Sian's Diary...

Just had a massive binge on my mothers fresh toad in the hole and it was really fatty :( now i feel crappy and feel like crying, why do this to myself the night before my WI :'(

oh no Sian!.. get some more water in and have an early night and then back on board in the morning..you can do it love!

oh no Sian!.. get some more water in and have an early night and then back on board in the morning..you can do it love!

Thanks pudge, i felt awesome, luckily ive woken up this morning and i dont feel hungry (thank god) so hopefully it hasnt done too much damage to my hunger because i wasnt in ketosis anyway i dont think! Hope your okay!! Thanks for commenting, on this diet as soon as i eat something i feel like ive let myself down, ive just got to learn to get back up on the horse and carry on! :) x

Day 10...double digits...WOW
Buuut...typically lastnight i had a mini binge on LUSH homemade toad in the hole! Was lush at the time but i felt really bloated after! When my mother is working my father and brother tend to have stuff like oven chips and chicken and beans or potatoes and fish (easy stuff) so they dont tend to bother me, but when my mother is off she makes really nice homemade stuff so its harder... i thought i was doing so well so thought i was able to sit round the table with them and not pick but turned out i wasnt that strong...so tonight the plan is to hide in my bedroom ALL night! Haha!

So..had my WI this morning and ive lost 3lbs :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I am over the moon! Such a shock!!
Now im definitely getting back on the horse today and try and lose a pound or two again before weighing with CDC on friday!
Im feeling so happy today...11.8 (.5) today...really cant remember the last time i weighed this amount...i was 12.12 after new year so i feel so chuffed!! basically 2 stone left till goal now and whereas i didnt think id make it, i can feel it in my grasp now...
Ok that enough going on now...
Day 10...
B :Choc shake
L :Orange bar
S : Chilli soup

Have a nice day everyone!! x

Hey gorgeous your doing so well im still keeping up with your diary xxxx

Hey gorgeous your doing so well im still keeping up with your diary xxxx

Hiya chick, thankyou!! Have you got a diary? Hows it going? x

Morning Sian

Well done on the 3 pounds off! :clap: Very impressive. Maybe your Mum's toad in the hole has magical properties. :D

Hope you have a good day!

Thanks Lily, i honestly wouldnt be able to keep motivated without everyone's words of wisdom on here!! :D

Haha! My mother was just happy to see me eat really, so i can say that i did it for her (to make myself feel better) ha!
Its done and gone out of my mind now anyway. Really hoping to get to 11.4 by week Friday so that i can enjoy my 'weekend off - loads of food and drink' and hopefully not go back over 11.7 then! Ive got a goals list next to my bed on the wall and i highlight them off as i achieve them so once they are crossed off i am deffo not going back over them! Hopefully anyway!

Thanks for commenting :D

Hiya chick, thankyou!! Have you got a diary? Hows it going? x

No diary at the moment having a bit of a mental breakdown with diets at the moment. Im started doing SW and have been doing it all this week. Im so tempted to do 2 weeks of Cd before my holiday tho, keep having an argument with myself loool xx Will keep you updated with my progress xxxx

No diary at the moment having a bit of a mental breakdown with diets at the moment. Im started doing SW and have been doing it all this week. Im so tempted to do 2 weeks of Cd before my holiday tho, keep having an argument with myself loool xx Will keep you updated with my progress xxxx

MissieCB

I done sw for months prior to Cd and its the best decision I made! With sw I enjoyed my sins which was a problem! Now that choice is away I can eat what I'm meant to and have a great weight lose which keeps me motivated. I suppose it depends on your mindset but I was fed up being told I had lost 1lb I felt I was throwing my money away.

Good luck no matter what you choose :) x

MissieCB

I done sw for months prior to Cd and its the best decision I made! With sw I enjoyed my sins which was a problem! Now that choice is away I can eat what I'm meant to and have a great weight lose which keeps me motivated. I suppose it depends on your mindset but I was fed up being told I had lost 1lb I felt I was throwing my money away.

Good luck no matter what you choose :) x

Hey hun im confused does that mean that doing cambridge was the best decision you ever did or the slimming world lool!!! What step cambridge are you doing. xxx

Cambridge! I'm on sole source and its great has taken food out the equation so I don't need to think or resist. I simply have my packs or bars and I'm sorted. I'm so full of energy had no side effects its great :)

****** remind me of the first time i did it lool!! Are you going to the gym? How do you manage on social occasions xx

****** remind me of the first time i did it lool!! Are you going to the gym? How do you manage on social occasions xx

I'm go to the gym 3-4 times a week and run at least 5k which I'm happy with. I also walk my dog dog a least an hr most days plus his usual walks. I must admit I haven't had to face a party etc yet. Going out for coffee regular which is fine as I take a bar with me and have a cup of coffee, tea or peppermint tea so that's ok. If going out for a meal I would try have a bit of chicken and salad and to be honest I would be happy with that as I'm sure it would taste great :)

God I NEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD your will power x

I agree, have you got anymore of that will power lying around? Haha
Im ok with the dieting i just have no 'get up and go' to excercise!
I also agree that you should stick the diet out a little bit longer, thats all you need to do is push through the barrier and its so much easier and the weight will drop off you! :D

Hi Sian

I have just read your diary and you are doing really well. It is so difficult to get back on to CWP when you have a blip but you are managing it. That shows how motivated you are.
Keep up the good work and good luck for Friday :)

Morning chick how you today....................think im going to be doing a two week blitz before my holiday just to feel better when im away!!!! So think I will be joining you xxxx

Morning chick how you today....................think im going to be doing a two week blitz before my holiday just to feel better when im away!!!! So think I will be joining you xxxx

Yes chick do it, because you know its only 2 weeks and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel you should be able to stick to it, and your holiday is a great incentive :)
Im okay today thanks, made the mistake of weighing and im half a pound heavier than yesterday, i really need to stop weighing daily, ive been so good at walking past the scales lately but couldnt resist this morning! Never mind.
So are you starting today? :) x

Hi Sian

I have just read your diary and you are doing really well. It is so difficult to get back on to CWP when you have a blip but you are managing it. That shows how motivated you are.
Keep up the good work and good luck for Friday :)

Thanks chick,
To be honest i know it sounds weird but i think i need the odd blip just to keep me going!! This way i dont feel completely deprived, and eventhough my weigh is coming off slower than others im in no rush to lose it so aslong as it comes off im quite happy!
How are you getting on?
x

Back