Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Found you!!! :)

Sorry it has taken me a while!

When I am next on my lap top, I intend looking up your before and during pics! :)

I am also on strong steroids for severe Asthma and I never thought about how that can be effecting or slowing down my losses! :-(

Well done again on the 12st! It's just amazing!! Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:wow: well done you,
that peanut butter is fab stuff:8855:

that 6 st in a yr is well and truly in the bag isn't it :D

:party0038:

Thanks hun I was so nervous tonight, I so want that 6st shiny, hopefully by next week lol is that too greedy :giggle:
Looks like peanut butter is on the menu from now on then :8855: xxxx

Found you!!! :)

Sorry it has taken me a while!

When I am next on my lap top, I intend looking up your before and during pics! :)

I am also on strong steroids for severe Asthma and I never thought about how that can be effecting or slowing down my losses! :-(

Well done again on the 12st! It's just amazing!! Xxxxx

:welcome: Sugar so nice to see you here and thank you so much I am so chuffed and like I said on the Curv-a-licious thread I feel damn sexy right now ...this is the lowest weight I have been in 26 years, I worked it out last night lol

Steroids my sweet will make a mess of difference to your weight loss, mine is always up and down that's why I'm not worried how long it take as I know it will definitely come off and stay off this time.
Please do look at my pics...I really don't recognise that mountain of a woman that was me a few years ago, I am going to be adding new pictures soon as I update every couple of months and then I can see the difference too...some months not as much as others but sometimes it's just a little smaller chin or a little smaller tummy ..but it really helps me when I see even small changes xxxxx

Last edited:
Lily42uk said:
Thanks hun I was so nervous tonight, I so want that 6st shiny, hopefully by next week lol is that too greedy :giggle:
Looks like peanut butter is on the menu from now on then :8855: xxxx

:welcome: Sugar so nice to see you here and thank you so much I am so chuffed and like I said on the Curv-a-licious thread I feel damn sexy right now ...this is the lowest weight I have been in 26 years, I worked it out last night lol

Steroids my sweet will make a mess of difference to your weight loss, mine is always up and down that's why I'm not worried how long it take as I know it will definitely come off and stay off this time.
Please do look at my pics...I really don't recognise that mountain of a woman that was me a few years ago, I am going to eb adding new pictures soon as I update every couple of months and then I can see the difference too...some months not as much as others but sometimes it's just a little smaller chin or a little smaller tummy ..but it really helps me when I see even small changes xxxxx

You must feel like a different woman & Hubby must be sooo proud!!!

I can't wait to see a difference in myself! :-( I think I need to loose 2 more stone (4 in total) before I really notice a difference!

The steroid thing maybe answers some of my frustrations around my weight loss! I get soooo frustrated when I have been good but only lost a 1lb or STS. It didn't even enter my head that my steroids could be having an effect, as some weeks I need a higher dose than others!

I can't wait to see your pics.. I can't see on my I phone but will look next time I am on my lap top xxxx

So now I have to tell you about Spidergate....omg I have never seen a spider that big outside of a zoo...let's just say it's a good thing I had spent the day on the loo already as if I hadn't there could have been a mess, was just about to come onto puter, had literally just sat at my puter and looked to my left cos I saw something move out the corner of my eye and OM f***ing god there was a humungus and I am not exaggerating, Spider sitting on the wall next to me ....I screamed, hubby laughed B**tard....and I reckon I ran the mile in 20 seconds ...you didn't see my arse for dust....screaming as I ran I'll have you know just so the whole neighbourhood knew I was having a heart attack.....with that Kirsty n Mark came running downstairs to see what the commotion was and Kirsty ran into the kitchen and ran out double fast also screaming...that's my girl :giggle: but then so did Mark hahahaha.....bless him, he's good with spiders if they are small but he hate's the huge ones too and it really made him scream....I am still giggling at the thought, this tough well built boxing expert running and screaming like a girlie, but then spent the next hour saying boy that was big I could see him holding his knife and fork ready.
So then that made me really nervy about sitting on the puter incase that was baby and mummy and daddy were yet to join him :8855:, so went and laid on sofa and that was it gone ...off with the fairies for the night and what may you ask was my waking thought ...yeah bloody great spiders...and to top off a fab spider time..I get up walk into the utility room to let the dog out, turn around and there is one of them long legged small body spiders on the wall with a little mate ...2 of the ******* staring at me ...what a great start to my day geez....how much worse can it get :eek:
Oh yeah and clever hubby suggested I took a pic of said humungus spider to show you guys, sod that bad enough it was on my wall without being on my camera too :hide: xxxxxxxxxxxx

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
I've just wet myself again :eek:

Thanks for cheering me up. I'm gonna copy this post and Crumbles cat one and whenever I feel fed up I'll read them.

Well done on the weight loss and the all the other things you said too. You really are an inspiration :)

Are you feeling ok today after your loo day?

You must feel like a different woman & Hubby must be sooo proud!!!

I can't wait to see a difference in myself! :-( I think I need to loose 2 more stone (4 in total) before I really notice a difference!

The steroid thing maybe answers some of my frustrations around my weight loss! I get soooo frustrated when I have been good but only lost a 1lb or STS. It didn't even enter my head that my steroids could be having an effect, as some weeks I need a higher dose than others!

I can't wait to see your pics.. I can't see on my I phone but will look next time I am on my lap top xxxx

I would guarantee that the steroids are the biggest factor in your erratic weight losses....in 1 year (almost) of going to SW I have had 13 gains and each time I had one of the best weeks food and exercise wise but worst weeks for steroids having to up the dose constantly.
Hubby is a real support, even if hje does sit and eat all his choccies, biccies and crisps in front of me all the time lol and I am glad that I will never see that mountain of a woman again...I still can't believe it's me even though i remember that day clearly and hubby saying as he took the pic how ill I looked...he was right xxx
You will lose the weight hun and I can't wait to see the pics in an album xx
I am just adding the next pic so you'll see me up to date lol xxxx

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
I've just wet myself again :eek:

Thanks for cheering me up. I'm gonna copy this post and Crumbles cat one and whenever I feel fed up I'll read them.

Well done on the weight loss and the all the other things you said too. You really are an inspiration :)

Are you feeling ok today after your loo day?

Glad to have made your day honey, I swear that bloody spider was the biggest I have ever seen outside of the ones we used to get in the care home. We had a river run beside the home and we used to get really ginormous ones, the floors were all wooden adn you could hear them ******* scuttling around I have I can tell you, stood one side of a door all 5ft 8 & 17st of me at the time while my 4ft 10 & 6st colleague went and got it and put it out :8855:
Please don't start me off :giggle: about that darn cat again, that had me in stitches forever, and now I am giggling away again :8855:
Thanks hun, I reckon my day on the porcelain yesterday was a huge help in the weight loss dept, might have chips and saveloy from chippie (the very thing that upset my tummy, can't eat fried food any more) again see if I get the same result next week :8855: :8855: :8855:

Hey hun, lmao Mark here is 23 6ft 3 and screamed like a girlie when he saw the humungus spider and you are right I swear this one helped itself to my steroids first, I am still not happy sitting here where it appeared from lol
Anyway tonight I lost **drum roll** 4lb ...got SOTW my 5.5st Shiny and now only need 5lb to reach my 6st by the time my year is up on 5th November xxxxxxxxxxx

435018-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Peanut-Mascot-Super-Hero.jpg
You seeeeee, me and Mandy influenced you in a good way. We know what we're doing, honestly :8855:

Well done on the fab loss, you're gonna make that 6st shiny by Bonfire Night no problem at this rate :D:D

Hi,
I have just found your diary, love it, you are such a good story teller-you have a real gift there.
Amazed at your photos, you are a real inspiration to us all, glad to have "met" you!
Bron

Anyway tonight I lost **drum roll** 4lb ...got SOTW my 5.5st Shiny and now only need 5lb to reach my 6st by the time my year is up on 5th November xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh well done Lily I luuvvv the colour of your new shiny so v jealous :jelous:
:giggle:

Way to go Iron Lady :talk017: :bliss: fantastic loss :D and another new shiney. I know you've lost 5.5stone on SW but how much is it in total now? as know you had lost loads before that?

You are truely a fabby friend and an inspiration mixed into one :D :bighug: so so proud of you mate. xxxxx

Hi everyone, really on the run right now but will catch up later.
Lo that's so funny and yep loving my PB fix, thanks :8855: xxx
:welcome: Bron and Lynda will def chat later so much to do so little time lol xx

Aww thanks Jackie you always say the loveliest things my friend xx...I have lost 11st 13lbs in total since I put myself on this weight loss journey and I feel fab, will feel even more fab when i've shifted the other 7st or so lol....catch you later sorry have to dash off but loads to do...have a fab day sweetie and everyone else xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oh and thanks again for all your lovely messages you guys are so awesome xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh WOW Lily. That's a great loss. So pleased for you. :D:D

Sorry I missed your poorly week. Fighting back I see. ;)

Thank you sweetie, don't you worry about my poorly week, think you had enough going on without my little upsets lol
I am fighting fit and looking forward to losing that other 5lb before the 5th November.
Just realised I haven't done a food diary in ages so need to get back on track with that.
Hope you're having a great day hun, speak later xxxxxxxx

P.S. We had taster night last night and all night last night I couldn't think why my lips were burning and my mouth was really sore and I felt like rubbish, turns out so Kirsty tells me that the rice I had with the curry was a tropical rice, I didn't realise, but it had blinkin' pineapple in it ...again :eek: oh well at least it wasn't a lot cos I didn't get all the swelling like last time xxxx

I know, the dreaded pineapple, funny thing I didn't taste it in the rice but then I spose the curry masked the flavour, but literally by the time I got home from the meeting my tongue was raw and my lips and roof of my mouth were really sore. Got to make sure I ask in future lol
I am touching wood for dear life right now, really don't want to jinx it, but skin isn't too bad as we speak, a little sore but nothing I can't and haven't handled many times before...is very dry though, daren't rub my hands together it's like a blinkin snow storm when I do :giggle: xxxxx

So my menu for today was :

EE

Breakfast :
Mixed fruit Salad (Apple, Plum, Peach, Orange Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries)
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Mid Morning:
Cranberry and Yoghurt Hifi bar 3 syns
Coffee 1.5 syns

Lunch:
Hot and Sour Soup
1 Wholemeal Roll (Hexb)
Water (1 pint)

Mid Afternoon:
Fruit Salad
Water (1 pint)

Dinner:
Smokey Bacon, Buna Shimeji Mushrooms, cooked in soy sauce with chilli and ginger with garlic
Cheese sauce made from 5 Laughing Cow Light (Hexa) and served with bird's nest Pasta
Large Mixed salad
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Extras:
2 Crumble Yoghurt 1 syn
Peach
Banana

Did 2 hours exercise (weights, resistance and sports active 2) Water (2 pints)

Total for the day = 8.5 syns

8.5/105

Last edited:
Meant to say, My C isn't doing the Christmas Tree count down this year he likes to vary it every year he says, so this year he has devised Christmas Hampers...every week we are supposed to bring an item to put into the Hampers and he does the same and every week you get 1 raffle ticket for every pound you lose, a great way to encourage you to lose more weight cos more weight = more raffle tickets, then on the last WI before Christmas he draws the raffle and depending on how much stuff there is depends how many Hampers there will be...even though our group was quite small yesterday, lots of people on holiday, there were loads of items on the table for the Hampers, very impressive actually...should be good when the draw actually takes place on 20th December xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a quick dash in to say, MY BABIES ARE HOME...they just landed, I am so excited, going to their house to make sure everything's as it should be ...will catch you all later have a great day xxx

Back