Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

well done on the loss mum!!! xxx

Yay lovely lily well done on your loss x x am drooling at the cake x can I put an order in ;-) your award should be "miss inspiration " x x x

Thank you sweetie, course you can put in an order, personally I much prefered the humungus cookies we made they were really nice, really big and only worked out at 4.5 syns each lol...awww jeez you'll have me blushing...but that does sound like a sash I might have to get made up :giggle: xxx:hug99:xxxx

well done on the loss mum!!! xxx

Thank you sweetie, gonna have to go see how you did this week too :hug99: xxxx

Oh look both my adopted girls on one post :woohoo: xxxx :giggle: xxxx

Lilly, I was dreaming about Creme Eggs last night and I blame your cake! LOL ;-)

The quicker Easter is over and the little blighters are off the shelf, the better!!

I struggle with Chocolate, especially egg shaped... So Easter is my worst time of year!

You mentioned extra sins earlier, if your over 16st?! I am sure I have read that for each stone you weigh, you can have a sin?! I am sure I read it on here. Like you though, I prefer to stick to the 15. It's just nice to know if I sneak over, I am not really going off plan!

Have a good day Hunny!! Xxxx

Well done Lily....what a star you are.

I would gain at least 2lbs just making that cake lol :D

Have a great day....relax a little.

Cinta - I heard the same about 1 syn per stone. Someone on here said it but said C's don't like it cos when they do the new member talk they can't say "well you're 20 st so you can have 20 syns" as it's obviously meant to me private!

It does make sense that the smaller you get you maybe could have less?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats amazing on the winning ov bl excellent weight loss :) xxx

Thank you hun. and :welcome2: to my diary :hug99: xxxx

That cake! I'd be.... :17729:

Well done at sorting that 3.5lbs Lily. :D

Hey Crumble, how's you're DGS, my future grandson in law ? :giggle: xxx
The thought of being :17729: with that cake is making me feel ill
:9529: as I said not a huge choccie fan myself and I helped throw that cake together so know exactly how much choccie is in it ewwwww lol
Thanks hun I am definitely up for another good week this week, I have decided from here on in to do SE at least 3 days every week, I quite enjoy it (for 3 days only lol) and can just be fairly good the rest of the week and hopefully lose that 1lb every week, hopefully will keep me focused xxx:hug99:xxx

Yeah i cud eat it all :)

Ewwww :9529: :giggle: xxx

Lilly, I was dreaming about Creme Eggs last night and I blame your cake! LOL ;-)

Hey sweetie, thank god you didn't blame me, that's why I put up the disclaimer (any chocoholics look away now :8855: ) xx

The quicker Easter is over and the little blighters are off the shelf, the better!!

I struggle with Chocolate, especially egg shaped... So Easter is my worst time of year!

Is it strange that I don't get that with Chocolate, although to be fair I was almost as bad with crisps xxx...have kicked that habit thank god, can't remember the last time I had a proper bag of crisps and even mini ryvita or snack a jacks I only have once in a blue moon xxx
You mentioned extra sins earlier, if your over 16st?! I am sure I have read that for each stone you weigh, you can have a sin?! I am sure I read it on here. Like you though, I prefer to stick to the 15. It's just nice to know if I sneak over, I am not really going off plan!

Have a good day Hunny!! Xxxx

Yeah that's it 1 syn per stone is how it works and I like the idea of a back up too, although it does answer why I can sometimes have a few more syns than I would normally (105) in a week and still lose xxx

:woohoo: to sash, and a fabby loss :woohoo: so proud of you my lovely twin :bighug:

That cake :wow: how fabby is that :D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you my lovely twin, I am loving the sash I am aiming for a collection of them lol xxx
That cake is :9529: to me ....too much, will stick with my home made mango and passionfruit cheesecake with lemon curd topping :drool:...SW friendly ..thank you lol :hug99: xxxxxx
Well done Lily....what a star you are.

I would gain at least 2lbs just making that cake lol :D

Have a great day....relax a little.

Hey hun, thank you for your lovely kind words XX
I am sure I gained a stone just helping to make it, well actually I made the cake Kelly did the frosting and we both put the choccies on ..but even so all that chocolate ewww....no time to relax today other than the few minutes now while I am cooking stuff in the oven (yep for Kia's t-party), tomorrow will be my day of rest (hahaha I sound like God and on the 7th day the sabbath she rested :giggle: ) xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovely Lily, I hope you have a great day. Is Kia's party today too. Have fun whatever you're doing. :)

Hey sweetie, yep Kia is having a Tea Party tonight for close family and her best friends, Saturday she is going out for the day with a few of her mates to one of the theme parks (thankfully Kelly has a Merlin Pass and so it won't cost her anything for her and her kids and she gets discount on guests too, fabulous savings )...Thanks hun I will enjoy my day, love being round my grandkids :hug99: xxxxxxx
Cinta - I heard the same about 1 syn per stone. Someone on here said it but said C's don't like it cos when they do the new member talk they can't say "well you're 20 st so you can have 20 syns" as it's obviously meant to me private!

It does make sense that the smaller you get you maybe could have less?

I totally agree that they shouldn't say anything at the induction talk unless you're on your own with the C, but I believe we are entitled to know, some people (like one of the ladies in our group who is close to 30st) are really struggling on 15syns a day and I reckon she has a right to know, I would never personally use the extra syns but it's a relief especially if you're a worrier like me to know you have the back up if you need it ....I know loads of people that refuse to go back, that really need to go back to group cos they have in their mind screwed up, and that could be eleviated in a lot of cases if they were aware...I think so anyways lol and when i become consultant I will make them aware ...in private of course, the lady that I found this out from, said her consultant rang her after group, I think that's perfect :hug99: xxxxxxx

Sorry to hijack your thread Lily xxx

Have a great Wednesday :)

Lol no worries sweerie, hijack away, have a fab wednesday too :hug99: xxxxxxx

:wavey: Morning Lily x :wavey:

Morning lovely, hope you're having a good day :hug99: xxxx

Going to have to catch up diaries tomorrow, got another 5 mins before my tea break is over (food is ready in the oven lol) then got to go make myself presentable and off i go again lol xxxx

My C is always adamant it's 10/day for women and 15/day for men no exceptions no leeway. I'm sure she would rather not mention Flex syns either but she grudgingly does sometimes but is more an advocate of the save up/claw back approach.

No mention of weekly syns or extra syns for us curvys. Think her approach can be counter productive for some folks.

Amazing the diffs in various groups. :)

Hi Lily just wanted to add my congrats on your brill loss........looks like you found what works for you :):):)

Well done on your loss! that cake looks amazing (although too chocolatey for me! and I'm a chocolate lover :giggle:) have a great day with all the celebrations etc. good to know about the syns too. Most days I don't need the full amount, but others...well it's good to know there's a bit of play if needs be. :eek: time to catch up with my own diary now lol :hug99:

Back