Siezing the day... whatever the day may bring !

Feeling a bit better today. Lost that exhausted feeling, so I feel half human. Yaaaaaaay !

First day back on plan. Limping through, but limping on none the less.

Going back to see the doctor tomorrow. Need a few more days off work. Rash just keeps getting worse. More of it, though less hot. Improvement maybe ?

Using the down time to do some thinking and CBT stuff, which is going well. That is where the change will come. Oh on a positive lighter life note will be joining a starter group on Thursday. Doing a Blonde Logic. Need that support to keep going as the other groups I have been in haven't really worked out as they have been re focusers and very near the end so lacked the comittment to be in group. I need a group around me that is going to be there for a little while. So I am hoping that my new group will be a good support for me to complete my journey.

Will face work later in the week when I am feeling more up to it.

Onwards and downwards ladies xx

That sounds a great idea :) That motivation is contagious!! So sorry you're still poorly spotty egg :( xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

But a bit less exhausted spotty egg.. so progress being made :)
Survived today and to bed in a bit. Day 1 restart down x

Great to hear you are restarting good luck hope it all works well for you.
hope your rash gets better soon.Enjpy the time off if you can plenty of r&r.
take care
Cathy

Good for you my little less spotty egg!

Brilliant idea to join a restart group to help motivate each, although I always feel the positive vibes from you and lots of motivation. Sometimes others see in us what we fail to see in ourselves. Xxx

Hi Clara
How are you.Hows the rash?.Hope your still fighting the good fight.
Cathy

Loosing a few battles, but hopefully making progress in winning the war.

Head is mostly in the shed but hopefully will make some progress in the next few days.

Hope all is well with you x

Feeling a bit better today. Lost that exhausted feeling, so I feel half human. Yaaaaaaay !

First day back on plan. Limping through, but limping on none the less.

Going back to see the doctor tomorrow. Need a few more days off work. Rash just keeps getting worse. More of it, though less hot. Improvement maybe ?

Using the down time to do some thinking and CBT stuff, which is going well. That is where the change will come. Oh on a positive lighter life note will be joining a starter group on Thursday. Doing a Blonde Logic. Need that support to keep going as the other groups I have been in haven't really worked out as they have been re focusers and very near the end so lacked the comittment to be in group. I need a group around me that is going to be there for a little while. So I am hoping that my new group will be a good support for me to complete my journey.

Will face work later in the week when I am feeling more up to it.

Onwards and downwards ladies xx

I agree with your logic and joining a new group will have a positive influence on your thoughts, and with fresh energy should lift you up. I agree with LadyT you usually are positive and supportive, so its payback time!
Hope you have gone back to work ok and you can start to prep for your secondment!

Onwards and downwards indeed!
jx

Update

Note to self, update your diary more often it is useful in sorting out that crooked thinking! Practice what you preach woman lol :eek:

Well the world of the lesser spotted egg is indeed a great deal less spotted. Left with some scaly patches but they should scrub out when the skin renews itself:innocent0001: Well that is what I am hoping anyway.

Had to go for a blood test, so was advised to give the packs a rest by the GP. Hoping to get the go ahead to re start next week. Been trying to eat as sensibly as possible to aid the healing as well. Some days I am ahead some days not.

Went back to work after two weeks off. Nightmare. I'll find out today whether they will let me go on the secondment that I had the interview for. Manager was not best pleased, even though it was her who was pushing me to go for a different secondment a month or so back. The difference being that the secondment she was recomending would have suited her and made her shine in her bosses eyes. Ho hum !

Postive thoughts. Ask believe receive.

( shuffles off to walk the dog singing
"we shall over come,we shall over come
I do believe, deep in my heart
we shall overcome, some day !" )

Hi Clara
Great to hear your rash is improving.
Hope your new secondment happens soon for you. Look after yourself and keep your body nourished.
Take care hun.
Cathy

Glad to hear you sound as if you're on the mend Clara.
Hope all starts to go well for you now. xx

Note to self, update your diary more often it is useful in sorting out that crooked thinking! Practice what you preach woman lol :eek:

Well the world of the lesser spotted egg is indeed a great deal less spotted. Left with some scaly patches but they should scrub out when the skin renews itself:innocent0001: Well that is what I am hoping anyway.

Had to go for a blood test, so was advised to give the packs a rest by the GP. Hoping to get the go ahead to re start next week. Been trying to eat as sensibly as possible to aid the healing as well. Some days I am ahead some days not.

Went back to work after two weeks off. Nightmare. I'll find out today whether they will let me go on the secondment that I had the interview for. Manager was not best pleased, even though it was her who was pushing me to go for a different secondment a month or so back. The difference being that the secondment she was recomending would have suited her and made her shine in her bosses eyes. Ho hum !

Postive thoughts. Ask believe receive.

( shuffles off to walk the dog singing
"we shall over come,we shall over come
I do believe, deep in my heart
we shall overcome, some day !" )

Glad you are spots are better, and hope you get the result you need with your secondment, you deserve it, so you can shine and not your boss. Really, its all about manipulation sometimes politics at work suck!
Hope you are focussed with the eating scenario, do you have either of the cook books? I have both and they seem quite good at pointing you in the right direction.

Stick with it kid!
Jx

Hello my lovely lesser spotted egg lol good to hear you are on the mend hun! As for giving the packs a rest, hope it has given you some quality health rejuvenation as I think we all need that from time to time!

The lite cookbook is worth purchasing it has really helped me as I was a process food freak before LL!

Keep posting I always enjoy reading your diary xx

Thanks for the best wishes ladies. Rash is heaps better, but still feeling run down. Absolutely shattered when it comes to three o' clock in work and was in bed by eight last night. Not to worry it is what my body needs obviously.

Food wise has not been great to be honest. Totally off plan. I associate eating with energy and I have been eating. Hasn't particularly worked out like that mind, but there you go. So trip back to see the nurse today for blood pressure reading and results of blood test. Still not sure what was the trigger for the rash... post viral ? allergy? stress? new form of body decoration ? who knows ?

Had a really good chat with my lighter life counsellor yesterday. She is such a sage I tell ya. Gave great advice about how to get back on plan. So after the weekend I will be reducing my carbs and re introducing the shakes. Weigh in on Thursday. I am planning to make a 6 stone weight loss total by December. Three already down, so it is more than doable.

My boss has been an absolute star NOT! in relation to my ill health. Blamed my time off on my dramatic weight loss of three stone and the chemicals in the shakes ! I was as we say in Wales TAMPING! She has often passed comment on "that diet" as she calles it, none of them positive. She is a size 8 / 10 who lost about a stone and a half with slimming world so now knows it all about dieting. Not being funny to the smaller ladies out there but what the hell does someone who is that small and petite know about the realities of the eating disorder and dieting needs of a woman who has always been morbidly obese since childhood, has a severly disordered eating pattern and at her heaviest weighed in at nearly 22 stone. I could scream, I really could. She is not the most understanding of people and I struggle with her a great deal of the time.

What it has done though has made me more flaming determined to get this weight off, quickly and healthily with lighter life. So Bol***ks to her ! How dare she pass comment.

Still no news on the secondment. My senior manager has not bothered to keep the appointment he was supposed to have with me on Tuesday, and has not been contactable. Today he is on leave. REally annoyed about that ! How disrespecful! As you can tell I am pretty annoyed about a great deal in work at the momment lol.

So that is my update. Lesser spotted egg, and bundle of hell signing off x

Hey Clara,

Glad to hear you are feeling better, am with you on the whole slimming thing and peoples attitudes to LL, I have not told many people I am doing it as I know what kind of reactions I would get!

I actually love slimming world in one respect and used it a few years ago to shift a stone post baby BUT and here is the crunch, I only had a stone to shift as as you know from reading my diary I did not have a weight problem until after having child number 4.

After child number 4 the weight I had to lose meant S/W whilst it still worked didn't quite gel with me because I was so down being 5 stone heavier meaning I comfort ate and only lost a few pound here and there. Therefore this is suiting me better and already I feel smaller and confident after 3 days on plan.

Your weight loss so far has been great and I look forward to following your diary on the road to that 6 stone target, I need to shed at least 3 stone so am right there with you.

Have a great day xx

LLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP********* (that is me blowing a large raspberry in your boss's direction! Seriously, what gives people the right to pass comment and judge on the way that we choose to look after ourselves? It is just downright rude and if you ask me, it's completely inappropriate for a boss to make judgements and make any sort of comment about an employee's health... It's none of her business and it's unprofessional.

I'm sorry you're still suffering with low energy (I haven't been on here for a while and I was hoping to see you were completely better and back to normal) and I don't blame you for going off plan, it sounds like your head is back in the right place now and hurrah for fantastic LLC's :) You can totally do this Clara - I'm right behind you xxxxx

Totally agree with the ladies, how rude if your boss! Oh and your senior manager so much for employee morale and satisfaction, clearly not important to them!

Glad your LLC is giving you the support you need, they are a godsend aren't they!?! I would be stuck if I had one I didn't gel with she is cracking and fab with the whole CBT!!

Stay strong gorgeous and good puck getting back on plan xxx

Thank you ladies for your support, much appreciated. tyrant on holiday today and next week so enjoying my day. x

Back