Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

That's awful for Kelly :(

I also doubt she'll be disqualified but as she lost concentration anyway it's a good idea to keep up the revision just in case. When will she know the results?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Apparently she gets her exam results in about 4 weeks and then does a resit almost immediately after, she was struggling with scales and ratios that's why I have been tutoring her, but seemed to grasp them...it's unfortunate that the phone incident seemed to put her off...mind you I know Kelly and she has always said she can't do this and can't do that and then does really well lol....every mock exam she ahs taken she hasn't scored less than 87% and that is well and truly a pass, can't see any reason why it would be different yesterday, other than maybe nerves about ti actually being the exam, she's definitely capable.
The next 4 weeks revision even if she has passed will help keep her on top of things...as soon as she is finished this course she is then taking another course starting in August to train as a phlobotomist, which is weird as I had just applied for the same course myself when I had my accident 14 years ago....she didn't know I'd done that as I never went ahead I didn't mention it, strange she has decided she likes the idea of doing the same work ....it is strange cos Kelly and I are pole opposites lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Hope the phone thing hasn't thrown Kelly too much. SO unfair if she is disqualified and I for one don't get how a phone can work with no battery. Love the idea of the boxing, feeling a bit sorry for Mal if you're missing the pads though. At first I thought you were boxing on the Wii. Didn't realise you meant for real. But WTG you.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Hope the phone thing hasn't thrown Kelly too much. SO unfair if she is disqualified and I for one don't get how a phone can work with no battery. Love the idea of the boxing, feeling a bit sorry for Mal if you're missing the pads though. At first I thought you were boxing on the Wii. Didn't realise you meant for real. But WTG you.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Hey sweetie, originally I was boxing just on the wii, but Mark my SIL has always done boxing and he has trained Kirsty for years now, I asked him if he thought I could manage to do the training and he showed me a few training stances, there are some that hurt my back so I have had to lay off them, but over all I am able to do about 20/30 minutes at a time, I am always up for trying everything and I find that like my weights and the wii, I do actually love sparring with Mal, plus it gives us an added interest together.....I only ever seem to miss the sparring pads when I am getting tired, it's only been twice so far and cos I am tired the full force of my punch is well diminished luckily for him lol

Kelly's phone is a mystery, she said when the phone went off she was thinking to herself, you fool you should have taken the battery out like I did...she said she was totally gobsmacked when they said it was hers and even her tutor was astounded as she'd seen her take the battery out....go figure eh? xxxx

Tell her not to worry so much about the phone Lily. I had the same thing happen to me when I was taking my book-keeping exam. Mix up with the exam time meant we took it an hour earlier than we'd thought and I was flapping and forgot.
I was told exactly the same but it was the last I heard of it and they passed me. Does throw you, though.

Hey Crumble, Kelly is like me, she never looks like she is worrying but she is, like me she'll probably be totally grey by the time she is 30 lol

She is more than capable of passing this exam, she doesn't think she is but I know she is.

I do hope you're right about the disqualification, it would be so unfair in the circumstances.

Will update you more when I know more.

Take care :hug99: xxxx

I did my wii tennis. OOh it felt good! Thought I'd come and brag on here as I knew you'd understand. :p

:woohoo: Crumble is back on it...wtg hunni....I do understand and I am dead proud of you too :bighug: xxxxx

I just got another workout DVD that I am going to try, variety is the spice of life.....it's Rebecca Wheatley the woman that was in Casualty and lost 12st on SW, it's her workout and diet plan, can't wait...but Mal is currently glued to David Dickinson ...god knows what the programme is but he likes it....so after he's done there I am off to play too :hug99: xxx

Hi Lily, fingers crossed that Kelly is not disqualified and that they don't keep her waiting too long before they let her know one way or the other :) She certainly has her head screwed on right with the idea of keeping up with her studying right up until the results are through .............. smart girl :)

Lily42uk said:
:woohoo: Crumble is back on it...wtg hunni....I do understand and I am dead proud of you too :bighug: xxxxx

I just got another workout DVD that I am going to try, variety is the spice of life.....it's Rebecca Wheatley the woman that was in Casualty and lost 12st on SW, it's her workout and diet plan, can't wait...but Mal is currently glued to David Dickinson ...god knows what the programme is but he likes it....so after he's done there I am off to play too :hug99: xxx

Mmmmh Rebecca Wheatley I must investigate that Lily

Hey lovelies, I tried the Rebecca Wheatley DVD and I loved it....many years ago I had an audio tape that I bought from Avon called the Avon shape tape and the exercise instructor was the Green Goddess...remember her ladies lol...well the exercises were fabulous and I swore by them, now a lot of the exercises on this DVD are the same as I used to do to the shape tape, even the warm up and cool downs are the same....I am impressed with it for £4 can't wait to have another go tomorrow.
So right now I am off to my bed and I will catch you all later ...nighty night :zz: xxxx

I gotta bargain on that DVD Lily 1p from Amazon lol
Happy Friday x

:wow: now that is a bargain, the exercises take about an hour or so, but there is a lot kore on the DVD than that ...I am loving it, it feels really comfortable like an old pair of slippers IYKWIM, been there and done most of it before so feel comfy with it.
Hope you're having a good day hun and you enjoy your DVD XXX:hug99: XXXX

I'm glad the school are sorting things out for Kelsi.

I'm still giggling at you kick boxing Mal around the face and ears - all by accident of course ;)

Tilly the school have been magnificent, Kelsi is back at school but 2 days after she returned part time one of the girls started bullying her again cos she wouldn't tell her why she had been off so long, Kelly immediately phoned the school as Kelsi had sent Kelly a text asking to come home, spoke to the school asst head and he went directly to kelsi's class, called her out, asked her what happened and then hauled the girl out, took her to his office and called her mother in and has suspended her ...now that's impressive...has told her the very next incident will result in her being expelled.
Now would I hit Mal deliberately hun? But it's quite ...:hmm: what's the word, satisfying let's say, when I do miss my target and hit him :giggle: especially as Mal is the type that would hit you back if you hit him, he would never lay a finger on me and never has, but if I hit him he'd def hit me back lol xxx

Well been yet another busy day, went to my brother's to show him how to use his expensive new computer...why buy state of the art stuff if you don't have a clue how to use it, it's all touch screen, really nice, I hinted that it's my birthday at the end of the month :giggle: and they were babysitting Lyla May...she is just too cute for words lol
Then popped into my sisters for a cuppa and natter and now I am off to Kelly's for the evening so I will hopefully catch you all tomorrow, have a nice evening and cya on the morrow xxxx:hug99: xxxx

Having a lovely day ladies , hope you all are too :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lily...................brilliant result with Kelsi's school :) More schools should adopt that approach :) Glad to hear you having a good day :)

Back