Spaghetti Bolognaise
Mixed Salad
Water 1 pint

Extras:
Fruit
Scan Bran Marmite and Cheese Loaf x 2 slices 3 syns
Options made with Milk 5 syns

Total syns for today = 11

Going to go have a lay down, started reading some diaries and felt myself dozing, will be back later xxx

Night night Lily x

Glad Mal is looking after you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Lily so glad your so much better. :D

Also glad you've opted to have a wee lie down again. Don't try to do too much too soon:(

Food and positives are good. Glad you are getting back to normal. :D

Laxatives :eek: oh I hate that ticking time bomb feeling. :eek:

Hope you psoriasis clears up soon hun sounds awfully sore.

Love your attitude to the scales. With all that's going on the last thing you need to do is stress about them. As you say the Ab's etc have knocked you for six and it'll all settle down soon. :D

Look after yourself lovely Lily :D

Sorry the bugs and germs won't leave you alone Lily :(

Hope the rest in bed is doing you good and that Mal is looking after you properly 'cause you deserve it :)

xxxxx

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Glad you're starting to recover Lovely L. Hope you feel tons better tomorrow and sleep well tonight xxx

Lovely lily x x
Have missed you am so glad your feeling a bit better x don't worry about the gain I'm sure most of it will be water and lily you and your positiveness is one of the reasons I'm back on track so don't get down we can do this x x x x
Speak soon

Awww Lily, I really hope you feel better soon Hunny!

Remember to take some of your own advise... When your poorly you need to concentrate on getting better. It's not a proper figure when you have been soo poorly!

You may also be surprised come WI.

GET BETTER SOON... LOTS OF HUGS!!! Xxx

Hello lovelies, feeling so much better today even though I look like sh*te lol, why is it when you're not well, your whole body decides to jump on the band wagon, my ear is still a little painful and headache still there all be it just, but ab's are doing their job and it's clearing up nicely, but me eyes have now decided to become itchy and bloodshot, if I were a horse they'd shoot me :giggle:
Feeling a lot happier today, all be it cold, damn being in bed all day ypou don't realise how cold it is even in the house with heating on, I'm frozen lol, anyways the laxatives worked their wonders, thank heavens and the scales are being very kind, I will wait till next Tuesday to log any actual losses, but my scales have not only got rid of that 10.5lb gain but I am showing 2lb down....I just told Kelly and her reply was ....I always knew you were full of sh*t mother :8855:, that's my girl :giggle:, while I knew in my heart that the gain was because of not going and carrying water and as much as I am a very logical person, I nearly died when it showed me as having gained that in 1 week....I have analysed everything over the last 24 hours going through everything with a fine tooth comb, I was really scared to get back on the scales this morning even though I had spent the majority of yesterday and the night on the loo one way or another IYKWIM...but now I can breath easy lol and I am ready to catch up on some diaries, but not till I have finished my lunch (had a late start this morning), so be back shortly you lovely lot and see what you've all been up to in my absence lol xxx:hug99:xxx

:hug99:So glad Lily, that you are starting to feel better :hug99:

:scale: And very glad that the scales are being much kinder to you :sick0019:

Back