Sian's Diary...

Thanks Girls :)

I was okay with the hunger, i had my last shake at 6.30 and went up to watch tv in bed at around 7 so i think its going to be alot of early nights for me :)

I weigh with my CDC at 6pm but her scales are the same as mine so i weigh at home in the morning and this week ive lost 2.5lbs :) i know many wouldnt be happy with that but im very happy with it as im not 100% on it and i have quite a few naughties a week so im fine with that loss aslong as it comes off im happy. AND im finally in the 11s (just about - by half a pound haha) but i havent seen the 11s since 2011 as in 2012 i went between 12.3 and 12.13 so to be less that i was all of last year feels good. My uniform is also very loose considering just after christmas i ripped my trousers because they were so tight. Happy girly today :) Good luck with everyones WIs :)

Well done babes thats brilliant xxxxx

Well done babes thats brilliant xxxxx

Thanks chick im going to celebrate with the skittles i resisited on the weekend ;) I tend to have a naughty on WI days hahaha im such a bad dieter x

Thanks chick im going to celebrate with the skittles i resisited on the weekend ;) I tend to have a naughty on WI days hahaha im such a bad dieter x

thats why my WI is on a saturday loooooool xxxxx

thats why my WI is on a saturday loooooool xxxxx

Haha we are very alike!! i like your way of thinking actually i might change my WI days haha x

ha this week is gonna be awful for me i think tho!!!

ha this week is gonna be awful for me i think tho!!!

Think positive, how much more have you got to lose? I used to pressure myself into losing loads of weight everyweek and when i didnt id just binge so now i think eat little and often and if i lose 2lbs a week then atleast im getting somehwere and i dont tend to binge... slow and steady wins the race :)

This is true...................have a holiday in like 5 weeks tho and wanted to be in better shape!!!
Did you say you were exercising tho!
How tall are you? You need to do your stats chick xxxxx

This is true...................have a holiday in like 5 weeks tho and wanted to be in better shape!!!
Did you say you were exercising tho!
How tall are you? You need to do your stats chick xxxxx

Well im sure youll look lovely, Where are you goin on holz?
No im not excercising at all, maybe in a few weeks ill try that couch to 5k thing as im the unfittest person EVER!!
Im 5ft4 and 11.13lbs...i dont think im huge or anything, usually i concentrate on the weight but this time its more important to me to get a healthy BMI...thats like my challenge at the moment.
Ive tried doing my stats but they dont save for some reason :S

well they have saved now so that good..............how old are you?

Think you taking a really good healthy approach to it chick your doing great x

well they have saved now so that good..............how old are you?

Think you taking a really good healthy approach to it chick your doing great x

Yep theyve saved, i must have been doing something wrong, i wasnt putting them in the right format or something :S

Im 21, everyone i speak to that are a little older say to lose it and lose it for good when you are young because it only gets harder as you get older...and i dont want it to be any harder than it is now so i HAVE to do it now!! I tend to get immune to every diet i do, i lost 2stone a few years ago by eating healthy and it came to a stop, i then lost 3 stone on herbalife and that came to a stop, i just hope that one day ill be able to do the healthy eating and excercise thing and not gain loads of weight, after all..a diet like this is not something you can be on forever

Very wise words and im telling ya it does get harder the older you are chick xxxx

I still feel 21 but its not coming off like it was :(

Very wise words and im telling ya it does get harder the older you are chick xxxx

I still feel 21 but its not coming off like it was :(

:( It will come off it just takes time.. i find the quicker it comes off the quicker it goes back on...with me anyway so im taking my time :)

So i saw my CDC lastnight and her scales usually match mine exactly but lastnight her said that i'd lost 4lbs whereas on mine id only lost 2.5lbs. Weird! Ive always gone by mine anyway so i am counting it as 2.5lbs which im happy with, but she was over the moon id lost '4lbs' because she knows im abit naughty sometimes and she knows i have some meals throughout the week.
Im not seen her now until the 1st March which seems ages away (2weeks and 2days) so im going to try and push myself to lose another 7lbs before i see her again which would bring me to 11.6 and i would have passed another mini goal :) Thats what im hoping anyway but what will be will be.
Hope everyone is doing well and hope its a lovely day where you are because its stunning here today, sunny and cold, feels like a fresh spring morning :)

Well done chick thats brilliant news your are doing so well chick xxxx

I just had my first lemon bar....YUM!! Sooo much nicer than the other bars...Looking forward to tomorrow lunchtime already :)

Agreed!! :) x

I had one too and think they are amazing they cant possible be allowed loll xxxx

Day one of my challenge xxx

I had one too and think they are amazing they cant possible be allowed loll xxxx

Day one of my challenge xxx

Morning, lovely arent they!!
What challenge is that? x

Back