Sian's Diary...

I'm doing good this week thanks, back to normal after that terrible weekend, self inflicted so shouldn't complain lol
Once you get back into ketosis you'll feel much better, do you have the pee sticks?
It's not exactly real food but its probably got way more nutrients and goodness than our old diets.
21 aww your so young, when your weight goes down you'll get a new spring in your step and feel great. I've also been really quite tired on the plan x

When ive been going out and drinking ive always had a good meal before hand like beans on toast or something, i know its not a healthy meal but it fills me up so much and i havent become ill, they say not to drink on an empty stomach (whoever THEY are?? ha)
No i havent got the pee sticks, i suppose ill know when im in ketosis? I dont think ive been in ketosis before because ive never gone more than a few days without something naughty so i wouldnt know what it feels like :p
How many days in do you go into ketosis then?
I hope the spring in my step comes soon because im becoming the most unsocial person ever, i finish work, have supper (soup) with my family and then around 7pm i go upstairs and dont see them again until the next day haha, i even share a room with my sister (always have, best friends :)) and shes a carer so doesnt get home until around 9.15pm and shes gone before i wake up in the morning and i havent seen her since sunday because im asleep so early and we share a room!! haha...x

Morning diary and everyone :)
So lastnight i had a small chicken and salad for supper, so automatically for some reason i felt id been naughty and thought i have to start again this morning?? What is it with my mind telling me when ive eaten something that its a bad thing, that was a SS+ meal and a little one at that so im still in the game and not feeling hungry today (yet!!). I dont think im in ketosis because i havent got the symptoms but roll on the day it arrives so the fat can start fizzling away :) So im still yet to try the chicken and mushroom soup so ill have that tonight mmm!! im feeling quite positive about the weekend too!! I think my problem on the weekend is that i try and stretch my first product out until as late as i can (sometimes 3pm) and by then im starving and im thinking if i just wait another 2 hours i can have chinese with everyone instead of my 3 products and it wont do too much damage?! HA!!! So this weekend im going to wake up in the morning and have my products the same times as in the week around 8.30, 1.30 and 6.30, and that way if i have had 2 products and supper time comes i wont eat because im too tight to have wasted 2 products!! haha, see being tight has its positives!!
So today...DAY 4
B: Choc mint shake
L: orange Bar
D chicken and mushroom soup!!

Have a nice day!

Quick question...Does anybody know why your not meant to make the products up with boiling water?

It is correct what Laura said. Boiling water makes the packs lose some of there nutrients. It is not necessary though to leave it cool down for a long time. Boil the water and just let it cool down for a couple of minutes. I ask my CDC and she told me that, because i had the same question.
So did you wi yesterday?

It is correct what Laura said. Boiling water makes the packs lose some of there nutrients. It is not necessary though to leave it cool down for a long time. Boil the water and just let it cool down for a couple of minutes. I ask my CDC and she told me that, because i had the same question.
So did you wi yesterday?

Okay cool i just wont let it cool until its cold like last time!! Makes sense really, duuuh :p!
Yep i weighed yesterday and i had lost 2lbs so i was over the moon!! Its really starting to show now in my work clothes :) Ive lost a stone since christmas festivities so im really chuffed because this is the first week ive done more than 3 days without naughty treats or a massive binge so a stone in a month and a half for me is brill!! The last time i weighed 11.11 is the day i went to Tenerife in October 2011 and i havent been under 12stone then since coming back so its such an achievment for me to be back to this weight. Next achievment will be when i get in the 10s :)
Have you had you WI?

Okay cool i just wont let it cool until its cold like last time!! Makes sense really, duuuh :p!
Yep i weighed yesterday and i had lost 2lbs so i was over the moon!! Its really starting to show now in my work clothes :) Ive lost a stone since christmas festivities so im really chuffed because this is the first week ive done more than 3 days without naughty treats or a massive binge so a stone in a month and a half for me is brill!! The last time i weighed 11.11 is the day i went to Tenerife in October 2011 and i havent been under 12stone then since coming back so its such an achievment for me to be back to this weight. Next achievment will be when i get in the 10s :)
Have you had you WI?

Good job on your weight loss.
My wi was planned for today but I changed it for Tuesday (my CDC is around only Tuesdays and Thursdays) I wanted to change it because I wasn't doing it correctly, and I only restarted on Tuesday as 100%. So it's going to be exactly one week when I will have my wi....and I have a good feeling this time :)

Im gladIm glad your feeling good this time, so am i! We can do it together...We WILL be thin :)

I had to pop into town on my lunch break today as i had to pick a few things up which took up all of my lunch break. Its now 3pm and ive just realised i havent had my bar, thats got to be a good thing right?! I only realised because i went into my bag to get my purse and i saw it there, not hungry at all today :D Its amazing what happens when you actually stick to it for more than 2 days hey?! :D

Also, ive had the orange bars in the past and i really havent liked their taste, ive had to dort of force them down but im munching on one at the moment and its actually really nice so maybe my taste buds have changed? It may also be because its been in the car and its freezing today so its quite cold and crispy if that makes sense!!

Anyway...still feeling good :D

glad youre still feeling good lovely! im on day six and this morning i had the maple and pecan porridge and i honestly felt like it was the nicest thing i had ever tasted! weird right??? ha :) keep at it x

Lol pudge- I love the porridges- especially maple and pecan... I genuinely wish I could have it everyday even when not on CD. Mental?! X

Hmm i may have to try some of that!! Loving chocolate mint shake at the moment Yummm!! x

Lol pudge- I love the porridges- especially maple and pecan... I genuinely wish I could have it everyday even when not on CD. Mental?! X

Ha! im glad im not the only one! i would never usually have porridge,, very filling too,,nommmmm

Hmm i may have to try some of that!! Loving chocolate mint shake at the moment Yummm!! x

Sian you have to try it! i like the apple and cinnamon one even more,, if thats possible! :D x

Who would have thought it, ive done 4 days with absolutely NO CHEATS :) Yaaay!!
Chicken and mushroom soup lastnight, really enjoyed that one so i was happy with that as i can keep having soups now that ive found ones i like, for some reason i feel like im eating with a soup, i can sit around the table with the family and join in when im having a soup :)

So..DAY 5 :)
B: Banana shake
L: Chocolate bar
D: Chocolate mint shake (going to my OH's this weekend so will have shake tonight because its quicker and soup tomorrow night)

Im gutted the weekend has come round so quickly because im scared that ill stray from the diet but i am feeling quite positive about this weekend...I CANT STICK TO IT!!!

You CAN stick to it Sian!!! And if you feel you MUST stray then just steer away from booze and carbs... A little chicken and veg is ok... If you must... But don't fall of the wagon- I did and it has taken me a week just to lose what I put on in one weekend :-( I just think about where I could be now if I hadn't fallen off the wagon- definitely in the 9's!!! Don't do it to yourself xxx

You CAN stick to it Sian!!! And if you feel you MUST stray then just steer away from booze and carbs... A little chicken and veg is ok... If you must... But don't fall of the wagon- I did and it has taken me a week just to lose what I put on in one weekend :-( I just think about where I could be now if I hadn't fallen off the wagon- definitely in the 9's!!! Don't do it to yourself xxx

Thanks Jussy, i had a 4 day binge last weekend and felt awful so i dont want to feel like that again!!
Will be tring my best this weekend, i really will!! when is your WI?x

Morning Sian, Happy Friday!! how's you today? Your doing so fab this week :) few more days and you'll have done a whole week 100% SS/SS+, you must be excited for weigh in? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Sian. I am also 4 days 100% and I feel great. We can do it hun...all together....and we will be slim SOON!!

Morning Sian, Happy Friday!! how's you today? Your doing so fab this week :) few more days and you'll have done a whole week 100% SS/SS+, you must be excited for weigh in? Xx

Happy Friday Gem, Im good thanks, how are you?
Im feeling hungry today which is funny because i havent since day 3 - Maybe its something to do with it being the weekend?! Uhh ohh!! haha!!
Well i weighed this morning and ive only lost 3/4 of a pound since Wednesday but thats fine, im aiming for a 3and a half lb loss which should happen if i stick to it, and if it doesnt then theres something wrong really being my first full week 100% but there we go, we shall see!!
Hope your day is going well and your as excited for the weekend as i am :) x

Well done Sian. I am also 4 days 100% and I feel great. We can do it hun...all together....and we will be slim SOON!!

Yes we can do it A :)
And we WILL!!
Feeling good but dreading the weekend!! x

Happy Friday Gem, Im good thanks, how are you?
Im feeling hungry today which is funny because i havent since day 3 - Maybe its something to do with it being the weekend?! Uhh ohh!! haha!!
Well i weighed this morning and ive only lost 3/4 of a pound since Wednesday but thats fine, im aiming for a 3and a half lb loss which should happen if i stick to it, and if it doesnt then theres something wrong really being my first full week 100% but there we go, we shall see!!
Hope your day is going well and your as excited for the weekend as i am :) x

I'm fine thanks, had a lovey strawberry mousse this morning. Working 2 till 9 tonight, not exactly a great Friday night but off Saturday and Sunday :) I still get days where I feel hungry too, but I'm not sure if its a feeling of hunger or just a habit or feeling empty? Drinking lots of water usually helps. Sometimes you don't lose for a day or 2 then 2 lbs drops off so don't worry if your being 100% you'll get the results for sure. Hope you stay on track over the weekend because I so want you to get to that 1 week mark :) still another 12 days till I stand on a set of scales again! :/ xx

I'm fine thanks, had a lovey strawberry mousse this morning. Working 2 till 9 tonight, not exactly a great Friday night but off Saturday and Sunday :) I still get days where I feel hungry too, but I'm not sure if its a feeling of hunger or just a habit or feeling empty? Drinking lots of water usually helps. Sometimes you don't lose for a day or 2 then 2 lbs drops off so don't worry if your being 100% you'll get the results for sure. Hope you stay on track over the weekend because I so want you to get to that 1 week mark :) still another 12 days till I stand on a set of scales again! :/ xx

Mmm sounds nice but mousse isn't my cup of tea really. Aww thats a crappy shift on a friday, what do you do? Atleast you can enjoy Sat and Sun :) Yep im downing the water and im feeling fuller by the minute, ill have my bar around half 1 anyway. Yep really hoping for 3and a half lbs this week so ill be 11.8, i really cant remember the last time i was that weight. its going down slowly and im loving that feeling :) I dont know how you can go that long without weighing, id never be abe to stick to it!! Fair play to you :) Itll fly by now!! x

Back