Sian's Diary...

Yeah I boil the kettle but only leave it a minute or two as I don't like luke warm drinks either hot or cold, then I blend it with the powder and its like a proper hot chocolate feels like a real treat, i think you'll like it :) I would also give mix a mouse a bash as it feels like your eating a desert and this might stop you looking for other food perhaps? Xx

Yeah I boil the kettle but only leave it a minute or two as I don't like luke warm drinks either hot or cold, then I blend it with the powder and its like a proper hot chocolate feels like a real treat, i think you'll like it :) I would also give mix a mouse a bash as it feels like your eating a desert and this might stop you looking for other food perhaps? Xx

Cool, ill deffo have a hot choc soon :)
Trying a cranberry bar for lunch today, i cant wait!!
Not sure about the mix a mousse because im really funny with bits and stuff and alot of people have mentioned that you need the nack of making them or you have gellotine bits and stuff and that would just make me heave, it would put me right off!! Im a wuss with bits in my food...and skins on my gravy...yuuuck!! haha :D

Ive just had the cranberry bar...the first few bites i didnt think was very nice (im not a fruit bar lover anyway e.g go ahead bars etc) but the more i ate it i got used to it and i quite enjoyed it in the end, nice to taste something different!! Im a little bit fussy sometimes so ill end up sticking to the same things every day which means ill get bored so im going to give everything a chance..:)

I had the cranberry bar the other morning and loved it mmmmm. I just had the tomato soup for lunch and the taste was ok but left a powdery feeling in my mouth. I'm a bit like you Sian with the soups :( think I will stick with porridge, shakes and bars from now on. Although I need to try the lemon bar but have to wait til Sunday. Well done and keep up the good work. The weight will melt away before you know it :)

I had the cranberry bar the other morning and loved it mmmmm. I just had the tomato soup for lunch and the taste was ok but left a powdery feeling in my mouth. I'm a bit like you Sian with the soups :( think I will stick with porridge, shakes and bars from now on. Although I need to try the lemon bar but have to wait til Sunday. Well done and keep up the good work. The weight will melt away before you know it :)

Im gutted that i got a weeks worth of soups now...never mind....by the end of the week i might love them (very much doubt it tho ha)
The lemon bar is AMAZING, you will love it, especially if you like the cranberry.
Cant wait to WI a week tomorrow now that ive got this new positive feeling and believe i can actually do it :)
Hope your doing good :)

Good luck Sian :) Hope your last weigh in went well and you saw some results xxx

Good luck Sian :) Hope your last weigh in went well and you saw some results xxx

Well i WI every wednesday chick but had such a bad week last week that ive probably gained this week but im back on it now so hoping for some results for next Wednesday :)

glad youre staying positive hun! good job, keep it up :D

WI today and ive lost 2lbs :D:D
Im over the moon after the week i had i expected to STS or gain so i am soo chuffed, and im still on track to be at my goal by Butlins in June :)
So whereas usually on a Wednesday id be having a treat e.g skittles, mini eggs...anything naughty really, im going to stick to it because this WI has given me a massive boost :)

I had the leek and potato soup lastnight and it was really nice, i actually really enjoyed it..YAAY it has restored my faith in the soups haha... its a shame ive got 2 bloody chilli ones left haha!

So today - day 3
B - Banana shake
L - Lemon bar
D - Chicken and mushroom soup

Feeling so good today :)

Heeeeyyy

2lb off WELL DONE!! that's great, very happy for you :D :D I'm glad your feeling more positive and got your determination back xx

Also glad you found a soup you like :) x

Heeeeyyy

2lb off WELL DONE!! that's great, very happy for you :D :D I'm glad your feeling more positive and got your determination back xx

Thankyou :)
How are you doing?
Cant wait to get into ketosis because i am bloody starving! lol
And yes that soup actually tasted like 'normal' soup...my mother went shopping yesterday and i was dying to have some fresh bread with it because it didnt taste like 'diet food'!!

My mother said 'thats not food, i dont know how you can eat that stuff' and my dad has started saying almost every day that im looking pale and that the diet is making me ill...I am pale anyway, i always have been...
i have been feeling alot 'tireder' tho, im literally going to sleep at 9pm and sleeping until 7.30am and still waking up tired, is this normal for a 21 year old? Im feeling old before my time! LOL

great job on the loss woooo!!! i completely agree with you on the potato and leek soup..its my favourite! it tastes just like normal..yummy :)

great job on the loss woooo!!! i completely agree with you on the potato and leek soup..its my favourite! it tastes just like normal..yummy :)

Thanks Pudge, im mega chuffed because ive been so depressed about this last week! Onwards and Upwards from here!!
Anyway, How are you getting on? When is your WI?

Thanks Pudge, im mega chuffed because ive been so depressed about this last week! Onwards and Upwards from here!!
Anyway, How are you getting on? When is your WI?

Well now the weigh in can keep you motivated till next week :) .. im doing ok, weigh in on Friday evening eek! .. Dont know how im going to stick with this for so long but just got to take it a day at a time! :D

Well now the weigh in can keep you motivated till next week :) .. im doing ok, weigh in on Friday evening eek! .. Dont know how im going to stick with this for so long but just got to take it a day at a time! :D

Im glad your doing well, im sure youll have a fab loss on Friday :)
How much have you got to lose?
Thats exactly what i do, take each day at a time, i like my little treats now and again see!
Ive got a night out for a friends birthday on the 9th March so going to try to lose as much as i can before then so that i can relax that night and enjoy myself and hopefully look nice on the night out too!! :)

Quick question...Does anybody know why your not meant to make the products up with boiling water?

Sian I read on another post that boiling water makes the packs lose some of there nutrients! Not sure if this is correct or not. Well done on your weight lose this week. Keep up the good work and just think how great you will feel at your night out knowing you have lost some lbs :)

Thankyou :)
How are you doing?
Cant wait to get into ketosis because i am bloody starving! lol
And yes that soup actually tasted like 'normal' soup...my mother went shopping yesterday and i was dying to have some fresh bread with it because it didnt taste like 'diet food'!!

My mother said 'thats not food, i dont know how you can eat that stuff' and my dad has started saying almost every day that im looking pale and that the diet is making me ill...I am pale anyway, i always have been...
i have been feeling alot 'tireder' tho, im literally going to sleep at 9pm and sleeping until 7.30am and still waking up tired, is this normal for a 21 year old? Im feeling old before my time! LOL

I'm doing good this week thanks, back to normal after that terrible weekend, self inflicted so shouldn't complain lol
Once you get back into ketosis you'll feel much better, do you have the pee sticks?
It's not exactly real food but its probably got way more nutrients and goodness than our old diets.
21 aww your so young, when your weight goes down you'll get a new spring in your step and feel great. I've also been really quite tired on the plan x

Sian I read on another post that boiling water makes the packs lose some of there nutrients! Not sure if this is correct or not. Well done on your weight lose this week. Keep up the good work and just think how great you will feel at your night out knowing you have lost some lbs :)

Ohh right, when i made the chilli soup the other night i boiled the kettle then let it cool abit and by the time i had blended it aswell it was freezing which made it more yuck, lastnight i made leek and potato soup and didnt let it cool quite as much and added some boiled water around half way through aswell but it was soooo much nicer!! Ill ask my CDC when i see her to see what she says, i dont really want to be losing the nutrition :/ hmmm!! Thankyou, its not a fab weightloss but its a step closer to my goal and a personal achievment for me :) When is your WI? :)

Back