Cruise PV Sibbi's Dukan Diary

28th May Day 26 PV
120.8 lbs (+0.4)

Not exactly on plan today- again OK until the evening then I had 3 lamb skewers before dinner and 2 glasses of wine with dinner. Also had both a dukan pancake and a dukan muffin (was in my plan and only realised after I had eaten them both that I should only have had one). No exercise (still not feeling well) and not enough water today.

Tomorrow will do PP again until evening but PV dinner:
Brunch - dukan pancake and steak
Dinner - Chicken on the bbq & salad
Snack- Total zero

29th May Day 27 PV
120.8 lbs (STS)

On plan with food again until evening- then a few glasses of wine and some cheese and crackers - this is more like consolidation than cruise ..... aim to have a cleaner day tomorrow:
Brunch - dukan pancake and scrambled eggs
Dinner - Roast Chicken & veg
Snack- Total zerlots of water and walking

Last edited:
30th May Day 28 PV
120.8 lbs (STS)

Usual story- good day on plan, evening off track. But this WE I have managed to STS. Will do PP Tuesday to Thursday and hope to lose and if I STS at the weekend that is OK

Tomorrow
B- cereal and ff yogurt
L- turkey
D- steak
Snack- Total zero, boiled eggs + Dukan muffin

Last edited:
31st May Day 29 PP

Got up later than I should have (6am alarm clock not welcome after a long weekend) got ready for work in a panic and forgot to weigh- totally unlike me, especially on 'official' weigh in day. Will use yesterday's weight for the week.

Finally managed to do a clean PP day- exactly on plan. I am away for the next few days so it's going to be difficult to get more in but will try to at least do clean PV.

Tomorrow
B- omlette
L- fish and salad (??)
D- steak and salad (??)
Snack- Total zero, boiled eggs + Dukan muffin

The ?? Is because theses will be restaurant meals, I won't be in control of the location and will just have to figure it out as I go along.

Back