Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

only nearly killed me cos i am so unfit :sigh:

having another go this morning i did the tutourials about 6 times and still can't get the steps :confused: my coordination is pants:eek:

i just ended up prancing around and looking really silly,
but teen was even funnier cos he was attempting to look cool:8855:
going to do some more when he goes out in a bit

having another go this morning i did the tutourials about 6 times and still can't get the steps :confused: my coordination is pants:eek:

I don't think I'll do much better to start with, never done dancing games - or dancing for that matter since having to prance around the hall in primary school pretending to be a tree or a goblin set to Hall of the Mountain King!

Very saintly amount of syns for a party day!

Think I might pinch y'breakfast this morning, though I've only got chocolate or fudge oat-so-simple type thingies, have to syn it I suppose ho-hum!

Zumba's in the post - though Mandy said it nearly killed her so I'm sort of not looking forward to it now lol. Need it though, don't think I can do much boxing or arm weights for a few days as I've hurt my wrist some'ow :rolleyes:

I was so good it's amazing, but still paid the price...I don't eat fatty foods any more because they upset my tummy, even the 1 slice of pizza has given me hell today...DD1 ordered pizza's chicken fries you name it obviously exactly what kids love, but I stood in kitchen and chopped up SW chips with skins on and made them for me, DD1, DD2 and my sister and was really pleased with my resolve to only have 1 slice and I took the smallest slice instead of going for the biggest as I would have done in the past lol and Sis did a salad was lovely.
The whole point of Zumba at home is to get moving, I can't do a lot of the steps but I double up on the ones I can do when I hit those ones lol...the point of it is, it's making me move and boy do I sweat lol my fave part is the cool down, not only because it's the end lol but because I love the belly dancing bit it's fun lol xx

Lol I had to watch my daughter who had dancing lessons from the age of 4 or 5 to 19 years old do the steps perfectly and then show her how uncoordinated I was...we really laughed lol
but as I said to Lo, it got me moving and sweating and that's the point, and it will eventually be fun I promise lol

I don't think I'll do much better to start with, never done dancing games - or dancing for that matter since having to prance around the hall in primary school pretending to be a tree or a goblin set to Hall of the Mountain King!

We used to dance to Hall of the Mountain King at school too, I found it on you tube a few weeks ago and played it to my son in law as I love the music and he'd never heard it before lol

Hope you feel better today after your cup cake overdose :D very proud of you sweetie. 16.5 syns on a party day :eek: well done you :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let's just say me and the porcelain get to be good buddies after days like yesterday lol ...but I am now fine thank you :giggle:
If you had seen the slice of :bday: cake, it seriously couldn't have been any thinner...and it was so nice too, my daughters friend makes and sells cakes and because DD1 drives her to the wholesalers to get her ingredients (she can't drive), when the kids b'days come around she makes a lovely cake for them, really saves my daughter a fortune and they are so nice and so light too, glad I can't cook THAT well lol xx

Well done, glad you enjoyed the party and staying on plan, say happy birthday to your granddaughter for me, have a lovely time on saturday. xx

you did so well at the party!!

hope you have a nice weekend xx

I have come to realise over the last few weeks, that actually losing the weight is a lot more important to me than eating the fatty scrummy foods lol, so I am well happy with yesterday
Well done to you on your great loss this week and hope you have a fantastic weekend too xxx

Glad you all enjoyed the party. Is it Vampire diaries that she likes as well as the others.

I've got the Zumba dvd's and I've no coordination either but I just bounce round the room while Emma does all the steps perectly. I don't care though cos I'm just glad I'm still alive at the end of it.

Yep The Vampire diaries that's the one ...couldn't remember it, she is an avid reader. I love that cos not only does she look like me, is academically like me but she also loves reading as much as I do, she was telling me last night that her school has given her a special library ticket, their normal one allows them to take out 5 books at a time once a week, but because she reads a book in about 2 days or less they have given her permission to take as many books within reason, as she likes.
Hun, when I do the zumba it must look like a hippo having a seizure, but I don't care cos one day it will look like a gazelle frolicking :giggle: xxx

Well done, glad you enjoyed the party and staying on plan, say happy birthday to your granddaughter for me, have a lovely time on saturday. xx

Thank you hun , it was lovely I love when things like kids birthday's make you think about stuff and clears the air, my sis and I have been shall I say distant for a while, we had an amicable chat last night and cleared the air, so am feeling really good today as we are normally inseparable ...am really looking forward to tomorrow now xx

Ooh nearly forgot my food menu for today ...oops yesterday now lol so here goes:

EE

Breakfast:
Mixed Fruit salad (Plums, Nectarine, Banana and Strawberries)
Cherry Muller Light
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Mid Morning:
Orange ...very juicy yummy
Cup of tea 0.5 syns for milk

Lunch:
Minestrone Soup
Water (1 pint)

Afternoon snack:
Alpen Bar 3 syns
Apple
Water (1 pint)

Dinner:
Lamb's Liver
Oxo Gravy
Onions
Mushrooms
Carrots
Savoy Cabbage
Bread roll to mop up lovely gravy lol (Hexb)
Water (1 pint)

Extras:
5 x Laughing Cow Light
2 x Ryvita 3 syns
Tomato
Cucumber

Did 3 hours exercise ...my own workout then an hour with Terry, had Water (2 pints)

Total for today = 8 syns

39/105

Complete change of plan for tonight, meal out has been cancelled.
My daughter checked her bank account yesterday and the monthly Tax credits she gets weren't paid in, she then called the Tax Credits office only to be told that they received her renewal claim 2 days late, she posted it over a week before, but it arrived late, so they have stopped her payment for this month, which is close on £200 and very much needed, when she has 3 small kids to bring up...so change of plans.
Today my sister and I are going shopping to buy some yummy treat meal foods and goodies such as popcorn and loads of fruit to go with the chocolate fountain and all the food for a home cooked meal, that will be SW friendly but will seem like it's a big treat.
We decided that the money each couple would have spent at the restaurant will be put in the kitty to pay for this meal and everyone agreed, so that's £150 we have to spend on food and goodies, we have also decided there will be more than enough money to get a couple of games, my son in law works in an electrics and can get any amount of disco lights he wants so he is going to put some up in the house and garden. My other son in law has DJ equipment, as he does the odd gig when not working for the RAC lol so that will be set up...we put the idea to my granddaughter and she is very excited, she just wants to spend the time with her family and close friends and this way she gets to choose what goes on, on her special day.
DD2 has taken my granddaughter shopping for some new clothes and goodies ..so now it's my turn to run and I will catch you all later and if not then tomorrow.
Have a lovely day all ...Lily xxx

awwww darling you are such a sweetheart, wish I'd lived nearer i'd help you. :D

tax credits do this. they are a nightmare. hope they sort it soon, so many get caught like this i've heard it so many times

have a fantastic time sweetie you so deserve it and thanks for being there for me. You are fab and an amazing friend to have and it means so so much to me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Complete change of plan for tonight, meal out has been cancelled.
My daughter checked her bank account yesterday and the monthly Tax credits she gets weren't paid in, she then called the Tax Credits office only to be told that they received her renewal claim 2 days late, she posted it over a week before, but it arrived late, so they have stopped her payment for this month, which is close on £200 and very much needed, when she has 3 small kids to bring up...so change of plans.
Today my sister and I are going shopping to buy some yummy treat meal foods and goodies such as popcorn and loads of fruit to go with the chocolate fountain and all the food for a home cooked meal, that will be SW friendly but will seem like it's a big treat.
We decided that the money each couple would have spent at the restaurant will be put in the kitty to pay for this meal and everyone agreed, so that's £150 we have to spend on food and goodies, we have also decided there will be more than enough money to get a couple of games, my son in law works in an electrics and can get any amount of disco lights he wants so he is going to put some up in the house and garden. My other son in law has DJ equipment, as he does the odd gig when not working for the RAC lol so that will be set up...we put the idea to my granddaughter and she is very excited, she just wants to spend the time with her family and close friends and this way she gets to choose what goes on, on her special day.
DD2 has taken my granddaughter shopping for some new clothes and goodies ..so now it's my turn to run and I will catch you all later and if not then tomorrow.
Have a lovely day all ...Lily xxx

Yeah the emergency plan sounds much better than the original one, your granddaughter will think she is on cloud 9 with all this attention on her, what a family:family2: I wish I was 13 again for aday, hope you all have a wonderful time :) xx

Hope you and your family have a lovely day Lily, your plans sound brilliant :)

Back