Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Sending you a massive hug lovely lily x x hope you feel better soon x x

Get well soon lily :bighug: xx

Just popped in to check how you are but no Lily........ be well soon Lily !!

Oh Lily - so sorry to hear you are so poorly and so mad that just when you most needed your sleep that stupid bloomin' woman next door started up with noise :banghead:. I hope the nuisance diary and you and Mal talking to her has some effect. I would like to join Corky et al for the neighbour basting party. I'll sit on her face:sign0151: - knew there must be something positive about being this weight!! You're a wonderful lady and there is so much love and positivity in your diary from you and everyone who posts here. Really really hope you're back up to full Lily power very soon. Definitely you need cuddles with Lyla :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thanks everyone, just a quick hello, came down to see biggest loser, which Mal has recorded for me...been in bed all day and Mandy, very good memory, yes I did about 28 years ago, I had meniere's disease....I feel terrible, but a lot better than yesterday...I still feel very sick and giddy and my ear is very p[ainful so I am just going to rest up for a few days, if I feel better I will come say hello.
Miss ya all loads, will catch up soon, don't know if it's all the tablets I have been taking and now the ab's but I am feeling very bloated and having trouble going to loo...don't like this one bit lol
Well speak soon...just going to pop into Kally's as I remembered what today was about half hour ago :cry: xxxx
Cya all soon xxx

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

hope you're feeling better today mum!

I was going to text you before, but thought "better not", just in case it wakes you up or something :eek:

sending lotsa healing and cuddles your way xxxxx

Hey everyone, definitely on the road to recovery, feel a lot better today, even eating properly for the 1st time in almost a week lol
Jumped on the scales this morning and I nearly died ...at first I thought how the heck and then thought about it, not been able to go to the loo IYKWIM....not been eating properly, no execise and not really been drinking much, let alone water, mostly just been sleeping and taking tablets, anyway the scales say + 10.5lbs :eek: now at first I did get really upset and bawled my eyes out...then stopped and thought about it...I haven't been to the loo properly for 5 days, I haven't constatly been drinking water and popping off to the loo every 2 minutes and I haven't been sweating my butt of exercising....so i am expecting a huge loss next week...have taken some laxatives but done nothing so far, and gotten back onto a proper food plan today. Ear still hurts and I still have a headache and feeling a little giddy but far from how bad I was.
Have had a major flare up with my psoriasis, right foot split and bleeding, even though I have been taking the medication, but did speak to my doctor at hospital this morning as I was sposed to have an appointment to see her and she reckons the ab's will have knocked them out darn it.
I don't believe this I have only been out of bed just over an hour, other than getting up to have brekkie earlier (don't like eating in bed :yuk:) and I am yawning my head off lol
I will try and visit some of your diaries but I doubt I'll catch up with them all today ....oh and I will put up my positives and food plan for ntoday :hug99:
Thank you all again, you are really fabulous friends :bighug: xxxxxxxx

Positives Wednesday 8th February 2012

1) Feeling a lot better and eating again
2) Mal has been a star, really taking care of me and barely a moan either lol
3) I have the best family in the world (real and mini's) :hug99: xxx

Back