Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hey Lily:) I haven't stopped by your diary for a while.I love your new photo and hair style:).Will have a catch up on your diary.xx

Hi Lily, really love the new photo, you can surely tell you are really happy and feeling positive in that picture, you should be very proud of yourself, we all are. :hug99:xx

Thank you hun, I do feel really positive right now, just shows you can do and be whatever you set your mind to...I am proud of myself for a change hun lol
Hope you're well and Chris is too :hug99: xxxx

evening lovely lily, hope you have had a good weekend sounds like you have :D

All this positivity is bursting out of minimins at present. hope you get to see your friend this week, catching up with old friends is always good xxx

Hey sweetie, I have had a lovely weekend, am a bit puzzled by a huge bruise that has appeared on my right calf though, don't remember bashing it or anything, god knows how it got there, been there 2 days and nothing, no pain, didn't hurt at all, until tonight and now it's aching...hmmm not a clue how I came to have it, very strange.
The positivity is absolutely oozing out of every crevice on here, you can really feel it can't you? I personally love it, spurs me on :bighug:
Will be nice to catch up with her later, we were work colleagues for 9 years just me and her (we worked the night shift), unless one of us was on holidays, and even though we don't live that far from each other she is a really busy lady, but it's lovely to catch up just a couple of times a year, I always look forwards to it xxxxxxxxxx

Hey Lily:) I haven't stopped by your diary for a while.I love your new photo and hair style:).Will have a catch up on your diary.xx

Hey hun, long time no see, thank you for the lovely compliment and welcome back anytime sweetie and any suggestions or comments are always greatly received :hug99: xxxxxx

Quickly popping by to say good night! Been in bed since 9, on the phone til about 9.45, but can't sleep cos of this stupid cold :( just been and found some sinus relief spray stuff to try and help me breathe xxxx

Just wrote on your diary as you were writing on mine lol GMTA ....hope you feel better soon hunni and sleep well, sweet dreams (won't ask who you might dream of :giggle: Mr Messy maybe? :8855: ) :zz: xxxxxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
Just wrote on your diary as you were writing on mine lol GMTA ....hope you feel better soon hunni and sleep well, sweet dreams (won't ask who you might dream of :giggle: Mr Messy maybe? :8855: ) :zz: xxxxxxxxx

No maybe about it ;) :giggle: xxxxxxx

Morning Lily :D

Is the very early start cos you know you've got to get the bacon on for me and Jackie ;)

Lol well kind of Tilly, I have made sure the house is spotless and bacon is at the ready lol
Fan man has been and gone...useless ar*e won't be able to sort it out until after Christmas and New Year and on top of that he wasn't that old but was definitely a codger....really gutted now...might have to give Sky a call ;) so looks like the only hot thing I'll be getting today will be my Green tea :giggle: xxxxx

Positives for today:

1) Up early and raring to go.

2) House clean and all washing done and dusted by 10am (that's amazing for me :8855:)
3) Food sorted and about to start preparing food for dinner, get it out of the way early.
xxxxxxx

Menu for today :

Red Day

Breakfast:

Banana
Kiwi fruit
Satsuma
Oats so simple (Hexb)
Milk (Part Hexa)
Golden Syrup 2 syns
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water ( 1 pint )

Mid Morning:

Green Tea with ginger
Apple

Lunch:

2 x Wholemeal Bread (Hexb)
Bacon
Lettuce Tomato
Water ( 1 pint )

Mid Afternoon :

Green Tea with ginger
Persimmon

Dinner:

Chicken roasted with garlic and paprika
SW chips
Baked Beans
Salad

Extras:
Sample of cheeses 6 syns

Total for the day = 9.5 syns

Total for the week = 95.5/105 syns

Last edited:
Lol well kind of Tilly, I have made sure the house is spotless and bacon is at the ready lol
Fan man has been and gone...useless ar*e won't be able to sort it out until after Christmas and New Year and on top of that he wasn't that old but was definitely a codger....really gutted now...might have to give Sky a call ;) so looks like the only hot thing I'll be getting today will be my Green tea :giggle: xxxxx

Pah what a twassock!!
call himself a fan man.......

Merry Monday Lily

whats with all this bacon talk this morning haha
will now have to pop and get some :rolleyes:
as I'm craving it now

hello lovely Lily. Just popped into say Hi really and to give my twin a :bighug: I've been busy today... sometime this week I need to tidy up the mess I made tidying up if that makes sense :giggle: How on earth does one get in more mess by tidying up? My kitchen diner looks like a bomb hit it! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi lily,

I apologise... I have been a rubbish minimum and not visited diarys for a while!! :-( poorly and to many party's!

I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICCY... your face looks sooo slim!

Hope you and your lovely family are all ready for the Big Day!! :)

Take care Hunny.. Xxxx

Thank you Sugar, don't worry about popping in it's nice to see you when you do get here :hug99:
You take care too xxx

Morning luvverly's another positive day:

1) Woke up at 5.30 busting for loo and feeling less than positive but have turned it around and now feel full of the joys of spring lol
2) Housework done, love keeping up with it, makes it so much easier
3) Had a little hop on the scales and it's showing 1lb off, not quite what I wanted but it's a loss so gotta be happy with that and if I lose on my scales I always lose at class.
4) Looking forwards to class tonight, it's christmas party time and I have bough cheese and crackers to take as it's my little indulgence over Christmas xxx

Today's menu:

EE

Breakfast:
Banana
2 x Kiwi fruit
Oats so simple (Hexb)
Milk (Part Hexa)
Golden Syrup 2 syns
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Mid Morning:
Green tea and ginger