Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

You're in the same boat as me! I've just ordered some books and a points calculator although 7-10 days delivery. Rubbish.

Still feeling rough? Xz

Hiya hun. Have you downloaded the weight watchers app? It's not bad actually for working out the points. You just log in and Bob's your uncle. It also has a barcode scanner. I tried it out earlier and it works :) xx

Evening all! I hope everyone's well. I've spent 5 hours revising with the year 10 kids for their exam, so I haven't been online much. I also went shopping to stock up on some staples for WW. I went through the self serve checkout as my shopping was like a great big belisha beacon saying "this woman's following weight watchers". Haha! Once I've got my head around the points a bit more I'll try not to buy too much WW stuff as its sooooo expensive! :eek: Tesco didn't have any WW ready meals though, so I'll have to cook my own meals, haha! Xx

Haha that made me chuckle!! :D
How are you feeling today hun? X

Glad I made you chuckle! :D I'm not feeling so bad today, but all the coughing I've been doing is giving me a headache! I'll be glad to see the back of this lurgy. How are you hun? Xx

Glad I made you chuckle! :D I'm not feeling so bad today, but all the coughing I've been doing is giving me a headache! I'll be glad to see the back of this lurgy. How are you hun? Xx

Ouch! Have you taken anything hun?
I'm ok thanks, just waiting for coronation street :)

I've taken some horrid tasting herbal cough mixture :yuk: and some medicine for a thickly cough! I'll dose myself up again before going to bed later :) Corrie's on here too...wonder when they'll find out who brained Tina! Xx

Hope the medicine works!
I wonder who will get the blame??? X

Hey hun just a quick one but don't be scared you will be fine! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do you feel like you know what your doing??

Not got a scooby! Xx

I'm reasonably confident that I could probably do a filling and healthy day without too much stress, lol! The only minor fly in the ointment is going to be my brother's birthday meal tomorrow. It's probably been easier for me to find out how it works as I've been on holiday so I've had more time on my hands to peruse the app and website. Maybe we just need to bite the bullet and do it! :D xx

You'll be fine Sian I'm sure! Anything you're not sure of ask on here and someone will help you out!

Oh and bloody good job id already watched coro before coming on here ladies!!!!! Xx

Back