Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

4 pounds off :) well done lovely lily x x hope to catch up soon x x

I reckon you'll have that 2 stone no problem! What challenge did your C set? Our old C never did anything like that but we have a new one starting this week so with any luck she will be more on the ball x

Night night lily, hope you can shake off the head!x

Hello lovely Emma, I do hope I do ....got just over 8 weeks before we go away, that's very achievable me thinks....The reason my C is setting us challenges is cos 2 weeks ago I asked him to, said I needed that boost,knew I could do it if it meant me facing the group and saying nope I haven't managed it, so I will keep on at him to make sure he does, he says he has hundreds of challenges lined up I say bring them on...maybe you should ask your new C to set you some ...our challenge for this week is to replace 4 days of Heb's (or more if you want) with either oatbran or scanbran, I'm not a lover of scanbran but I can handle the oatbran ...so I had my hexb of oatbran this morning for brekkie with a tin of beans and a tin of tomatoes heated and poured over the top...think I might do that every day and not just the 4, but we'll see how the week goes lol
The headache is still there, but only slightly for now, when I get these kinds of heads it usually means we have a storm on the way, looks that way out my window right now, hope it does storm then my head will be fine lol....I am hoping to get somewhere in the region of the 4lb loss again this week....going to do the same exercise every day, follow much the same diet and also going to eat the same amount of speed and superspeed foods as I ate last week....I have never tried the superspeed soup so I think I'll look that one up too lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done on the fab loss lovely Lily and nighty night. Hope the IBS and headache have gone by morning. :D

Hello lovely Patsy and thank you, I am ecstatic with the loss and hoping for similar losses from now on. IBS :fingerscrossed: seems to have settled at last, but head I'm not too sure just yet, not as bad as last night, but still there ...let's hope a storm happens and it clears it xxx:hug99:xxx

4 pounds off :) well done lovely lily x x hope to catch up soon x x

Thank you lovely Katie, hope to hear from you soon too lovely xxx:hug99:xxx

:wavey: Morning Lily hun x :wavey:
Afternoon lovely Lynne, hope you're having a good day xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovelies, I have about half hour so going to catch up on as many diaries as I can in that time and then catch up with the rest later, head willing lol

Still got my headache but it's very bearable right now :fingerscrossed: it stays that way or we have a storm to clear it

Have been a good girl and started today with my oatbran, tomatoes and beans, also had some raspberries and blueberries and going to have stuffed mushrooms and salad for lunch and chicken jambalaya and salad for tea and plenty more fruit and berries and of course my water and exercise...will be back later to write up my menu, positives as I have slipped again and catch up with a few more diaries...have a great day everyone :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxx

:wavey: hello lovely Lily :wavey:
See anyone that doubted it knows we really are twins now :giggle:

Some huggles as IBS flare up are the pits :hug99: :hug99: wow well done on 4lb Lily, now if I could match that :8855: x

I know I am just trying to catch up with your diary and noticed your IBS has been cack too lol....if we aren't actually twins in this life I reckon we must have been in a previous life, as we are just so alike everything happening at the same time too.....you may not have lost that 4lb hun but the inches are flying off you and you only have to look at the pictures to see that....thank you my lovely twin ...you and all the other girls are such a support and inspiration, I definitely couldn't do it without you all :hug99: xxxx:bighug:xxxx

sorry it has taken me so long to catch :eek: well done on that 4lb :happy036:

hope the ibs has settled and the headache xxxx

Well done on the loss Lily x

IBS sucks - I was misdiagnosed with IBS for a while as my symptoms were the same but I don't get them much now. I do sympathise though :bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant loss missy! Xx
Thank you lovely, I am aiming to get about the same loss this week too....this challenge thing has really got me back into it big time xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done on the loss Lily x

IBS sucks - I was misdiagnosed with IBS for a while as my symptoms were the same but I don't get them much now. I do sympathise though :bighug:

Thank you lovely.....IBS is an absolute nightmare, but then so is Crone's which is what you have isn't it? ....as I said though the outbreaks seem to be getting a lot rarer thank god xxx:hug99: xxxx

sorry it has taken me so long to catch :eek: well done on that 4lb :happy036:

hope the ibs has settled and the headache xxxx

Thank you lovely, I am in the same boat everytime I catch up something comes along and it throws me right off again, thing is I know where you all are so if you don't majke it me I will eventually make it to you all

IBS shhhh :giggle: seems to be doing ok today thank heavens....but my head is aching again, really wish it would storm as I know it will go away if it does xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovelies, so here is my menu for today along with my positives, not going to stay tonight as my head is really thumping again, hopefully if I get a small nap in it will be better later, and I may well come back ....another 100% day for me ...and my challenges completed too...so well happy :woohoo:

Menu Wednesday 27th June 2012

Breakfast:
5 x Oatbran Hexb
Tinned Tomatoes
Tinned Beans
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint
2 x satsumas

Lunch:
Mushrooms stuffed with 60g Low Low Mature Cheddar Spread Hexa
Large Mixed Salad (Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Spring Onions, Cucumber, Peppers)
Large Slice Watermelon
Water 1 pint
56918-albums3562-picture54397.jpg

Dinner:
Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya1.5 syns (Chicken, Sausage, Rice, Peppers, Courgettes, Stock, Onions, Tinned Tomatoes, herbs and Lemon-Juice and zest)
Large Mixed Salad ( Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Spring Onions, Peppers and Cucumber)
Kraft Fat Free French Dressing
Slice of Watermelon
Water
1 pint

56918-albums3562-picture54398.jpg

Extras:
30g Low Low Cheddar Spread 3 syns
Milk 100ml skimmed 1.5 syns
Walkers Stars 4.5 syns
Satsumas
Banana
Raspberries
Blueberries

Total Syns for the day =

Exercise done = 2hours and 30 mins and drank 3 pints water

Positives for Wednesday 27th June 2012

Woke after a good long sleep, no headache as such or IBS ...thank you god x
Had a very productive day and got lots done
Completed my challenge for the day and feel really full
I have the best family in the world and I love them all to bits and they love me back xxx
I have the best friends in the world and I love ya all xxx

Last edited:
Hi Lily, :wow: to your fantastic loss and :wow: to your food pics, very appetising :):)

sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather still............its so muggy everywhere so doesn't help when you are suffring with a headache. Hope you soon feel better :)

Dawnejoy said:
Hi Lily, :wow: to your fantastic loss and :wow: to your food pics, very appetising :):)

sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather still............its so muggy everywhere so doesn't help when you are suffring with a headache. Hope you soon feel better :)

Thank you lovely Dawnie, I am sitting in bed, been trying to sleep but no such luck with Mal playing his shoot em up games on his Xbox darn him. I really wish this weather would break cos I know the headache will go then, please god let it be soon, I only ever seem to get bad heads now when it's humid and stuffy xxx:hug:xxx hope you're having a good day hun xx

Mumma K said:
The chicken jambalaya looks fabulous Lily do you have a recipe for it ?

I do lovely and as soon as I get on my happy, I will post it for you... personally next time I think I'll experiment with a few more herbs n spices to jazz it up a little although the lemon in it was just about enough to give it a nice lemony background taste xxx

Lily42uk said:
I do lovely and as soon as I get on my happy, I will post it for you... personally next time I think I'll experiment with a few more herbs n spices to jazz it up a little although the lemon in it was just about enough to give it a nice lemony background taste xxx

Thank you Lily

Lily42uk said:
Thank you lovely.....IBS is an absolute nightmare, but then so is Crone's which is what you have isn't it? ....as I said though the outbreaks seem to be getting a lot rarer thank god xxx:hug99: xxxx
Yep Crohns it is. Very similar as Crohns is an IBD so just a disease not a syndrome. No cure but I have it pretty well managed now.

Glad your symptoms seem to have buggered off though :D

Back