Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

my kids love camping in the lounge like that. exciting.

:hug99: Lily. Sorry someone upset you. :( sort em out :D

I am signing off to see if I can doze off... will find something boring on tv in hopes I can doze off quickly :D

take care sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep me too, off to bed, cya on the morrow ...night night and hopefully sweet dreams ....oh and believe me I did sort it ...lets just say they have their tail between their legs and are being overly attentive lol xx

Yep me too, off to bed, cya on the morrow ...night night and hopefully sweet dreams ....oh and believe me I did sort it ...lets just say they have their tail between their legs and are being overly attentive lol xx

pfffft- off to bed just as i was about to inbox you

phine- i wont now

:p

sleep well hun :) xxxx

sometimes people just need a reminder not to take others for granted, i say make them stew for a few days lol, won't do them any harm.
hope your having a better day xxx

I'm back!

And you are woman of the year! I should go away more often ;-)

Totally deserving.. Does this mean you are going to be in the magazineeeeee?

Tell me what I've missed since I've been gone x

just a quick wave and "o hai"

im all achy so going to have a bath then have a night with my knitting, a cup of tea and Dr House ;)

Hope things are well with you Miss Lily :D

xxx

good day lovely. hope you are feeling better today xx

Thanks hun, feeling a lot better today, was hoping the sun would shine, kids go back to school tomorrow, was going to go for a picnic but weather isn't being accommodating so looks like it's going to be an indoor picnic then lol, hope you are good hun xx

sometimes people just need a reminder not to take others for granted, i say make them stew for a few days lol, won't do them any harm.
hope your having a better day xxx

Thanks Mandy, well yes I did make them stew for a couple of days, finally hubby came to me on bended knee ...I kid you not...and heartily apologised...I was cold at first but decided after a heartfelt conversation to forgive ...not going to forget though lol...let's see how long it lasts.
Hope you're doing well, had a day off the computer yesterday so lots to catch up on today and all before lunch and the indoor picnic (Mal is helping the kids build a remote controlled dragon fly my grandson got for xmas and has just decided to get out) lol xx

Hope todays a better day Lily :) :hug99: :hug99: glad they know where they stand ;) a woman after my own heart :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, Yes yesterday was a much better day, didn't think at first it was going to be but gradually it all fell into place and as I said Mal even came on bended knee and apologised...which is huge cos he's NEVER wrong...mind you it may have had something to do with my rant about hell freezing over before I am going to be used and treated like that ever again...well as long as it works (not going to hold my breath that it will work for good but for now will do until next time), Hope Charlie is better and you have had some sleep, am still catching up on not being here yesterday ...so will catch you later xx

I'm back!

And you are woman of the year! I should go away more often ;-)

Totally deserving.. Does this mean you are going to be in the magazineeeeee?

Tell me what I've missed since I've been gone x

:welcome: back sweetie, hope you had a lovely time at your Mum's, I am sure you did and I bet you anything she fed you up, what are mum's like lol
Thanks hun, I was surprised that I actually got the award, there were/are so many deserving people at my group that could and even should have won but glad it was me hehehe....really feels great to know that your peers feel that way about you and vote for you, still grinning from ear to ear lol
Not going to be in the magazine yet, I didn't qualify for the nationals they have a strict criteria and I am nowhere even close, but watch this space cos next year I aim to be there, so who knows lol
You haven't missed much that I can think of hun, but then I forget my own name after 5 minutes so hardly any wonder that I wouldn't have anything to report :8855:
Welcome back again and gl for your wi tomorrow, although I guess after a week at mum's it probably feels a bit scary and daunting lol xxx

How's things today Lily. Hope your colds better and hope they haven't made you angry again :(

Hi Tilly, cold is feeling a lot better, still snuffly, but throat seems better and head (touch wood) isn't too bad....no hun, they haven't made me angry, but glad they did in the first place cos I got a lot off my chest (we were due our monthly sit down and clear the air conflab today, but it brought it on a day or 2 early lol) and I know they have got a very clear picture of how I feel, so fingers crossed that it stays that way...for a while at least xx

You okay Lily? Hope you're feeling a bit better and just enjoying a nice little rest up. ;)

Thanks hun, rest up, what's that lol....I did have a lovely day yesterday, we took the kids to see their dad for his b'day and spent some time with them at the local park, kids got me power walking, it damn near killed me and legs are aching today, but it was fun kinda lol and I even joined in the family game of rounders (well for about 10 mins), before my legs decided enough was enough lol

just a quick wave and "o hai"

im all achy so going to have a bath then have a night with my knitting, a cup of tea and Dr House ;)

Hope things are well with you Miss Lily :D

xxx

"O hai" back at ya Tanya....how cool are you out on you're bike, can't wait to get back on mine without it sagging under the weight lol
Hope you're having a fab day sweet, talk soon xxx

Glad you got an apology :D thats good news and glad you are feeling so much better my lovely friend :) :hug99:

I got some sleep last night,not enough but hey its a start and beggars can't be choosers as my mum always used to say :)

I have been bitten 3 times on the same leg. Not sure why it decided that leg was so tastey but driving me insane with itchyness

Hope you have a lovely indoor picnic what a good idea I shall do that for Charlie for lunch just a basic sandwich but she will like it xxxxxx

Glad you got an apology :D thats good news and glad you are feeling so much better my lovely friend :) :hug99:

I got some sleep last night,not enough but hey its a start and beggars can't be choosers as my mum always used to say :)

I have been bitten 3 times on the same leg. Not sure why it decided that leg was so tastey but driving me insane with itchyness

Hope you have a lovely indoor picnic what a good idea I shall do that for Charlie for lunch just a basic sandwich but she will like it xxxxxx

Kia my 10 year old granddaughter has decided it's a teddy and doggy picnic too, so living room is full off all mine, hers and Jack's stuffed toys (she has a little doggy called Puppy, that she ahs had since she was a tiny baby, carries Puppy everywhere and still believes, I'm sure, that he/ she (indeterminable sex) is real lol), all sitting waiting for the picnic to begin at 1 pm lol
Oh we are sweet meat hun, that's why they keep biting us, I often get bites in the same place , went to the aquadrome a few weeks ago with the kids and had 26 nites across the middle of my back...really really itchy and it was hot then too so worse when you got sweaty yuk...fortunately when i used to take in students years ago one of the girls left me an ointment, which is well out of date but really works astill and I use that it magic a couple of dabs and hey presto no itch lol
Hun you could have knocked me down with a feather, 11pm last night I am laying on sofa and Mal suddenly crawls across the floor gives me a big hug and says I'm really sorry i've been such a p ***k ...so I said yeah you have ...not going to deny it he was .... we had a chat...actually no I gave him a lecture and accepted his apology...until next time and I don't doubt there will be one just not for a while, I have a feeling I am going to get a surprise gift, Mal can be very transparent at times, I was saying a few days ago about the Actifry and today he's asking me about it, which usually means it's coming my way ...will let you know lol xx

Ok more problems, asked Mal last night to get the Pork out of the freezer for today's dinner (hate touching ice when my hands are playing up as they are now) and off he went, just looked at it and he's got out my huge piece of Gammon and not Pork...not sure what to do for dinner now, going to have to have a rethink ...was actually wondering if he needed my glasses lol and to top it all the pork was at the front of the shelf he had to move everything to get to the Gammon :d'oh: xx

Kia my 10 year old granddaughter has decided it's a teddy and doggy picnic too, so living room is full off all mine, hers and Jack's stuffed toys (she has a little doggy called Puppy, that she ahs had since she was a tiny baby, carries Puppy everywhere and still believes, I'm sure, that he/ she (indeterminable sex) is real lol), all sitting waiting for the picnic to begin at 1 pm lol
Oh we are sweet meat hun, that's why they keep biting us, I often get bites in the same place , went to the aquadrome a few weeks ago with the kids and had 26 nites across the middle of my back...really really itchy and it was hot then too so worse when you got sweaty yuk...fortunately when i used to take in students years ago one of the girls left me an ointment, which is well out of date but really works astill and I use that it magic a couple of dabs and hey presto no itch lol
Hun you could have knocked me down with a feather, 11pm last night I am laying on sofa and Mal suddenly crawls across the floor gives me a big hug and says I'm really sorry i've been such a p ***k ...so I said yeah you have ...not going to deny it he was .... we had a chat...actually no I gave him a lecture and accepted his apology...until next time and I don't doubt there will be one just not for a while, I have a feeling I am going to get a surprise gift, Mal can be very transparent at times, I was saying a few days ago about the Actifry and today he's asking me about it, which usually means it's coming my way ...will let you know lol xx

Glad you and mal have made up:love: , I have a Actifry its fantastic, would not go back to oven chips or fryer, it does really good roast potatoes aswell :), you will love it. :clap:

Jane x

That's an expensive sorry gift. I don't even get a bunch of flowers.

I think I'm gonna get my hubbie to come on here to see what other hubbies are like.

Can't complain really cos I was saying to him this morning that I'm sure I will feel more confident when I'm thinner and he said I don't care what size you are cos you're sexy. Think he might need to borrow your glasses too :8855:

Ooh I love gammon :drool:...is there any left for me :eat: :sign0009:

just had roast gammon for tea :D, makes a lovely roast dinner with left overs for lunch tomorrow :)

glad you have made up and hopefully he will buy you an actifrt its well worth it. done roasties in it tonight and they were yummy too.
I have picnics in alsorts of odd places in the rain and snow Xx my mum used to make us sit outside even if it was raining complete with umbrallas, boy we used to get some odd looks :confused:
glad yoy feel better xx

Glad you and mal have made up:love: , I have a Actifry its fantastic, would not go back to oven chips or fryer, it does really good roast potatoes aswell :), you will love it. :clap:

Jane x

I thought we'd made up too, but seems his apology was short lived cos he's gone straight back to be being what he said he was last night...so as far as I'm concerned I am happy to ignore his stupid childish ranting and him, for as long as it takes...why are men such childish idiots (boy I wanted to call him something stronger but it's a public site lol) xx

Hiya Lily, hope the OH's childish rant isn't p'ing you off as much as the previous incident :)

Thanks a lot for the info on the zumba game, going to nab it later this week after payday. I think my son will like it too as he's into Just Dance so it should be a fun activity to do together, if we can find the floor space lol

I'm craving your chicken dhansak again but I'm doing the green week challenge this week, got to wait until the next weekend now :d'oh:

Btw should I be keeping the chutney in the fridge once I start a jar or is it okay to leave in the cupboard? x

Back