sickness bug

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by greentea, 17 September 2008 Social URL.

1. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    on day 8 now, went into work this morning feeling very faint and was sent home an hour later for being violently sick and passing out.
    Im not sure if its the diet causing this or if i have just cought a sickness bug, has anyone experienced these side effects on the lighter life diet.
    and also what effect will having no food packs have on ketosis.

thanks
    greentea:cry::(:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I have never heard of anyone having that kind of reaction, and there are several people here at work out this week and last with stomach viruses - there is a lot of it going around so I suspect that is more what you are experiencing.

Hope you feel better soon. :)

4. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Oh dear, I hope you are feeling better. I seriously doubt its the diet. I got a similar bug when I just got back from holiday it wasn't very nice.
    May be an idea to try and get a pack down you and lots of water if it stays down.

5. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Apparently there is alot going round, so it's prob just a bug. Hope you feel better soon. x

6. babs11

babs11 Full Member

i was sick on day 2 or 3 in the morning i downed a shake and it came up very fast!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.