Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Thanks girls, he is gorgeous xx. Well so much has been happening, too much for me to go into right now, but as soon as I can get back to my puter, I'll fill you in. Had a 1lb loss last week and another 3.5lbs this week, so well on my way to losing the stone I opted for in my sponsored slim for SW. Hoping for another 3lb at least to add to that total thus week, well I must be off, am babysitting my sickly daughter right now and she just woke, so catch you all soon xxx

Thanks girls, he is gorgeous xx. Well so much has been happening, too much for me to go into right now, but as soon as I can get back to my puter, I'll fill you in. Had a 1lb loss last week and another 3.5lbs this week, so well on my way to losing the stone I opted for in my sponsored slim for SW. Hoping for another 3lb at least to add to that total thus week, well I must be off, am babysitting my sickly daughter right now and she just woke, so catch you all soon xxx
Hope everthing is OK with you hun. I've been missing your cheery posts. :D Looking forward to the update when you have time and energy. :D

Hope everthing is OK with you hun. I've been missing your cheery posts. :D Looking forward to the update when you have time and energy. :D

Missed being here hun, nothing major, had to move out of ny house for a few days as upstairs ceiling started leaking and then collapsed and was easier to go stay at my brothers than try and work round the repair men. Then Kelly has been very poorly so been looking after her, so no time to be online, a little less hectic today, but thats only cos Kellys other half is about, but she may have to go into hospital just waiting for doc to ring back as we speak xx

Blimey Lily

You always seem to have more on your plate
Health wise than most hun and now Kelly's poorly too
you deserve a great big hug xx

Morning Lily. Just popping back in to say hi. Hope things are going ok? :hug99:

Hi my lovely Lily - I'm back as well - but I'm calorie counting

Congratulations on Harry he is absolutely adorable - I want him!!!

Hope your home/roof is sorted - I so hope you wasn't in bed when it started leaking/falling down

Hope Kelly is on the mend

Anyway my lovely lily, glad you are still around (I mean that nicely), big hug xxx

Hello lovelies, sorry not been on have been run off my feet, barely had time to breath. Well I can fill you in finally, on whats been going on. Kelly is almost 4 months pregnant and is having a really bad time with sickness, she has been hospitalized 3 times si far and been on a drip. She is slowly feeling better everyday but can't stand most foods and most smells. Thankfully each time she has been in hospital they have released her fairly quickly but have said if it continues they may have her in long term. She had her scan and amnioscentises (spelling)? and has seen the neurologist about her epilepsy meds and all is good right now, but once she reaches 20 weeks they will be scanning her every 2 week's. Fingers crossed!! Harry is as gorgeous as ever getting frustrated cos he wants to do more than he's capable of bless him lol. My hands and feet are doing okish, just in the middle of a gorgeous break out on my face again, seem to get these outbreaks every 6 month's or so. Anyway hope your'e all well, take care and catch you soon xxx

Good to see you back Lily, but all seems as hectic as ever! Take care of yourself :)

Lovely to here from you lily, hope things start to get better xx

Lovely Lily

Great to see an update from you

Congrats to Kelly bless her

Sounds like its a tough pregnancy so far

Hello lovelies, thank you so much for your very sweet words, just got back from Kelly's and fingers crossed she seems to be turning a corner, still feeling icky but eating a lot better..... although the list of things she can't stand the thought, smell or site of is getting longer by the day lol. She is basically living off Pizza, cheese, crackers and biscuits oh and starburst, but hey she's eating and thats what counts. She is still quite weak and has barely been out in the last 2-3months, so the plan while the weather is good is to get her out and about again, she has a scan again week after next, they want to do a 15 week scan and then plan to do one every 2-3 week's after just to make sure her epilepsy pills aren't doing any harm. Baby must be doing ok as she is beginning to show, another week or 2 and she won't be able to hide it lol, exciting times. As for me, went to wi last night and gained 6lb, I know part of that is due to water retention not sure all of it is, some might be due to the exercise regime I am on, not done any major exercise for over a year due to my feet being in such rubbish condition, but last week Kirsty set me the increasing exercises every day challenges. So last Tuesday I started by doing 25 sit ups, 30 push ups, 50 squats and 30 lunges, I am now on day 9 and am up to 60 sit ups, 70 push ups, 100 squats and 70 lunges, the first 3 days I was in agony didn't think I would ever be able to walk again lol but here I am on day 9 and while I don't consider it to be a breeze I also don't find it that hard as you can spread them out over the entire day, having said that I haven't as yet done that, I do them all in one go breaking them down and do saying 20 of each and then 20 more and so on till they are done. Hoping to have a great loss next week and get myself back under 20st and on my way to goal. Hope you're all well, take care and speak soon xx

Good to hear from you again Lily. Glad Kelly is improving, and hope your exercise regime works wonders for you!

Back