Siezing the day... whatever the day may bring !

Woop woop 5 lb off. Very pleased. Dead on 17 stone.

Survived a Friday night as well.

Happy days x

Absolutely fantastic! Well done, Clara!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Clara. keep up the great work.
Cathy

Brilliant loss hun xxx

Spoke too soon. Bit of a wobble last few days. Putting that behind me though and on to a better week.

I must have a pure self sabotage streak. This will not beat me though. Whilst I may not be fast I will get there in the end !

Things on the whole are looking up and I am feeling positive. Put my feelers out for the two new jobs and done a bit of networking, so moving forward. Little bit anxious as I will be out of my depth but I need the challenge.

Onwards into the breach xx

I always think weekends are a real challenge that child in me often wants to compromise my diet! I do seem to manage to stay on track and have the most random conversations in my head lol

You are doing well keep at it my lovely xx

Thanks for that Lady T x

Struggling today something chronic. All I want to do is to eat!

Clara try and put the crooked thoughts away and focus on how good it will feel on weigh day and how proud you will feel that you have resisted temtation.
Look at how far youve come and the reasons why you are doing this kick the devil off your shoulder hes only trying to sabotage you.
Whtever it is that is tempting you wil still be there when you are at goal. .
take care hun
Fight the good fight
Cathy

Fought the good fight. Avoided 2 fast food outlets. pleased with that.

Thanks for the support Cathy, how you doing?

Great news well done give yourself a great big pat on the back.
Im good still 100% but struggling with the bowels problems if it doesnt settle Ill have to go back on LL sooner or back on food.
Ill give it a week and see.
Cathy

Cathy my bowels were all over the shop when I started lighter life, not constipated at all !

Right so what was goind on for me yesterday that had me screaming for my favorite medication. Ketosis had not kicked in and so generally feeling hungry and tired. Stressful day in work ( well what is new there lol ). Spoke to the team manager about the post I am interested in, and he was absolutely lovely and sounded quite keen to have me. Which is good feedback to have. I didn't get the same vibe off the other person, but that could have been me transfering my issues over. I would prefer the secondment, something I am more interested in. I mean they should let me go right? After all they were encouraging me to look at a secondment a month back, mind you that would have suited the powers that be more than this one that suits me ! Exciting times indeed.

I need to drink more water today, was a pitiful attempt yesterday. That and focus on what I want to achieve. I have a dress that I want to get into for August and another stone or so and it will look fab!

Onwards and downwards x

Clara, I've just caught up a bit. I LOVE your 'mad men', Nigella/Kirstie idea! Fabulous! And great visualisation. I find it really helps if I can visualize something - makes it seem more real. I can totally see you posting a glam pic on here in due course of you in a stylish Fifties dress and make up. Go for it! I particularly like it because it's really 'you' rather than just a received idea of how we 'should' look etc

(that made sense in my head but I'm not being very articulate today!) I hope you get what I meant!

Back