Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

I am feeling very deflated right now, can't shake this headache and cold, Just as it feels like I am getting better I then feel sh*te again, got sores all over my lips and up my nose too, can't exercise either cos my foot is too sore, weight's not moving no matter what I do right now, yeah I know I had the big loss week before last but that still leaves me with a deficit of 3lbs from Christmas, we are in February and I am still carrying a gain from Christmas...I'm tired too, can't sleep and even when I do I am waking all the time.
I am going to go have a good cry cos that always helps, and see how I feel tomorrow.

night all xxx

Lily sending you:bighug:sorry your feeling poorly.Don't worry about the 3lbs hunni, they will come off and more besides.Just keep thinking how far you have come:) xxxx

oh Lily I shall spam your diary until you come out to play :D

Come on special twin I am missing you :bighug:

Mandy is right, you rock my lady and you have lost 12 stone Lily, 12 blooming stone :eek: a whole person Lily, so whats with this measly 3lb you are worried about? Tizz nothing and will be off next WI :bighug:

come on not done your positives today :D :bighug:

ohhh jackie are we going to stalk lily to day :D

i'm ready:wavey:

ohhh jackie are we going to stalk lily to day :D

i'm ready:wavey:

I was all ready to Mandy :giggle: cos we are good at that aren't we :8855:

but I text my lovely twin, Lily, and she is feeling very sick today and is having a duvet day.I told her I was spamming her diary but I now feel i should behave if shes poorly :bighug: :( :( :cry:

So :bighug: Lovely Lily xxxxxxxxxxx

Lots of love from me too Lily.

You are so loved by all who post in your diary and not surprisingly. You always have time for everyone, now it is time to have time for you.

Enjoy your duvet day Lily. You deserve it.

I am in awe of your strength and single minded attitude to your weight loss programme but you know dear friend even you are allowed to be a little less strong now and again.

Hope you are feeling better very soon Lily.

xxxxxx

I am feeling very deflated right now, can't shake this headache and cold, Just as it feels like I am getting better I then feel sh*te again, got sores all over my lips and up my nose too, can't exercise either cos my foot is too sore, weight's not moving no matter what I do right now, yeah I know I had the big loss week before last but that still leaves me with a deficit of 3lbs from Christmas, we are in February and I am still carrying a gain from Christmas...I'm tired too, can't sleep and even when I do I am waking all the time.
I am going to go have a good cry cos that always helps, and see how I feel tomorrow.

night all xxx

Hi lovely Lily

I've come late to the news you're feeling worse again. :sick: And not happy about it either.

I now don't know whether to be nice and sympathetic as you were to me (with the messy result last week) or whether to be all matter of fact and advisory about seeing doc etc etc.:rolleyes:

3 lbs Pah gone in a flash. Well a week or so at least.:) My net loss since the middle of Dec is a grand total of 1 lb and I'm chuffed to bits.:D And I've only lost 30 odd pounds and you've lost 12 stone plus. You know this works and it is just cos you're ill that you're struggling. Afterall you are :superwoman:

I think pining for a Lyla cuddle is the real problem.:rolleyes:

Anyway big huge :bighug: from me and I hope you are fully recovered by the time I next speak to you. Hope you psoriasis outbreak gets better soon :bighug:

Thinking of you.:4635: Sweet dreams and mend well.

Hey lily,

Please don't cry. I know they say it helps to get rid of emotions but it just makes me tired and exhausted and I dont want u to feel that too ((big hug))

You're not well but still on plan. That 3pm deficit will go.. You know that. Remember when your daughter was having trouble losing weight and if I remember correctly she was STS for 8 weeks and then she started to lose again? Now it's not going to take that long for you.. But you've been ill and weight loss has slowed down. That's your body telling you to rest, decrease the exercise and let me recover.

I truly believe that God makes things happen in our lived for a reason. Maybe this is a way for you to stop and chill out for a while (heehee) and let your body recover.. You can still be on plan.. But take things a little easier...

I look at your food menus and it really makes me think of the amount of SF foods I eat at mealtimes- which shows that I, alongside many many others see you as someone who is doing this right!

Look after yourself. Don't worry about the scales. Without health we have nothing.

Sending you lots of love and good thoughts lily..

Rozie x

Aww Thanks you sweetie :hug99: xxx

Awwww Lily :bighug:

:bighug: lily i hope if you did have your little cry it made you feel better sending another one of these :bighug: stay positive xx

Thanks you hun:hug99: xxx

Oh Lily xxx

You are doing SO well. Don't get upstart by a couple of weeks look at the big picture. I worked out my monthly losses and that helped me.

You are poorly atm so just concentrate on getting better please x

:bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks you hun :hug99:xxx

Awww lily. Please don't be upset by a couple of weeks. You have done really amazing. You are a true inspiration for everyone.
I completely agree with the other girls.
Hope you have a better day today. X

Thanks you hun :hug99:xxxx

More hugs for you :bighug:

Hope you had a good sleep and are feeling much better today :bighug:

Whenever you have doubts Lily look at your photos. You've achieved so much and will continue to do so :)

Thank you sweetie :hug99: xxx

Hi lily hope u are feeling a little better today , try not get disheartened u are amazing and hav achieved so so much , take care and hugs being sent your way xx

Thank you hun :hug99: xxxx

:bighug: :bighug: now come on Lily you are doing brilliantly and you inspire and help so many of us. No more tears huni :bighug: :bighug: put that smile back on that lovely face :D:D:D:D

3lb is nothing you will get rid of that this week then just look what 2012 will bring, just look how far you have come you are a different woman my lovely and a wonderful one at that :bighug: xxxxxxxxx

:hug99: thank you lovely xxxx

Lily my lovely lily x x
Sending you a massive hug I think it's the cold that had made you feel low as my cold knocked me for six x you have come so far and are such a massive inspiration I think the body does hang onto weight when we are low and it will shift you are so focused and my main reason for hanging on in there !! X x
I restart mon and remember because of you I haven't given up x x x x x.

Thank you Katie :hug99: xxx

Coming in to give you lots and lots of hugs Lily
Please don't feel upset by it...you have done so well lovely lady and we all have times that we feel its an up hill struggle Lily .... But you have come so far...

Thank you Kally :hug99:xxxx

:bighug: please don't be upset hun, you have been and are still a huge inspiration to so many of us (just take a look at the amount of people who follow your journal). That 3lb will soon be history and you'll be back on your way towards your goals. Thinking of you hun xxxxx

Thank you Emmy :hug99: xxx

ok, nursey head firmly in place, lovely lily i think it is time for a visit to the drs :)

remember your meds immuno suppress you and put you at risk of every little bug going. so maybe its time for a short course of anti biotics to kill the little ******* once and for all:eek:

you lily are my hero :D you have inspired me and made me realise i can do this, my dr, my counseller and every one who listens to me knows about you lily. you talk so much sense and have so much compassion

that 3 lb is nothing lily you have lost 12 stone !!!!!!! 168 pound, a whole person lily how bloody fantastic is that.

have your cry lily even someone as strong as you needs to at times. then sit down and think about all the good things in your life your wonderful family, your wonderful friends, your legions of admirers and hero worshipers. think about the changes in your life since you started this journey.

so the hill is a bit steep at the moment and it feels you will never get to the top but you will get to the straight bit soon and be skipping back down i know this.

what ever you do lily do not lose sight of what you have already achieved

One last thought , something even with my frank honesty i have never alluded to on here, you girls on here saved my life literally.

especially you lily. you are a very special women xx

Aww Mandy, thank you, now I'm crying all over again :cry: :hug99: xxx

:hug99: Awhhhh Lily hun, please try not to let it get you down, which I know can be easier said than done x Big cwtchs coming your way x :hug99:

Thank you Lynne :hug99: xxxx

come on Lily its time to come out and play now huni cos we all miss you :bighug: :D:D:D:D:D

:hug99: xxxx

Lily sending you:bighug:sorry your feeling poorly.Don't worry about the 3lbs hunni, they will come off and more besides.Just keep thinking how far you have come:) xxxx

thank you hun :hug99: xxx

oh Lily I shall spam your diary until you come out to play :D

:8855: xxx

Come on special twin I am missing you :bighug:

Mandy is right, you rock my lady and you have lost 12 stone Lily, 12 blooming stone :eek: a whole person Lily, so whats with this measly 3lb you are worried about? Tizz nothing and will be off next WI :bighug:

come on not done your positives today :D :bighug:

Aww thank you my lovely twin :hug99:
I will do my positives I promise xxx

Lots of love from me too Lily.

You are so loved by all who post in your diary and not surprisingly. You always have time for everyone, now it is time to have time for you.

Enjoy your duvet day Lily. You deserve it.

I am in awe of your strength and single minded attitude to your weight loss programme but you know dear friend even you are allowed to be a little less strong now and again.

Hope you are feeling better very soon Lily.

xxxxxx

Thank you Sue :hug99: xxx

Feel better soon lily .... Hugs......,

Thank you hun :hug99: xxx

Hi lovely Lily

I've come late to the news you're feeling worse again. :sick: And not happy about it either.

I now don't know whether to be nice and sympathetic as you were to me (with the messy result last week) or whether to be all matter of fact and advisory about seeing doc etc etc.:rolleyes:

3 lbs Pah gone in a flash. Well a week or so at least.:) My net loss since the middle of Dec is a grand total of 1 lb and I'm chuffed to bits.:D And I've only lost 30 odd pounds and you've lost 12 stone plus. You know this works and it is just cos you're ill that you're struggling. Afterall you are :superwoman:

I think pining for a Lyla cuddle is the real problem.:rolleyes:

Anyway big huge :bighug: from me and I hope you are fully recovered by the time I next speak to you. Hope you psoriasis outbreak gets better soon :bighug:

Thinking of you.:4635: Sweet dreams and mend well.

Thank you Patsy, you could be right about Lyla lol :hug99: xxx

Glad you've surfaced Lily xxx :bighug:

You are so important to all of us xxx :)

Hey everyone, thank you so much for your lovely messages, you sure know how to make a girl :cry: even more :giggle: xxx

I think I may have given you lot the wrong impression, last night wasn't about my weight, yeah I am a littel peed that we're in February and I am still carrying some of my Christmas gain, but I can handle that, what upset me, I think is....I have this cold as you know again that's a trivilaity, it's the headaches and lack of sleep, plus pain in my neck (It all seemed to be getting better and then got 10x worse again) and a severe toothache, I am on strong painkillers for my back, which I actually haven't taken in quite a while, Co-Dydramol 30/500's and I took 2 late last night, I would normally just take one unless my back was really bad, plus I would normally eat with them and then on top of that the psoriasis flaring up again and so quickly after missing just 1 dose...I think all those things combined plus the tablets made me suddenly feel very sick and tired and disorientated...literally within 10 mins of taking the tablets I was crying my eyes out and felt really spaced out, and have continued to feel that way for most of today. Consequently I have slept most of today and feel ready for bed ...every cloud has a silver lining and I have slept more today than I have in a week lol
It's truly not all about the weight, but having said that every time I take 1 step forward I seem to now take 2 steps back, I am the 1st person to recognise that compared to a lot of people my ailments are minor, but occasionally they get the better of me and last night was a prime example.
So thank you all my lovely mini family, I love each and every one of you....I will shake this cold and headache and the misery's lol and I will be back urging you all on and getting my own battle sorted, but for tonight I will say good night lovelies, you are all really special people, thank you again and I will see you tomorrow.

Before I go i will put up my positives and menu for today, night night sweet dreams all :zz: xxxxx

Positives Friday 3rd February 2012

1) I have slept more in 1 day than I have for the last week, today.
2) Mal has been looking after me and pampering me and has run here, there and everywhere for me today, bless him.
3) I told my daughter I wasn't so good this morning, my granddaughter rang me after school, just to tell me she loves me loads :cry:
4) I have the best family in the world
5) I am so lucky to have the best mini family any one could wish for, love you all and thank you :hug99: xxxx

Todays Menu Friday 3rd February 2012

Breakfast:

2 x toast Hexb
2 x eggs scrambled
2 x Mandarins
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Lunch:
Minestrone Soup

Dinner:
Chicken Stir Fry 1 syn (Cabbage, Bean sprouts, Baby Corn, Water Chestnuts, Carrots, onions, Courgette, Peppers and 1 tsp sesame oil )
Noodles
Water 1 pint

Extras:
Milky Coffee Hexa
Tea 1 syn

Syns for today = 3.5
Syns for the week (Day 4) = 40.5/105

Wow Lily, look how many people love you! That's enough to cheer anyone up. Those ailments aren't trivial by the way. 'Specially when you've got 'em all at once!

Love Pomooky XXX

See you tomorrow Lily :bighug: xxx

Attachments

• image-4157614682.jpg
    image-4157614682.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 25
Lily42uk said:
Hey everyone, thank you so much for your lovely messages, you sure know how to make a girl :cry: even more :giggle: xxx

I think I may have given you lot the wrong impression, last night wasn't about my weight, yeah I am a littel peed that we're in February and I am still carrying some of my Christmas gain, but I can handle that, what upset me, I think is....I have this cold as you know again that's a trivilaity, it's the headaches and lack of sleep, plus pain in my neck (It all seemed to be getting better and then got 10x worse again) and a severe toothache, I am on strong painkillers for my back, which I actually haven't taken in quite a while, Co-Dydramol 30/500's and I took 2 late last night, I would normally just take one unless my back was really bad, plus I would normally eat with them and then on top of that the psoriasis flaring up again and so quickly after missing just 1 dose...I think all those things combined plus the tablets made me suddenly feel very sick and tired and disorientated...literally within 10 mins of taking the tablets I was crying my eyes out and felt really spaced out, and have continued to feel that way for most of today. Consequently I have slept most of today and feel ready for bed ...every cloud has a silver lining and I have slept more today than I have in a week lol
It's truly not all about the weight, but having said that every time I take 1 step forward I seem to now take 2 steps back, I am the 1st person to recognise that compared to a lot of people my ailments are minor, but occasionally they get the better of me and last night was a prime example.
So thank you all my lovely mini family, I love each and every one of you....I will shake this cold and headache and the misery's lol and I will be back urging you all on and getting my own battle sorted, but for tonight I will say good night lovelies, you are all really special people, thank you again and I will see you tomorrow.

Before I go i will put up my positives and menu for today, night night sweet dreams all :zz: xxxxx

Hi Lily,

I hope you start to feel better soon Hunny! I know exactly how you feel with the ongoing cold! :-( Which is why i am typing this at 3am... I am also still full of it and can't sleep.

I also have co-drydomol from when my back went last year and they are soooo strong! It will have been them that made u all disorientated and dizzy! I call them donkey Tablets, as they would even knock out a donkey !

I hope your foot gets better soon too....

Big hugs Lily, you will be amazed how you feel after a good nights sleep!!

Lots of love Lilly! :) xxxxxx

Morning my lovely twin and how are you today :bighug: I do hope you are feeling a little better. This cold thing is horrid. I felt so poorly with it but touch wood I seem much better today :fingerscrossed: I have been busy reading my new cookbook, all in one :D tiizz amazing Lily. I love it and so many recipes in it that I can make and the whole family will eat, my dilema is where to start :8855:

:bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back