once I'm back in work :)

Things have been manic since I've been home...I've been to my nephew's birthday party, over to see my niece on her birthday, Christmas food shopping and today has been spent cleaning and cooking so I'm pooped now! I shall endeavour to pop in to all your diaries later, I haven't forgotten about you! :D

XxxXxx

Merry Xmas Sian and a Happy Birthday to you chick. I hope you have a wonderful time. Also hope the romance is going well for you xxx

Thanks ladies! My birthday isn't until 6th Jan, so it's a while away yet, but still within the two week Christmas period.

The romance is going well, thanks for asking! We've had a couple of ups and downs (especially as I thought he was going to say I love you and I freaked out a bit!), but all's well at the moment. I won't see him until 5th January though which is ages away! I'm trying to work out how to tell my parents about him...they really will freak out about his age :( xxx

Thanks ladies! My birthday isn't until 6th Jan, so it's a while away yet, but still within the two week Christmas period.

The romance is going well, thanks for asking! We've had a couple of ups and downs (especially as I thought he was going to say I love you and I freaked out a bit!), but all's well at the moment. I won't see him until 5th January though which is ages away! I'm trying to work out how to tell my parents about him...they really will freak out about his age :( xxx

Awww thats good to hear. OMG Im not surprised you almost freaked lol . Im sure your parents will accept him regardless of his age, because he makes you happy and thats what matters. xx

I hope so hun! I might just drop the bombshell before I go back, haha!

What he said was that I was a major part of his life now and he didn't think he'd felt this way before. I just got a bit freaked out, haha! I think I was just generally a bit stressed before Christmas :) xxx

Happy Christmas Eve hun..... Hope you have a fab Christmas xxx

Thanks lovey! Hope you have a fab day tomorrow xxx

Evening all!!

Cor, I'm absolutely stuffed!! Such a lush food day, very little on plan though. It's just so nice to be spending time with my family without thinking about work!

Hope you've all had a fab day! Xxx

Back