Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Have you got any strapless bras Lily? Or even a swimsuit?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No hun neither, never owned a strapless bra, always been too big in my opinion to warrant buying one and my swimsuit is actually at Kelly's, the pool we go to is over by her so we always go back to hers after and she washes it with hers and I tend to leave at hers as we go from hers....I do have 2 strappy tops but both of them right now keep cutting into the burn and it's making them sorer, gonna have to just grin and bare it me thinks ...I am off to Kelly's now, just done an hour of exercise, was hard and maybe not as strenuous as usual but hey I did it lol xxx:hug99: xxxx

Ooh I say Lily
sore.com no doubt

Absolutely hunni, still lesson learned, won't be going out in the sun with out cream or even sunblock in future and not even the sun me thinks ....could be the wind too...especially when we go to Yarmouth, I know from previous experience how we can tan or even burn with those winds off the North Sea there :hug99: xxxx

I don't like the sound of your symptoms. Burning up and shivery not good. Not sure you should be trying to exercise when you're like this. It sounds as though you should maybe get it checked out properly cos ordinary sunburn should deffo be calming down by now. Not still too sore to have even the lightest of clothes touch it. If you do go out go without a bra. You could of course go all mysterious and have a parasol to hide behind. Or you could pretend you were a crim and have a blanket thrown over your head :giggle: sorry couldn't resist. :D Hope it eases soom but I do think a medic of some sort should take a look. :D

Lily I am so sorry to hear that you are still suffering :( Hoping that the oodles of moisturiser and vinegar baths soon take the heat out of it all and you are soon feeling much better. Enjoy your evening :):)

Morning lily xxx

Morning Lily, hope a new day has eased the stiffness and soreness :) Have a good day whatever you do xx

I don't like the sound of your symptoms. Burning up and shivery not good. Not sure you should be trying to exercise when you're like this. It sounds as though you should maybe get it checked out properly cos ordinary sunburn should deffo be calming down by now. Not still too sore to have even the lightest of clothes touch it. If you do go out go without a bra. You could of course go all mysterious and have a parasol to hide behind. Or you could pretend you were a crim and have a blanket thrown over your head :giggle: sorry couldn't resist. :D Hope it eases soom but I do think a medic of some sort should take a look. :D

Hello sweetie, I rang NHS Direct yesterday from Kelly's as my shoulders were so sore and cos I felt shivery, spoke to a lovely lady called Manda (sp?), told her what had happened and when, and of course my symptoms, she said I should carry on doing what I was doing and if I got more worried to go to A&E. She said the effects from severe sunburn can last up to about 5 days and if they lasted longer then they would worry, told me to carry on drinking loads of fluids so that my body is well hydrated and to carry on with the creams....yesterday and last night my shoulders and neck were still as bad as they were on Wednesday, but I did go as I said to kelly's and just every hour or so put more moisturiser on it and drank a whole load more water....got home last night and while my shoulders and neck were screaming and I was shivering, I laid on the sofa with a hot water bottle and dozed until 8am this morning, that was a straight 5 and half hours. I feel more shattered today than I have any other day and have dozed all morning, so I am taking today as a lazy day as right now I am yawning my head off lol, think I will have to go have another nap in a mo. But the good news is that while my shoulders and neck are still sore they are a lot better and they have bubbled which I presume means they will peel, also my right breast where it got burned is itching like mad, now I was always told that's a good sign of it healing...so while I still can't bare bra straps on my shoulders right now I reckon another 2 days or so and I will be right as rain...It also looks like it might be starting to go a little brown rather than bright red lol, so :fingerscrossed: I will be back to normal in a few days ...*phew* lol xx

Got the results back from my blood tests, and while it's not bad news it's not great news either, some of the side effects of the Acitretin tabs that I take for my psoriasis are liver and kidney complications and the other major one is that they can push your cholesterol sky high...when I joined SW I had got my Cholesterol down from 6.9 to 4.2 and had been very happy with that, this time they are back up to 6.2....now when I went for the blood test the lady that took my blood told me off for chewing gum, said it could effect the blood test results, but I have always chewed gum never gave it a thought to be honest and have never been told before, having said that, normally by the time I get to hospital to have my blood test I have been chewing for an hour or so, this time cos I'd run out of gum, I had to buy some and had been chewing for about 15 mins, maybe that could be the problem, but if not then that has to be monitored more closely from now on and I need to make sure I stick 1000% to plan to ensure my Cholesterol stays low....xxxx

PP:giggle: :eek: :giggle: huggles lovely Lily :bighug: that sunburn sounds nasty :( xxxxxxxxxx

:bighug: huggles back at ya Birthday Girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lily I am so sorry to hear that you are still suffering :( Hoping that the oodles of moisturiser and vinegar baths soon take the heat out of it all and you are soon feeling much better. Enjoy your evening :):)

Think we are getting there lovely Dawnie...have a lovely day hun :hug99: xxxx
Morning lily xxx

Hello Lovely :hug99: xxx

:bighug: sorry you're still suffering Lily

Really hope it has eased off a bit today xxx

Thanks hun,it has eased off a little thanks, getting there lol :bighug: xxxxx

Morning Lily, hope a new day has eased the stiffness and soreness :) Have a good day whatever you do xx

Thanks again Dawnie, has definitely made me more wary of going and sitting out in the sun for sure lol...have a lovely day too sweetie xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovely Lily Hope the sunburn has calmed a bit today and you managed to get some sleep. :D
Hey lovely Patsy, now that will be a Yes in both cases, and now I am off to grab me another nap cos my body wants to catch up on what it's missed :hug99: xxxx

Morning Lily x
Hope you have a lovely weekend

Hello sweetie, right back at ya hun, hope you're weekend is as lovely as you hun :hug99: xxx

so with that I am off to have my nap and have some healthy fruit ....I have noticed with all that's been going on lately, I have been eating more fatty and sugary foods, even if I have been sticking to plan, so finger out and healthy all the way xxx

Have a lovely day all :hug99: cya later after my nap xxxxxx

Hey, Lily, that sunburn really looks sore, hugs hun.

Glad to hear it's all going well diet wise x

Happy Birthday :)

My daughter got bad sunburn last week as well. She didn't realise she was burning cos of the breeze. Her legs were bright red at the front and white at the back. I made her put cream on every hour and after about four days it stopped being as painful. Obviously being a perfect parent I kept saying just a minute while I put my sunglasses on cos your legs are so bright I can't see anything :D

I was a bit confused when I started catching up cos you said you were gonna put the scan picture up and when I scrolled down I thought bl**dy hell that's good. Then I realised it was Lyla May :8855:

Hope it's easing off for you now Lily and you can enjoy the weekend and wear a bra ;-)

Hello lovelies, just got in and I am shattered....the sunburn is quite a bit better today, just the very tops of my arms and my collar bone, still too sore to wear a bra yet, but another day or so should be back to normal....but you know me and my body if it's not one thing it's another, my psoriasis is breaking out after being so good for months it keeps breaking out ....I think it may be the antibiotics for the acne knocking them out. May ring the doc on Wednesday and see if I can cut them out they don't seem to be making any difference anyway and that way we'll see if my hands and feet clear up yet again, so again I have had to increase the steroids, which I guarantee means a gain....jeez some one is really testing me...but I won't give up xx

Well I am off to bed as it has been a really long day and I now face 3 more days of it....Kelly's tomorrow, my sister Tuesday and then wi and then back to my sisters and then Wednesday my lovely nephews birthday ...no peace for the wicked eh? xxxx:hug99: xxxx enjoy yourb weekend everyone xxxx

Back