Sian's Diary...

Yes as in defo no cheating.......................first choc shake down :)))))

Just got my valentines flowers...............................how bad is that, day late. Debenhams delivered them late!!!

Yes as in defo no cheating.......................first choc shake down :)))))

Just got my valentines flowers...............................how bad is that, day late. Debenhams delivered them late!!!

Oh my god thats awful!!
Ha im a day late aswell, i didnt see my OH yesterday so were having our Vday today so ive just written out his card, ive written the cheeeesiest things ever in it :) Haha!!
Were going out for a meal tonight which im really excited for, i love 'date nights' :)
He's really not a romantic so i wonder if ill get flowers? Hmmm...Atleast theyll be half price for him today ;)

ha good thought lol!!!!

Have a good one babes im sure you will do xx

So im drinking loads and loads of water today ahead of my yummy steak salad tonight i can actually feel and hear the water slushing around in my belly when i walk haha!!
Im going to try and do it 100% from tomorrow until WI on Wednesday then so that not too much damage has been done...easier said than done as i like my weekend treats, will give it my best shot!!!

Hey Sian, hope you enjoy your meal tonight, steak salad won't do much damage at all, don't feel guilty and just enjoy! Oh im the same as soon as it hits Friday I think wine and nibbles grrrrrr :( xx

Hey Sian, hope you enjoy your meal tonight, steak salad won't do much damage at all, don't feel guilty and just enjoy! Oh im the same as soon as it hits Friday I think wine and nibbles grrrrrr :( xx

Hey Gem, ohh ill definitely enjoy it, i cant wait, either that or the chicken salad...hmm decisions decisions, steak is a change for me tho as i never have it.
Hmm the friday feeling doesnt mean 'yay the weekend' for me it means 'lets eaaaat' hahah!! im a serial binger... im not good at sticking to this diet but my binges arent half as bad so thats a + lol x

Lol I've not cheated food wise just with the alcohol, but I know if I had a sneaky wee bit of something bad that would just lead to 'oh I've ruined today so may as well eat the whole kitchen then start again tomorrow' I used to always do that when I was dieting...I think the main reason I've stuck to this diet to well is the price it costs and the fact you don't eat anything other that what they give you :)xx

Ye fair play to you youve done really well on it, i wish i had the will power. Im sure if i really really tried i could but my attitude is 'if i want something ill have it or ill just want it more and have loads of it'

I went back to the nursery i used to work in today on my lunchbreak to see all the girls and the kiddies and 2 of the girls said that i look different and that ive lost weight :) My uniform really is baggy on me now, i must be losing inches rather than lbs, i know ive only lost 6lbs in like 3 weeks but its a stone since xmas and thats when they saw me last so thats why they can probz see it coz i bloody cant!! haha!! Already starting to think about what to wear out tonight because i just feel huuuuge in everything.

Happy Monday everyone!! What a lovely day, had my sunglasses on for the first time this year to drive to work this morning, i love some winter sun :)

I had a lovely meal out on Friday night, i had the steak salad like planned and it was delicious!! Unfortunately i have had the mother of all binges this weekend which basically lasted from Friday night until yesterday lunchtime. It was ridiculous, i was like a monster just eating everything in sight. I cried most of Saturday because i felt so disgusting and a failure etc but even then i didnt stop eating, i wont list what i ate because it would take up the whole forum and ill probably start crying again if i think about all the cr*p i ate. So yesterday about 3pm i felt so sick i thought 'i have to stop' so from then until bedtime i drank 3 litres of water and already felt a little better (shows how dehydrated you get eating salty takeaways and sugary sweets).

So woke up today with a massive headache that ive still got feeling really hungover because of what my body has been through the last few days. I NEED to diet this week, i dont want to feel as sick and depressed as i did on the weekend again.

I contemplated coming off minimins because i dont do the diet 100% and people probably think im a joke but i think that would make me worse because id have nowhere to write how im feeling. I completely understand if nobody wants to read my diary because its not inspirational at all its more for me to jot down my feelings.

Im also going to write down everything i eat from now on, even if its off plan, that way i cant hide from it...

Soo..Here goes DAY 1 (Again! Argghhh!! lol)
B: Chocolate shake
L: Lemon bar
D: Chilli soup

Havent tried any soups and ive got a few to try this week..EXCITING!
I really am going to try my best this week!

Wish me luck!

Hope everyone is feeling good today :)

So far so good, Feeling 100% better today than on the weekend, apart from this headache!
The lemon bars are so LUSH that i feel like i shouldnt be eating them, i really enjoy them...mmm. Ive also got some cranberry ones to try this week too!!
Planned to go for a run/walk with my brother tonight so ill try the soup after that, I hope i feel as full after it as i do after the shakes...

:)

Just had the chilli soup...bleuuuugh!!!! Really really didnt like it, ive got another 2 of them to have grrr!! Tucked up in bed alteady watching hollyoaks...this is the life ;)

hey Sian,, sorry you had a bummer of a weekend! dont you dare give up on minimins! we will only be upset if you left! until then, everytime you come on here and say you did 100% or say you ate, youre still being honest with us and yourself, which means you want to be here and you need to be here!

remember that quote..something like.. the only time you fail is when you fall down and dont get up!,,, keep getting up and youll get there . were always here for you! ...

and your comment made me think- isnt it annoying how we can struggle with our water intake on this, but if we eat then suddenly we need like a liter of water because we are so thirsty from the food! just shows how bad it is for us!..

apparently the chilli soup is yuck, glad i didnt get any.. i like the potato and leek one so far!

keep up the good work lovely x

hey Sian,, sorry you had a bummer of a weekend! dont you dare give up on minimins! we will only be upset if you left! until then, everytime you come on here and say you did 100% or say you ate, youre still being honest with us and yourself, which means you want to be here and you need to be here!

remember that quote..something like.. the only time you fail is when you fall down and dont get up!,,, keep getting up and youll get there . were always here for you! ...

and your comment made me think- isnt it annoying how we can struggle with our water intake on this, but if we eat then suddenly we need like a liter of water because we are so thirsty from the food! just shows how bad it is for us!..

apparently the chilli soup is yuck, glad i didnt get any.. i like the potato and leek one so far!

keep up the good work lovely x

Thanks Pudge, means alot that everyone supports eachother, i always feel like im the only one that struggles with weight so i feel sorry for myself but i think everyone struggles with weight one way or another!!
Yep water really is good for you, im quite lucky i dont struggle with water i quite like it, i keep topping my cup of water up all day and it goes quite quickly, luckily ive got a 'desk job' because when i worked in a nursery i never managed to drink all the water because i was on the go all day.
Yep i wouldnt recommend the chilli soup, it was taking too long to eat and it was yuck so i poured it into a glass and downed it, just to get rid of it!! haha. Ive got leak and potato tonight :)
How are you doing?? x

Well thats day 1 done and dusted...i know its silly but im so proud of myself for doing a full day haha...ive been lying to everyone and myself not telling anyone about little bits and bobs id been eating but yesterday was 100% and im feeling good :) I Usually weigh on a Wednesday but not seeing my CDC until Friday 1st March so i dont know whether to change my WI at home to a Friday aswell..not sure yet!! Will probably weigh tomorrow anyway to see what damage the weekend did...i feel alot more bloated this week so its probably a gain (Wont be surprised after the 3day binge!!) and then full steam ahead to hopefully have a good loss for next week.
So plan for day 2..
B: Choc mint shake (Lush!!)
L: Cranberry bar (Ive forgotten to bring it to work so ill have to run home on my lunch break to get it...idiot :p)
D: Leak and potato soup (Lets see if its nicer than the chilli...Hope so)

Lovely morning again here in sunny Wales :)

Good Morning Sian :)

A big well done on your Day 1 100%, now lets go for day 2 100% you can do it!! You know you want to lol...
Whatever your damage is on the scales just draw w line under it accept it and swiftly move on, don't even think about eating please. Yeah it might be a good idea to make your weigh in day a Friday aswel to keep it simple. Mmm I agree the chocolate mint shake is yum, have you tried it warm yet? It's also very nice. I will reply to you on my diary too :) xx

P.s I love the Oriental Chilli soup!! xx

Good Morning Sian :)

A big well done on your Day 1 100%, now lets go for day 2 100% you can do it!! You know you want to lol...
Whatever your damage is on the scales just draw w line under it accept it and swiftly move on, don't even think about eating please. Yeah it might be a good idea to make your weigh in day a Friday aswel to keep it simple. Mmm I agree the chocolate mint shake is yum, have you tried it warm yet? It's also very nice. I will reply to you on my diary too :) xx

Thankyou, sounds stupid to say DAY 1 after about 3 weeks of trying to do it lol but i feel alot more motivated this time, i dont think i realised the power food has over me until this weekend and it really did make me disgusted with myself!! Im going to take it a day at a time but im going to write down every little thing i eat on here so that i cant escape from it! ha.
No i havent tried the choc mint warm yet, im scared ill do it wrong haha! ive got another 6 soups to have and im really not fussed on them after having the chilli so im going to use them up as fast as i can so that i dont have to have them anymore haha so ill be having them for supper this week, im trying to alternate so i might try a hot choc on Thursday morning before work :) Boil water and let it cool right? x

Back