Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Well I'm very relieved cos I thought you were all partying without me. But it would have been a rubbish party if you hadn't invited me :D

Party, oooh good idea not had one of them for a while now lol xx

congratulations on this weeks loss :clap::clap::clap:

i bet you will get that 6 st in time i will certainly be routing for you

good to hear your neighbours son is doing so well to.
Well done xxxxx

Thanks hun, I am really aiming for it and now I am going to be focusing on the 6 weeks sponsored slim I should definitely be able to get there.
Terry (neighbours son), has really astounded me, he is so sweet and so hard working, taught him how to make Home made burgers and chips oh and Jane's eton mess which he loved, set him a menu for the day, he knocked to drop back the plates I had put it all on and said he couldn't eat his snacks (syns) as he was so full up from dinner and can't wait to learn to cook more so he can show his sister his skills...bless him xx

mmmm Lily your food looks lush, i'm packing my bag. Had I seen this earlier I'd have got inside the parcel yesterday :8855: now that would have been a shock to open :8855:

I have not seen laughing cow deli thingys.. I take it they are yummy? I rather fancy trying them as I love philly light but its rather bland at times.

So how is my lovely friend this morning? Hope you are having a better day sweetheart, and if you could please wake me up as my eyes need matchsticks I'd appreciate it and work is calling and I keep telling it to shut up :8855:

I want to make that ham and chip bake. I have the ingredients I think. I shall make it tomorrow as I reckon charlie might even eat it, and Chris and Matt definately would. Gary will eat what he's given as he's learnt not to complain about my cooking or he get the evils :8855:

Have a fabby day sweeit :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww that would have been a lovely surprise hun lol
The Deli Lights ...C mentioned them ages ago and keeps on about them so when i saw they had them on special (I love a bargain) I decided to give them a whirl, ordered the blue cheese ones too, but they didn't have them...not really mad on blue cheese, but I'll try anything once and Mal would love them if I didn't, love philly light specially the sweet chilli (yes you can have it as a Hexa), and love the garlic and herb one just swirled in some Linguine Pasta ...very yummy...ooooh that's an idea for lunch lol

I am exhausted and got to go to my daughters for my granddaughter's 13th Birthday today...can't believe my little Kelsi-girl is growing up so fast...which reminds me she gonna get a telling off cos I told her when she was 5 not to grow up any more ...but did she listen? :giggle:
Still got to make the cupcakes for her tea party too...so much to do so little time, so today's plan is to have a quick peek at the boards, cook the cupcakes and then off to my daughters, have a great day all xx

Lily42uk said:
Oh me too, what would I have done without you lot to keep me sane...2 weeks of having to talk to Mal is a scary thought :8855:
How rude of me, Morning hun, how are you today xxx

I'm not great but I'll survive!! Still feeling really down about the whole sts and then gaining thing :( nick(bf) lost another 1.5lbs this week-to get his stone in 2 weeks and I've still not lost anything and it's been since the 12th of July!!!! xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

The Deli Lights ...C mentioned them ages ago and keeps on about them so when i saw they had them on special (I love a bargain) I decided to give them a whirl, ordered the blue cheese ones too, but they didn't have them...not really mad on blue cheese, but I'll try anything once and Mal would love them if I didn't, love philly light specially the sweet chilli (yes you can have it as a Hexa), and love the garlic and herb one just swirled in some Linguine Pasta ...very yummy...ooooh that's an idea for lunch lol

The blue cheese laughing cow lights are really good, and I like the onion ones too!
I didn't think that you can have the flavoured philly lights as an hexa, only a hexb on green:confused:

I'm not great but I'll survive!! Still feeling really down about the whole sts and then gaining thing :( nick(bf) lost another 1.5lbs this week-to get his stone in 2 weeks and I've still not lost anything and it's been since the 12th of July!!!! xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Firstly hun, stop stressing, stress can make you gain weight
Secondly you need to kick start that metabolism again, so maybe have lots of small snacks a day, synned of course, so that it doesn't get time to nap, loads of water and maybe jiggle with your exercise, it will work, I had the same thing and so did my daughter just a few weeks ago she lost 8lb after sts or gain for 8 weeks, then bang changed her exercise from walking and running to swimming and kick boxing and reassessed her foods and gave them a shake up and she has constantly lost 2-3lbs since then...and like you she was adamant it wasn't working and she was ready to throw the towel in, she only kept at it cos i told her I was going to drag her to class if I had to lol come to think if it, if you decide to give up I will come find you and drag you back to class too...that's not a threat, that's a promise...You can do it hun I promise you xxx

Firstly hun, stop stressing, stress can make you gain weight
Secondly you need to kick start that metabolism again, so maybe have lots of small snacks a day, synned of course, so that it doesn't get time to nap, loads of water and maybe jiggle with your exercise, it will work, I had the same thing and so did my daughter just a few weeks ago she lost 8lb after sts or gain for 8 weeks, then bang changed her exercise from walking and running to swimming and kick boxing and reassessed her foods and gave them a shake up and she has constantly lost 2-3lbs since then...and like you she was adamant it wasn't working and she was ready to throw the towel in, she only kept at it cos i told her I was going to drag her to class if I had to lol come to think if it, if you decide to give up I will come find you and drag you back to class too...that's not a threat, that's a promise...You can do it hun I promise you xxx

I agree with lily Jo, stick with it, change small things to give your body a shake up, please stop stressing, change your days from EE to red or green or mix up a few days in the week so you are having a few of each days. please don't give up it will start to move. xx

The blue cheese laughing cow lights are really good, and I like the onion ones too!
I didn't think that you can have the flavoured philly lights as an hexa, only a hexb on green:confused:

I will double check, but I am 99.9% certain that C said you can have the flavoured ones too xx

I will double check, but I am 99.9% certain that C said you can have the flavoured ones too xx

You can only have the flavoured Phili as a HEb on green days :) there is a post all about it in the healthy extra section xx

I thought you couldn't:(
Although personally I can't see why because the nutritional information is pretty similar:confused:
But then again Philly light was originally only a HExB on green, so perhaps once SW catch up, the flavoured ones might just become a HExA:confused:

Happy Birthday to your grandaughter. Hope she has a lovely day. Are you going to the party too?

:drool: Mmm, cupcakes - I'm turning into homer simpson drooling over other people's food, excuse the mess!

I thought you couldn't:(
Although personally I can't see why because the nutritional information is pretty similar:confused:
But then again Philly light was originally only a HExB on green, so perhaps once SW catch up, the flavoured ones might just become a HExA:confused:

Ooh I could have sworn he said they were Hexa, good job I don't have philly that much then lol...I prefer Laughing Cow personally and the Basil and herb is delish, can't wait to try the blue cheese ones xx

Happy Birthday to your grandaughter. Hope she has a lovely day. Are you going to the party too?

Thank you Tilly, I will pass on your message...she had a fabulous day and got thoroughly spoilt, lots of lovely pressies and over £200 in cash too (we have quite a large family), we gave her a box set of books, she is an avid reader like her Nanna and is really into the Twilight, True Blood and can't remember the name of the 3rd series lol..all vampires, plus she thinks Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson are cute ...way too young to have those opinions lol plus we bought her a watch, some hair and skin products she asked for and some money towards her holiday, a lot more than we would normally spend but your only 13 once lol ...was a tea party tonight, and yes I went was lovely, just got back, but we are going out Saturday night for a big family meal, should be fun and I have already studied the menu and pick my syn free meal lol xx

lily, saw a thread this morning about how to survive a trip to london i so wanted to answer with
go see lily lol:8855:

made me smile anway :D

Lol love it, so when I have a queue outside I'll know that you sent them Mandy :8855: xx

Hope you are having a good time Lily :d what cupcakes did you make?

xxxxxxxx

Hey hun, I made the 1 syn cupcakes, and I was good I only had 2, plus 1 slice of pizza and SW chips with salad and the most minute piece of yummy birthday cake ...will have to work out the syns but I was dead proud of myself xx

:drool: Mmm, cupcakes - I'm turning into homer simpson drooling over other people's food, excuse the mess!

Lol they are very droolsome hun :giggle: xx

I'm going to make Julesm's cinnamon apple cupcakes this weekend. It'll stop me going to the posh cupcakery in chorlton village, I'm guessing real ones with all the pretty frosting are at least 400 calories :eek:

Oh the injustice of it all lol

lol I have overdosed on cupcakes and cake, 2 cupcakes even with the tiniest slice of :bday: cake were too much, great at the time but feel a bit icky now :sign0137: xx

Today's Menu Was:

EE

Breakfast:
Oat so simple (Hexb)
180ml from allowance (Hexa)
1 tsp honey 0.5 syns
Banana
Strawberries
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Mid Morning :
Apple
Yoghurt 0.5 syns

Lunch:
Minestrone Soup
Water (1 pint)

Dinner:
1 medium slice Hawaiian pizza 7 syns
SW chips
Salad
2 x 1 syn cupcakes 2 syns
1 1/4 inch thick slice of b'day cake 5 syns
3 x Tea with milk from allowance (rest of Hexa)

Extras:
2 Water (2 pints )
Fruit~ Plums, Nectarine and Orange

Total for day = 16.5 syns , well happy with that xx

31/105

Very saintly amount of syns for a party day!

Think I might pinch y'breakfast this morning, though I've only got chocolate or fudge oat-so-simple type thingies, have to syn it I suppose ho-hum!

Zumba's in the post - though Mandy said it nearly killed her so I'm sort of not looking forward to it now lol. Need it though, don't think I can do much boxing or arm weights for a few days as I've hurt my wrist some'ow :rolleyes:

Back