Sian's Diary...

I've decided that I need food in my life - I'm not finding the diet hard anymore and no feelings of hunger, I think i've finally got the determination to do it and i'm in the mind set of ' If i fall off the wagon i'm getting straight back on again' whereas usually id be like 'ohh well i've binged today so I may aswell start again on Monday'. I don't mean that I want to eat everyday, I just want little things to look forward to. Lastnight (as it was weigh day) I had scrambled eggs and salad which i actually think is ok as part of ss+?? (correct me if i'm wrong please) but it was bloody delicious. It filled me up so much, i didn't realise id lose my appetite that quick after starting the CD. I don't regret it at all because i really wanted it and i just think that i could have opted for a takeaway or even a sandwich/toast which would have been worse. So back on it today now that i've had my food fix..a little bit gutted that my night out with the girls on Saturday has come round so early in the diet but it was my choice to start before it. Anyway i know we'll have a brilliant time and hopefully will wake up ready to attack again from Sunday till WI on Wednesday.
Sorry I cant stop writing...I'm feeling really chirpy and positive today... PMA is the way forward :)

I've decided that I need food in my life - I'm not finding the diet hard anymore and no feelings of hunger, I think i've finally got the determination to do it and i'm in the mind set of ' If i fall off the wagon i'm getting straight back on again' whereas usually id be like 'ohh well i've binged today so I may aswell start again on Monday'. I don't mean that I want to eat everyday, I just want little things to look forward to. Lastnight (as it was weigh day) I had scrambled eggs and salad which i actually think is ok as part of ss+?? (correct me if i'm wrong please) but it was bloody delicious. It filled me up so much, i didn't realise id lose my appetite that quick after starting the CD. I don't regret it at all because i really wanted it and i just think that i could have opted for a takeaway or even a sandwich/toast which would have been worse. So back on it today now that i've had my food fix..a little bit gutted that my night out with the girls on Saturday has come round so early in the diet but it was my choice to start before it. Anyway i know we'll have a brilliant time and hopefully will wake up ready to attack again from Sunday till WI on Wednesday.
Sorry I cant stop writing...I'm feeling really chirpy and positive today... PMA is the way forward :)

Hi Sian, welcome Hun and well done for doing your first week and for your 3 1/2 lb loss! You sound like you are really in the zone Hun which is fab! Stick at it Hun and the weight will come off in no time!

Enjoy your night out and then back to 100%! I look forward to seeing how you are doing Hun x

So i went out Saturday night and WOW did i make the most of my 'time off' the diet haha. I had beans on toast before heading out as i wanted something filling so that I didnt get too drunk too quickly haha!! I really enjoyed and eventho i drank probably about 8 glasses of rose wine i think dancing flat out until 4am must have had an advantage so hopefully not too much damage. Yesterday i felt absolutely awful so as per usual after a night out i had a Mcdonalds (oops) but thats all i had all day and i made sure i drank loooads of water. I think whatever the outcome weightloss-wise is this week ill be happy with it as i really took advantage of not being on the diet for 2 days so I cant really expect a big loss. Never mind. Back on the wagon today. And my sister is actually starting today too so im sure that will make it easier for both of us :)

Hope everyone else is good and not been as naughty as i have this weekend :)

Now the plan is to try and stick to the diet as much as possible ready for the next night out :)

So i went out Saturday night and WOW did i make the most of my 'time off' the diet haha. I had beans on toast before heading out as i wanted something filling so that I didnt get too drunk too quickly haha!! I really enjoyed and eventho i drank probably about 8 glasses of rose wine i think dancing flat out until 4am must have had an advantage so hopefully not too much damage. Yesterday i felt absolutely awful so as per usual after a night out i had a Mcdonalds (oops) but thats all i had all day and i made sure i drank loooads of water. I think whatever the outcome weightloss-wise is this week ill be happy with it as i really took advantage of not being on the diet for 2 days so I cant really expect a big loss. Never mind. Back on the wagon today. And my sister is actually starting today too so im sure that will make it easier for both of us :)

Hope everyone else is good and not been as naughty as i have this weekend :)

Now the plan is to try and stick to the diet as much as possible ready for the next night out :)

Hi Sian! Good to see you had a nice time off plan! Not sure I could do that as not sure I would be able to stop! Well done Hun for getting back on it today and it should be easier now that your sister is on this with you x

Thanks Theresa,
Your brilliant at supporting everyone :)
How are you getting on?
Im feeling really deflated today, I know you shouldnt weigh everyday but I weighed yesterday to see what damage the weekend had done and i was 12.1 which i was really chuffed with, I stuck to the plan 100% yesterday and today im 12.3 :/ so if im still 12.3 tomorrow it means ive put a pound on :(
I know i said id be fine with whatever the outcome this week but ive been 100% apart from those 2 days and i didnt go as mad as i thought i would those days, I could have eaten alot more! I kinda wish i had now atleast i wouldnt mind putting weight on then.
Im thinking maybe its because I didnt drink as much water on the weekend so my body would have had less water in it when i weighed yesterday morning compared to this morning but im really dreading weighing tomorrow now as i really thought id see the 11's this week after seeing the scales yesterday and now i dont think theres any chance of that happening.
Incase you havent guessed im having a down day and its not even 9am yet haha.. Hope i feel better as the day goes on!!

Thanks Theresa,
Your brilliant at supporting everyone :)
How are you getting on?
Im feeling really deflated today, I know you shouldnt weigh everyday but I weighed yesterday to see what damage the weekend had done and i was 12.1 which i was really chuffed with, I stuck to the plan 100% yesterday and today im 12.3 :/ so if im still 12.3 tomorrow it means ive put a pound on :(
I know i said id be fine with whatever the outcome this week but ive been 100% apart from those 2 days and i didnt go as mad as i thought i would those days, I could have eaten alot more! I kinda wish i had now atleast i wouldnt mind putting weight on then.
Im thinking maybe its because I didnt drink as much water on the weekend so my body would have had less water in it when i weighed yesterday morning compared to this morning but im really dreading weighing tomorrow now as i really thought id see the 11's this week after seeing the scales yesterday and now i dont think theres any chance of that happening.
Incase you havent guessed im having a down day and its not even 9am yet haha.. Hope i feel better as the day goes on!!

Ahh bless you Sian that is so nice of you to say! I am getting on well had great day today my youngest son passed his driving test today so been out with him to buy him a car so chuffed for him! Been good and exited and nervous about my 5th weigh in tomorrow! It's been my first week on SS+ so exited to see how much I have lost?

Sorry to hear you are deflated Hun! No you need to hide those scales! Seems you are not the only one who has been disappointed when they get on their own scales! HIDE THEM YOUNG LADY!

You can do it hun get weighted tomorrow and see where you are at! But promise yourself and me that no matter what you will stick to it as you will only sabatarge the good work you have done if you come off plan!

Let me know how you have done today and I will be thinking of you tomorrow and will pop in to see ow you have done x

Ahh well done to your son, thats fab :)
I hope your weigh in goes good as you can tell that your enjoying SS+ :)

As i expected i've stayed the same this week..its not a very good achievment 2 weeks in but then again i expected it after going out on the weekend. Back on track now and hopefully a loss of atleast 3lbs next week. i really dont mind what the losses are aslong as they are losses.

Woken up really hungry today so its gonna be a loooong old day!!

Hope everyones good! :)

Morning everyone..
I went to see my CDC lastnight and her scales were the same as mine and i stayed the same this week. Atleast i know my scales are quite accurate :)
I feel really good today now after having a long chat with her, my sister and me were there for well over an hour chatting to her. Im ready now to start a new week and attack. Hopefully this week will be better and I have no going out or meals or anything planned for the weekend so i should be fine. On sunday im going to watch a rally because my dad and boyfriend are both racing, usually we'd have bacon rolls and hot chocs and burgers and all sorts to keep us warm (its always freezing there) but this week my fathers decided to take our motorhome because my mum is coming too so that will make it so much easier to have my shakes and I can go and make tea anytime i want so the burger van wont be seeing me this weekend!! :D Hows everyone doing??

Good luck chick and stick with it it gets easier. Well done so far and at least you stayed the same.

Im on day 4 hun and finding the hunger hard xx

Good luck chick and stick with it it gets easier. Well done so far and at least you stayed the same.

Im on day 4 hun and finding the hunger hard xx

Thats how i feel, i always feel brill days 1,2 and 3 and then days 4 and 5 I really struggle.
You will probably get into ketosis soon and then you wont find it as hard.

Im not a good example of somebody on the CD because im up and down all the time ..
I spoke to my CDC lastnight and said that im going to try my best to stick to the shakes but if i feel like i want food im not going to deprive myself of it as itll only end up in a massive binge. she completely understands and she gave me a fresh record card and said that we are basically starting again from today and i explained to her that im not in a mad rush to lose the weight aslong as it comes off... she was really understanding.

yeah im the same its so easy to just wanna binge but im determined to get it off and keep it off this time xxx

im out saturday so will just have to make good choices.

Im back on it 100% (again) now, im starving, ive got headache, im tired and moody but a few more days i should get over that. My sister was ment to hide my scales on Wednesday but there still there so couldnt resist weighing this morning and im exactly the same as i was on Wednesday which has got me down abit but im going to carry on until weighday on Wednesday and see if theyve budged much by then. Ive ordered products from my CDC to pick up on Wed as i wont see her then until the 1st March (2 weeks after) and the way im feeling now if i havent lost much by the 1st March ill have to try something else to lose weight.

On a brighter note...ITS FRIIIIDAAAAYYYY!! :) And ive got the Friday feeling in a mega way... Roll on 5.30pm :)

Hey chick im in the same boat as you only lost 1.6lb but at least its a loss..... plus im going ot the gym loads xxx

Hey chick im in the same boat as you only lost 1.6lb but at least its a loss..... plus im going ot the gym loads xxx

Thats good that you go to the gym. I need to start going running, now that the nights are getting lighter ill be able to do that... that might help the weight come off then!! :)

I disagree lol its seems to make the weight harder to loose !!

Hi girls,

Your doing really well :) keep up the good work!
Maybe the weight loss isnt as good because you have muscle gain instead , and ive heard muscle weighs heavier than fat! dont know how but thats what my husband says!

L
xxx

Hi girls,

Your doing really well :) keep up the good work!
Maybe the weight loss isnt as good because you have muscle gain instead , and ive heard muscle weighs heavier than fat! dont know how but thats what my husband says!

L
xxx

Thanks, Finding it hard to be motivated as i feel im fighting a losing battle...but ill get there if i keep trying :)

I know how you feel luv lol!!!

Laura Kate a pound of fat and a pound of muscle weigh the same, muscle takes up less room!!! Hence you will be smaller size if your muscle than if you were fat. If you get me loool.....................................:rolleyes:

Hi Missie, I was told no exercise on SS because your not getting enough calories and your body doesn't burn the fat for fuel, it turns it to muscle instead weighing more than fat?!?
Good luck xx

ummm thats something to think about!!!

does that mean im getting bigger

Back