Attack Sickness

specialk

Silver Member
Hey,

Ive just finished Day 1 of Attack and...

I dont know if it related or anything but i have been experienceing the utmost awfull sensation of reflux and a sicky belly ache feeling :jelous:. everytime i burp i all most heave.

i have no idea why ?!?!

Ideas anyone?

Katy xx

hmm... have you eaten well? Drank plenty of H2O? Perhaps your body is adjusting to only receiving protein today? When did you eat your oatbran?

Hope things improve!

Thanks Maintainer, I think I ate well, drank 4 Litres of water & 2 cups of tea, I had oatbran in the morning in a yogurt.

K xx

Hi,

It should be your body adjusting as Maintainer has said already..

I felt sick one day, so prepared myself a soothing soup which I think helped..

Boiled chicken breast(tiny pieces) and oat bran, the oat bran makes it creamy.. add a little lemon ( not too much, just for the flavour) salt and pepper..

I've had terrible headached first few days, but all went away after a few days..

Hope you feel better soon:)

Are you feeling any better? It does sound like a bit a reflux, which can be really uncomfortable.

I find tea helps a lot - either peppermint, green or good unfashioned builders.

Thanks Elida, its not settled much but it is tollerable, i am not being sick with it, just the feeling of being sick :( but i will survive... The headaches have finally subsided and i feel much better and less sluggish too :D

Atropos - I am still getting the sickly feeling had it most of the day today, managed it well.
(i am a student nurse and today we had a clinical skills session, where we are taught new things, and i had a tube shoved up my nose into my stomach, TMI i know, but i didnt vom with it even though i felt sick so i think its just my body revolting against me and DD)

I find most things apart from water settles it, but only for about an hour, i think its something i will have to live with and get used too... :(

ah well, get on with it eh? :)

K xxx

Back