Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

well done lovely!! x

Thank you sweetie ...I am now going to make sure I get to at least the 5st award before my year anniversary comes up and hopefully 6st...gonna have to push a bit harder me thinks lol xx

Just been looking at your pics Lily, you are shrinking before our eyes! Wanted to say that you are doing amazingly well, truly inspirational :D Well done to you :) xxx

Thank you Shelley ...can't wait to shrink a whole lot more xx

Thanks everyone, lost 2lb this week, am dead happy with that one ...and every little bit of my curry,chutney, poppadoms and rice went too....the greedy beggars didn't leave any for my supper lol...It was really nice this time I must admit, cos I wasn't feeding it to the kids I was able to add a little more chilli and cumin...I love a hit curry and it was hot hot hot lol...so now I have 8 weeks left to lose 4lb for my 5st award or 18lb for my 6st award..and my 1st year anniversary...I am so wanting that 6st award, I can almost taste it lol xxx

:happy096: well done on your loss, you can do it, its just 2.25lb aweek to get your 6st sticker in the 8weeks,:D I would like to get my 3st sticker in that time, if you can do, so can I :) well done again Lily. :clap: xx

Last edited:
Yay, well done Lily. So glad you got a good result after such a stressful week :D

Do you do mostly wii game exercise stuff or other things too? I've ordered my zumba game so it should be here for the weekend. I was half-tempted by the big dvd set instead with the toning stick things but I suppose the wii game is better for a taster :)

Can't do wii fit yet, think I need to lose another 10lb to be able to use the balance board again. I've got a biggest loser one aswell but think I only ever looked at it once. Should blow the cobwebs off it soon and give it a whirl.

Well done Lily! :party0011:

You'll get both those stickers in no time. Keep trudging girl. ;)

And thank you muchly for the Leek Lasagne recipe. I can't wait to try that. Must get myself an afternoon to go through these recipes with a little book before I lose them all. :D

Well done Lily! :party0011:

You'll get both those stickers in no time. Keep trudging girl. ;)

And thank you muchly for the Leek Lasagne recipe. I can't wait to try that. Must get myself an afternoon to go through these recipes with a little book before I lose them all. :D

Thanks hun,I am sure I can do the weight loss, just got to be extra vigilant and extra strict, so no gains...I also found out today that SW do a sponsored slim for 6 weeks every year and the proceeds go to NSPCC, I am well up for that, just trying to find the details out now.
I save the recipes to my documents file, but also d/l them onto disc so I have them if anything should go wrong with the computer. So if you do lose any shout me and I will almost definitely have it saved lol xx

well done Lily :D fantastic :D proud of you. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, but not half as proud as I am of you...amazing job xx

Today's menu:

Red Day

Breakfast:
27g Sachet Oat so simple + 1 Ryvita (Hexb)
100ml semi skimmed milk 2.5syns
Banana
Strawberry's
Teaspoon Honey 1 syn
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Mid Morning:
Pear
Yoghurt 0.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Lunch:
Ryvita 6 syns
5 x Deli Light Laughing Cow with Basil and herbs (Hexa)

1 Tablespoon of My Spicy Apple and Tomato Chutney 1 syn
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Water (1 pint)

Mid Afternoon:
Apple
Yellow Plum
Water (1 pint )

Dinner:
Home made Burger
Cheese Slices (Hexa)
SW Chips
Baked Beans 2 syns
Salad
Water (1 pint )

Did 3 hours of exercise 2 of my own workout and 1 hour with neighbours son + Water (3 pints)

Total for today = 14.5 syns

14.5/105

Last edited:
Whooosh! Did you hear that go right over my head. :eek: d/l?
Do you c & p them into wordpad and then save them?

I copy and paste them to Microsoft Works, word processor and then save to my documents and then after that I download (d/l) them to disc xx

Wow what a day, I am exhausted, going to have a long soak in a minute instead of my usual shower...had the guy out this morning to measure up for a new back fence (it's dilapidated, so a new one is in order before it blows away lol), but he decided to turn up at 8am...lovely just what I needed after dozing off at 4.30....then have done 3 hours exercise ...my own workout first and then with my neighbours son (the lad with learning difficulties) and then taught him how to make home made SW friendly burger and Sw chips as he went out last week and spent nearly 150 syns in 4 days eating burgers with his sister ....but still managed to lose 2lb at WI last night and I think that is down to his exercise. I pushed him really hard to see what he could do and he's bloody well amazing...yesterday I took him through an hour and half of the workout I do which includes weights and resistance and he did that and then did another hour + with Kirsty (DD2), sparring and she also taught him a lot of the moves she has learnt at kick boxing and he coped really well with them.
He made me laugh today, he told me he wanted to do a 2 hour work out like I do and I had to tell him he already did it..yesterday lol...so now next week (we have planned 1 day a week), he wants me to teach him to cook a curry...his mum's idea of cooking is ..well let me just say... leaves a lot to be desired lol
So Tilly that's where I've been and what I've been doing lol xx

mmmm Lily your food looks lush, i'm packing my bag. Had I seen this earlier I'd have got inside the parcel yesterday :8855: now that would have been a shock to open :8855:

I have not seen laughing cow deli thingys.. I take it they are yummy? I rather fancy trying them as I love philly light but its rather bland at times.

So how is my lovely friend this morning? Hope you are having a better day sweetheart, and if you could please wake me up as my eyes need matchsticks I'd appreciate it and work is calling and I keep telling it to shut up :8855:

I want to make that ham and chip bake. I have the ingredients I think. I shall make it tomorrow as I reckon charlie might even eat it, and Chris and Matt definately would. Gary will eat what he's given as he's learnt not to complain about my cooking or he get the evils :8855:

Have a fabby day sweeit :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning all,
I am so happy to be able to say that lol...My Broadband stopped working last night, no lights at all on my router, hence the reason I wasn't able to get online and answer you all...so this morning rang Sky and they were about as much use as a chocolate teapot, oh you're routers out of warranty, oh you have sky protect, great ring this number, rang the number, oh you didn't need to ring this number they could have just sent you a new router so I'll put you back to them and they can send you a new router but it'll take 3-5 days to get to you..bloody hell 3 -5 days without my computer what will I do...so spoke to the guy at Sky yet again, oh hang on we'll send you a new lead it'll be with you in 3-5 days, if it works that's great, if not ring us back and we'll then send you another router that'll take 3-5 days to get to you (so why not send me a new lead and a new router cos if the lead doesn't work I'll have both anyway??)...so there I am thinking damn no internet for nearly 2 weeks arrrggghhh...and then my knight in shining armour arrived, my neighbours son, oh hang on I think i have a spare lead...let me check, yes I have, try that ...it worked YEAHHHHH and here I am a couple of hours later than planned but still I'm here :woohoo: lol xxx

Back