Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hi lovely Lily. You sound well. Which must be a refreshing change for you after recent weeks. I hope the docs can get your psoriasis sorted for you but I know how tough it's likely to be as I think I've had pretty much every eczema cream over the years.

I hope you have a lovely time tomorrow visiting Lyla May, and her parents of course. I look forward to hearing all about it afterwards.

So as you're going out tomorrow are you planning to back to SE immediately or will it keep till Tuesday? SO if I don't hear further from you this evening I'll say Nighty Night. :)

Good morning lovely lily, have a fabulous day with lyla may xx

Hey sweetie, are you feeling better?
Thanks for popping by hunni and hope you've had a good evening too xxx:hug99: xxxx[/QUOTE]

I'm feeling much better now, thank god. Have a happy Monday!

Still not had a chance to read back far but just seen the skin is calming down nicely. Brilliant!

Got to make house ready for mum coming but will have a proper read up later tonight.
Take care. xx

Hey everyone just a quickie as am out the door again in a mo...the gorgeous and lovely Lyla May is absolutely beautiful, but poor Mummy is getting no sleep as Miss Lyla May is cranky cos she wont sleep and is awake roughly 16 - 18 hours a day....14 hours straight yesterday/today, she has collic bless her and her poor Mummy hasn't had much sleep either so we made her go to bed for a few hours while we entertained the young lady lol
I forgot how demanding babies can be when ill :eek:
Anyway just popped in to pick up my Cauliflower Curry Nom Nom and am now off to Kelly's, as we are baking tonight as it's Kia's birthday wednesday and she has decided she wants a homemade chocolate cake and wants to make cookies to take into school rather than the normal sweeties...got to come back and make something for buffet night tomorrow too...so god knows when I'll get a minute for me lol...hope you're all having a fab day, catch you soon :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like a busy day hun. Poor Lyla May having colic :(

Hope you get some time later to put your feet up and relax xx

Just got back from Kelly's it's 11.35pm and I am shattered, got to pop back over to Kelly's tomorrow to finish Kia's b'day cake....Made 90+ Cookies tonight....they were huge and made with ful fat butter and sugar and still only worked out to 4 syns each and they were scrumptious, had to test them didn't we lol.
So the cheesecake that I had planned for buffet night tomorrow night has been blown out, I am way too shattered to spend the time making it, so I am going to cheat and be lazy lol...Our C found some mini pastry cases in Morrison before xmas and made a savoury cheese tart with them, they were nice but the pastry was sweet (they were 1.5 syns each case, not bad), so I have decided as I have seen them in my local Morrisons to get some of them and then make the syn free lemon curd (which I made sunday, which was by the way delicious) and fill the little tartlet cases with that at 1.5syns a pop....easy peasy.
Kelly has decided to buy some Rich Tea Fingers (1 syn each) and is taking along some Chocolate Philadelphia, which we both tried tonight for the first time and I have to say for someone who isn't really a choccy fan, it's bloody lovely lol
Sorry didn't get to your diaries today, probably won't tomorrow or Wednesday (Kia's birthday) but should be able to catch up Thursday...will be here tomorrow night but am gonna be really busy cos Kelly asked me to make the cheesecake for Kia's birthday tea ....I'm shattered just thinking about it lol...oh and had to have a sneaky peak on the scales as Kelly has them now at her house as she is weighing a large parcel...catch you all soon :bighug:x xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like you've been very busy! Don't work yourself to hard lily xx
Well done in advance for wi tomorrow :) xx

Well done for later Lily x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow! sounds like you're one busy lady! congratulations for WI tonight! :happy096: you know you will have done well :hug99:

I keep drooling every time I read the word
Cauliflower Curry I can't remember now
Aldi or Lidal I have to get me some lovely Lily

have a good WI later x

Have a great WI xxx

Back