Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Well done lily your a star xx

Awww thanks girls, I am not only singing and dancing I am also floating on cloud 9 still lol, I wanted to get below 19st again and I have done that, I am at 18st 13lbs I cannot for the life of me remember being that weight in ....god knows how long to be honest, we still have 3 and a half weeks before the holiday and I am going to do my utmost to try and get below 18st before the 24th so a stone in 3 and a half weeks basically, let's just say if I don't get there it won't be for the want of trying lol.

Another bit of news and a big incentive for me is that my Nephew has set the date for his wedding (Lyla's mum and Dad) so I have till March next year, this is theeeee most important wedding for me and my siblings plus my daughters, as there will be members from the side of the family that we no longer speak to there, my nephew is still very friendly with some of them and that's his perogative....but all those have only ever known me as being mountainous to say the least and Kelly was over 17st last time they saw her, Kirsty was a little girl but still wants all 3 of us to be in their (Kelly and Kirsty's) words stunning on the day, so that's our aim lol...petty maybe but a real goal to aim for ...especially as I know that those on that side of the family that took the pee out of us cos we were fat, are now themselves carrying quite a few extra pounds and it would be amazing to turn the tables lol.

Before I go to bed (this walking business is knackering lol), I want to post a poem Clive our Consultant posted up on our SW site for all those girls that felt like giving up...and for a lot of them it's really made them sit up and given them the boost they needed, me included, so I thought I would pop it on here for all of you that sometimes struggle ....

When you want to give up!!!

When you've eaten too much and you can't write it down,
And you feel like the biggest failure in town.
When you want to give up just because you gave in,
And forget all about being healthy and thin.
So What! You went over your Syns a bit,
It's your next move that counts...So don't you dare quit!
It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change.
It's learning the skills to get back in your range.
It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now.
You can take on this challenge and beat it somehow."
It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal.
You're still gonna make it, just stay in control.
To stumble and fall is not a disgrace,
If you summon the will to get back in the race.
But, often the strugglers, when loosing their grip,
Just throw in the towel and continue to slip.
And learn too late when the damage is done,
That the race wasn't over...they still could have won.
Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow,
But facing each challenge will help you grow.
Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint in a cloud of doubt.
When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit,
If you bite it, you write it.......
But don't you dare quit!

Night night lovelies and sweet dreams :hug99: :zz: xxx

Lily42uk said:
Hello lovelies, not staying...will be back after I have had my dinner....but I had an awful wi .....I really can't believe that I only lost ................................................................................................................................................................................................9lbs this week ...hahahahaha.....I am dancing and singing I can't believe it, I know I had that big gain last week, but that was well deserved I was an absolute pig, this week however I have been really good and have walked and walked my butt off......anyway dinner is ready, so see you in a bit :hug99: xxx

Oh my giddy aunt ....Lily

One word.........

Fantastic.......

Afternoon Lily, what a goal to aim for and I'm sure if anyone can achieve it you will :) I don't think you are being petty and I'm sure the majority of us on here in your shoes would think the same.....I always think that if I should ever meet my ex again I want to be slimmer than he has ever seen me........no idea why as he means absolutely nothing, but think the fact that he walked out on us for someone else has always rankled more than a bit!!!!!! :( Silly isn't it??? The poem is brilliant too and perhaps is something we all should have on our walls :)

Brilliant!

:thankyou: hun xxx:hug99:xxx

Love love LOVE the poem :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:thankyou: hun it's really good isn't it, I have printed it off and posted it all over the house lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Oh my giddy aunt ....Lily

One word.........

Fantastic.......
:thankyou: hun ...hoping for a similar kind of loss next week too...not greedy am i lol xxx:hug99:xxx

:banana dancer::banana dancer: 9 lbs you star you xxxxx :banana dancer::banana dancer:

you will all look fab for that wedding and blow away your family xxxx

Oh I do hope so hun, I am so aiming for it lol

the steroids make your skin paper thin don't they, hope your hands and feet respond well :bighug:

The steroids work well, but I seem to have other meds that affect how they work, such as the antibiotics, they seem to knock them out when I am taking them so now I have a face covered in what my dermatologist says is acne, but I'm not convinced, Kelly my eldest has acne and what I have doesn't look anything like what she has....my sister says it looks more like Urticaria and from what I nhave read about the symptoms I tend to agree with her, so I am taking antihistamines and it does look like it's responding, but we'll have to see xxx:hug99:xxx

Absolutely love the poem Lily - brilliant :D

And OMG, what a fantastic loss, am sooooo pleased for you :woohoo:

:thankyou: hun, the poem is fabulous and I am dead chuffed about the loss myself, still very astounded though lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Afternoon Lily, what a goal to aim for and I'm sure if anyone can achieve it you will :) I don't think you are being petty and I'm sure the majority of us on here in your shoes would think the same.....I always think that if I should ever meet my ex again I want to be slimmer than he has ever seen me........no idea why as he means absolutely nothing, but think the fact that he walked out on us for someone else has always rankled more than a bit!!!!!! :( Silly isn't it??? The poem is brilliant too and perhaps is something we all should have on our walls :)

:thankyou: hun, I feel exactly the same about the family I don't talk to, annoys me that they, who seem to think it's ok for my mother and father to do what they did and then slag me, my sister and brother off cos we don't accept that just cos they are our parents we should just say oh well they're old now so it's water under the bridge, but as far as I am concerned their age now has sod all to do with it, they weren't old when they abused and neglected us ...so I am going to take great pride in my weight loss and I will go out of my way to make their weight gains a subject for ridicule as they have done to us for so many years....the thing is I know my sister and I know she will be her usual high and mighty self and try to go out of her way to talk to us just so she can say that she didn't upset the apple cart at my nephews wedding....I can promise you if she does that and unless that leopard has changed her spots and I really can't see that happening, I will politely tell her I have nothing that I want to say to her and I will walk away....I am actually really looking forwards to it....I heard from my nephew today that she is actually no more than 1 or 2 dress sizes smaller than me and she was always a size 8-10 when she ridiculed me and Kelly....oh how I hope she's that size in March lol
The poem is posted all over my house and I agree it should be everywhere, really hits the spot doesn't it xxx:hug99:xxx

Love the poem Lily. But not as much as I love hearing about your fantastic loss. :D

:thankyou: Love the poem too, :thankyou: again lovely Patsy, I have spent today trying on all the clothes I haven't been able to wear because they were too tight or could get on but they again were too tight to wear and :woohoo: most of them now fit yeahhhhhhhhh xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovelies, I just don't seem to get anytime to come on here and actually spend some time with you all and catch up on your diaries, I am so sorry, but I promise I will soon.....I seem to be off out or doing something all day now, only sat down at 9.30pm tonight to catch up on the Olympics after walking my butt off , then cooking with Kia and dinner and like I said up there ^^^ trying on all the clothes that didn't fit ...some only tried on a week ago that now fit :woohoo:

For my birthday back in May Kelly bought me a top and three quarter length white jeans, the top is a size 20 and the trousers a 22....now I have struggled since October of last year kept putting on and then losing the same 10 or 12lbs and just couldn't get back into the size 22's that I had only just got into at that time....I tried the jeans on just 1 week ago and said to Kelly that they were about half an inch away from me being able to do them up comfortably....well today they fit and I am now over the moon as they are coming away on holiday with me, I also have 2 pair of low rise jeans in a size 22 that I am about 2 inches away from getting done up, so by October hopefully I will be able to take them away to Windsor with me.....I also have a gorgeous little black dress that is a size 20, that today I managed to get on and zip up, doesn't look very wonderful but I can get it on and here I was just over a year ago at a size 30/32 ....and then a few years prior to that about a size 40, I was wearing 6xl clothes from America and even they were tight. The biggest thrill of my life was going into Next in Windsor last Wednesday and buying myself 3 x tops in a size 20 and they fitted....today I even put on and felt really comfy in a size 18 top from Next, I can now buy my clothes in a normal shop at last !!! :woohoo:

So my lovelies I am off to catch some zzz's and I will see you tomorrow nighty night my lovely friends and sweet dreams :zz:xxxx

Yay to normal shops Lily x

Fab post :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg yes normal shops, I was trying to think when was the last time and I actually can't remember when I did shop in normal shops last, it's been Evans or Simply Be since the year dot lol, so it was actually the most amazing feeling to go into a shop and say I can wear those lol...even when I was at the till I couldn't stop smiling, the sweat was pouring off me cos it was so hot and the lady serving me said ...you're very happy considering it's so darn hot today and so I told her why and she said, oh I think I would have a permanent grin too and then obviously wished me well with the rest of my journey and congratulated me, it was soooo nice, never really thought about it but I spose it would be classed as my best NSV so far lol xxx:hug99:xxx

You sound very very busy Lily
Don't forget ...time for you.....xx

I am very busy Kally hun, but I consider it is time for me...the walking is for me to get my shape and my everything back after sooooo many years and preparing for the hols is for me too, not had a hol in about 16 years and I am excited ...worse than the kids lol....we are now planning our next hol, thinking of going to Portugal next April and maybe a few other places I have always wanted to go after that, there's nothing stopping me now :woohoo: xxx:hug99:xxx

Morning lovelies, what a day yesterday, I went to bed with a huge smile on my face and woke with the same smile in place, I got straight up and tried the jeans on again in case I had dreamt it ...but no they still fit :woohoo:

I have woken with a very sore foot, had a massive peel on my right foot last night and will have to sit it out today damn it, but I have decided to utilize the time by doing sit ups with some cross punches thrown in, try and whittle away that tummy apron lol so no slacking here , I need to lose that stone before we head off on hols

The only thing bugging me now are my boobies, those mammeries are humungus and to be honest very heavy, so was discussing it with Mal last night and have decided to look into getting a breast reduction, they have never ever been small and I really don't think they are going to be even after I have lost the weight so a nice nip and tuck with them after I reach target is my goal to aim for now, even at my smallest, I can never ever remember being less than a 34DD or 34E and I hate it, with my having a bad back the huge jugs don't help at all, so I am dead excited about that too :woohoo:

I am so motivated and so happy right now that I don't think anything could stop me, I am so happy in a way that I had the mini meltdown over the last few weeks as it has really made me sit up and realise what I have and what I want and even though I know I will most likely go close to that dark place again at some point, right now I feel cleansed and refreshed and ready to head towards my target at full speed...so watch out for some big losses cos I now have that bit back between my teeth :D: :D: :D: xxx:hug99:xxx

Bless you Lily
Having whoppers myself I can sympathise
and when I say whoppers I mean whoppers
40K touch ....
But I advise you to gets lots and lots of opinions
from people who have had it done, it's not all its cracked
up to be as I wanted one a few years back....

Bless you Lily
Having whoppers myself I can sympathise
and when I say whoppers I mean whoppers
40K touch ....
But I advise you to gets lots and lots of opinions
from people who have had it done, it's not all its cracked
up to be as I wanted one a few years back....

Hey sweetie, yeah I intend to, it's not something I am going to just jump at, I am a huge coward when it comes to pain and ops so if I go ahead with it, I will need to be 1000% sure, it's just right now they are the bane of my life and to be honest always have been, but that's in the future, for now I need to continue to fight this fight first lol :hug99: xxx

Lily what a fantastic positive post the focus oozes out of you :):):):) WTG Lily :):) xx

Hello lovely Dawn, just finished typing on your diary, we have cross threaded :giggle:
I have never felt so focused as I do right now, that melt down was a good cleanser...like I said I am not silly enough to think that it won't happen again but for now it's done what I needed and put me back into the game and really got me raring to go, as this weeks 9lb loss shows ....I knew I'd had a fairly good week and was hoping for 4lb or above, so it blew me away when it was so high and that sparked it up again even though I felt very motivated before wi....I am excited again and back from the wilderness....just wish I could bottle this feeling and determination cos I know a few people that could do with a bit of it right now :hug99:xxx

Absolutely love reading your diary Lily, you sound so positive and enthusiastic and determined, and it's brilliant to see and so inspiring :D

Brilliant news about the jeans fitting :woohoo: :woohoo:

Back