Cruise PV Sibbi's Dukan Diary

Day 14- 8st 13 lbs
PV

B- Dukan muffin and low fat yogurt
Lunch- thinly sliced steak, dry fried with chinese 5 spice
Dinner- sausages, brussels sprouts, celeriac mash
Snack- Dukan muffin

Drinks- 4 coffees, 2lt water, mint tea

Really pleased to see the 8 on the scales this monring- hoping for at least STS tomorrow (my 2 week weigh-in)

Last edited:
Day 15- 9st 0lbs
PP

B- dukan muffin and low fat yogurt
L- meatballs
D- sausages, chicken (tiny amount of tomato sauce)

Snack- dukan muffic

Drinks- 3 coffees with skimmed milk, 2 1/2 lt. water, 1 mint tea

2lb is OK for the week- but I saw 8 on the scales yesterday- not happy!!!!
Someone suggested PP before weigh in- I will do that in future.

Last edited:
Hi just read your diary and can I say I think your doing really well. And to keep most if the weight off I think you've done really well. I started dukan on saturday with 3 stone to lose hope I can do as well x

Hi just read your diary and can I say I think your doing really well. And to keep most if the weight off I think you've done really well. I started dukan on saturday with 3 stone to lose hope I can do as well x

Thanks Kaz. I give myself a hard time but looking back I did not do too badly- kept the weight off for quite a while, and I recognise exactly why it started to creep back up again and know how to fix it. I am finding it harder this time though. But I don't have too long to do and hopefully will find it gets easier.
I am sure you can do it. How did you find attack? Are you already on cruise? What is your target date?

Hi sibbi found it by chance really I've lost around 7 ish stone since my daughter was born nine years ago and haven't put it back on. Need another 3 stone though. My heads in it at the moment so hopefully I'll do it. Doing attack at the moment day five tomorrow so I'll let you know how I go on. Good luck you've done so well hun xx

Day 16- 8stb13
PP

B- Dukan muffin + low fat yogurt
L- 2 chicken breasts dry roasted with mixed herbs
D- 2 pork chops trimmed of any fax (last time I did dukan pork was off limits, so this feels like a treat!)

snack- dukan muffin

drinks- 3 coffees with skimmed milk, 2 ltr water

Day 16- 8stb13
PP

L- 2 chicken breasts dry roasted with mixed herbs
D- 2 pork chops trimmed of any fax (last time I did dukan pork was off limits, so this feels like a treat!)

snack- dukan muffin

drinks- 3 coffees with skimmed milk, 2 ltr water

ha ha....yes I had pork the other night and I didn't eat it first time round on dukan...yummy....well done...xxx

Hi sibbi hope your doing ok x I lost 9 lbs on the attack phase. Adding some veggies today but a bit nervous x

Fantastic kaz.... Wow....don't be nervous about the veg....enjoy it....you've done the hard work...you need veggies for vits..set up a diary...we would love you to inspire us all!!

xx

Day 17- 8stb13
PV

L- Bolognese
D- Salmon and green beans

snack- dukan muffin

drinks- 3 coffees with skimmed milk, 2 ltr water + 1 glass of white wine (not good, but at least I stopped at 1)

Thanks guys xx really loving this diet. Never hungry xx hope your doing ok. How often do you weigh now after the attack phase x

Thanks guys xx really loving this diet. Never hungry xx hope your doing ok. How often do you weigh now after the attack phase x

fab news!! I weigh once a week, unless I've cheated & tend to get on scales the next day to see what the damage has been :0

xx

Well, I've been away for the weekend (from home and from Dukan!). Posh restaurant on Friday night for a blow out meal, after than I was pretty restrained, but not all Dukan. PP day tomorrow to try to recover before weigh in on Tuesday.

Day 21 (Monday) 9st 1lb
PP

so impact of the weekend evident on the scales, but made up for it with a 'clean' PP

B- muffin and total 0
L- 2 chicken breasts
D- muffin with spicy minced beef

drinks- a few coffees with skimmed milk, loads of water

Day 22
8st 13lbs
PP

Good day yesterday and the impact of the weekend erased- nice to show a drop for the week even if just 1 lb. I think I am going to move my weigh in day to Thursday (I actually weigh a few times most days, but am recording Tuesday am in my signature). Thursday would be better because I will mainly do PP during the week, and PV at the weekend and I will have some chance of getting at least close to my mini target by next week. Also when I move to conso I will have Wednesday as my PP day ....

Today was was another good food day. I find it so much easier when I am busy at work all day- not so much time to think about food ....

B- muffin, total zero
L- steak strips and 2 hard boiled eggs
S- muffin
D- not sure yet

drinks, 3 coffees, 3 ltr water

Last edited:
Day 23
PP

Didn't weigh today, and won't be able to weigh until Monday- how will I cope !!!
I am travelling 3 days for work and then weekend away visiting family. I will mainly be able to control my own food, with the exception of lunch tomorrow and dinner on Saturday night. So aim is to be a perfect dukanette when I can, and not worry too much about the 2 meals that are out of my control with the caveat that I won't overeat. Also no alcohol except Saturday night.

B- just coffee (not good, I know)
L- spicy taco mince
S- muffin with plain low fat yogurt
D- roast chicken slices

drinks, 5 coffees, 2 ltr water (will try to have some more before bedtime)

Well done Sibbi...what's spicy taco mince? Sounds nice whatever it is :) fab you've got a plan when you're away...keep us updated on your return

x

Day 28
PP

So my days away went almost to plan food wise- but the wine expanded from just Saturday night, into Friday and Sunday night too!
I will weigh tomorrow, and feel (hope) I have at least STS

Today has been a good PP day
B- muffin and low fat yogurt
L- ham (probably too salty? but I have been drinking loads of water so hopefully I will get away with it)
S- muffin
D- Cajun spiced chicken

Drinks- coffee with skimmed milk, at least 3 ltrs water, and I am still drinking ....

Back