Signing my fat away... my diet diary!

Well done Shelley!

Agree with Tizzy, the bars are great. I like the peanut and choc orange ones. The cranberry ones were ok, but I thought smelt a bit of nail polish, but that could just be me :confused: Not tried the others yet. That will be my treat next week.

I cut mine up into teeny squares and have them with black tea. I can drag one out forever that way!

Hi Everyone! Sorry haven't been updating - uber busy week! So after my weigh in on Tuesday I was feeling really happy. Then out of nowhere, my TOTM REAPPEARS! Had it for 5 days again now... this is really really unsual for me... has anyone else had probs with their TOTM messing up?! I really hope it doesn't effect me losing the 3lbs I want to lose this week! In myself I feel great, absolutely love the bars! Loving the chocolate, peanut and fudgy one and had a week off the packet shakes! Don't miss them at all and much prefer having extra water with the tetras! Weigh in is on tuesday so another day to hopefully lose what I want to lose!

Hope you are all doing ok xxx

Good to hear you're doing so well and good luck for your weighin on Tues!!

Had my weigh in - only 2lbs down which is annoying - just 1lb off a stone! CDC agreed this was probably because of TOTM again :( I'm looking forward to measurements being taken next week as I can see a definite difference and fit into jeans I couldn't previously!
xxx

Great that you can fit into your jeans!!! Great feeling, isn't it? :D

Great that you can fit into your jeans!!! Great feeling, isn't it? :D

It bloody is! I do love that we started the same time and we have lost the same amount! Whoop! xxx

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in since the last weigh in - its been a pretty normal week - just plodding along! Went to my weigh in today and I've lost another 4lbs taking me to 12 stone 3. My scales say I am 12 stone - I know which ones I prefer! Since it's week 4, I have also had my measurements taken and really pleased with the inches lost! My BMI has also gone from 32.3 to 29.4 which I am really happy about.

Waist
Before: 35 and 3/4 inches
Now: 34 inches
Loss of 1 and 3/4 inches!

Hips
Before: 45 and 1/2 inches
Now: 42 and 1/4 inches
Loss of 3 and 1/4 inches!!! :D

Chest/Bust
Before: 41 inches
Now: 37 and 1/2 inches
Loss of 3 and 1/2 inches!!! :D

Arms
Before: 13 inches
Now: 12 and 1/2 inches
Loss of half an inch

Thighs
Before: 26 and 1/2 inches
Now: 24 inches
Loss of 2 and 1/2 inches!! :D

Really really happy with my weight loss - long may it continue :D

xxx

So I was absolutely convinced this morning I hadn't lost anything. I usually weigh in on a Tuesday so felt like I had 'lost a day' too. I actually lost 3lbs in week 5 which I am actually really happy about as it takes me to 20lbs loss in 5 weeks! Woohoo! Onwards and upwards (orrr downwards lol)
xxx

Well done hunni, great loss xxx

Thank you lovely! Really hope it continues at this rate :D xxx

Excellent loss! Shows me what can be achieved without interruptions (like ski holidays). :)

Do you feel you're just melting away... ?

Aw, well done. Funny as we started at almost the same weight and have both had exactly the same loss so far. I feel the same this week and TOTM not helping as feel all blown up.

Weigh in tomorrow, so we will see. On holiday next week, so not sure which way things will go then....

Aw, well done. Funny as we started at almost the same weight and have both had exactly the same loss so far. I feel the same this week and TOTM not helping as feel all blown up.

Weigh in tomorrow, so we will see. On holiday next week, so not sure which way things will go then....

I know! How strange - lucky you being in the 11's though - I am hoping to be on Tuesday! Good luck for your weigh in today! Let me know how you get on! :)

Shelley
xx

Oooh I've got my week 6 weigh in at 11.15! Quite nervous - I don't even care if I only lose a pound but I'm sitting on 12 stone so I really want to be in the 11's today! My home scales say I'm at 11.12 but they are not to be trusted lol - they were heavier last week and lighter the week before!

Still enjoying the plan, drinking enough water and not feeling hungry - plus best of all - people are starting to notice 'Cor... you've lost some weight haven't you!?' was a comment I received yesterday haha!
xxx

Oooh I've got my week 6 weigh in at 11.15! Quite nervous - I don't even care if I only lose a pound but I'm sitting on 12 stone so I really want to be in the 11's today! My home scales say I'm at 11.12 but they are not to be trusted lol - they were heavier last week and lighter the week before!

Still enjoying the plan, drinking enough water and not feeling hungry - plus best of all - people are starting to notice 'Cor... you've lost some weight haven't you!?' was a comment I received yesterday haha!
xxx

Quite stalkerish but I've just sat here and read all of your diary and I really hope in five weeks time I can say I've lost 20lbs - really well done hun you've inspired me and good luck with your weigh in today x

Quite stalkerish but I've just sat here and read all of your diary and I really hope in five weeks time I can say I've lost 20lbs - really well done hun you've inspired me and good luck with your weigh in today x

What a lovely thing to say - thank you so much! Good luck in your journey - it's a long and hard road but with the results you get, its totally worth it!

Just come back from walking to and from town (it's an hour round trip!) - I never would have done it before - feels great! I have lost a futher 2lbs this week, taking me into the 11's - yipee! I haven't been this weight for at least a year and a half - very exciting! Just 6lbs to lose until I am either half way to my goal! I wanted to have lost 2 stone by the 20th April so hopefully I can do it! Going to up my water to 4 litres this week and have a really good week!

Thank you everyone for your support!

xxx

I'm going to try and post on my diary a bit more as I'm starting to feel very on my own with my diet now. No one who knows I'm doing it asks me how I am getting on with it except for my boyfriend - he lives with me so knows how hard it is! I'm in week 7 now, day 45 and still as motivated as day 1 to shift this weight. To hit my goal of losing 2 stone by 20th April, I have got 6lbs to try and lose in the next couple of weeks - fingers crossed I can do it! On the last weigh in before 20th April (it will be 17th) I will also be doing another measurement check. If I have lost 2 stone I will also do 'during' pictures! The only single negative of this diet for me is feeling so cold all the time - I am literally always freezing so always have a hoody and the heating on!

One of my festivals (Sonisphere - Queen were playing - sob!) was cancelled last week which is a bit of a downer - it was going to be the first festival were I was hoping to fit into my shorts - now it's just Reading Festival I have to aim for and that's not until August! Hopefully I will have been maintaining for a month or so by then!

Thanks for your support everyone - it's great reading about people who are in the same boat as me!
xxx

I am the same chick, I have the heating on full blast now and I try not to talk diet all of the time to friends and people at work as I dont want them to get sick of me. It can be a very lonely diet but this place is fab for support. Keep up the good work your doing fab x x x

Go TeamShelley! You are doing really really well and 6lbs by 20 April should be no problem! You'll be dancing around in those shorts in no time! You and BellaVida are my role models for what you can do on CD when you're not fooling around on ski holidays and things. :)

Had to laugh at your comment on being cold - I'm usually quite warm and wear short or 3/4 length sleeve shirts. I'm sitting here now with a tank top followed by a long sleeved shirt followed by a sweater! Amazing how cold you get on this diet! :gen125: Has me really looking forward to a beach summer holiday - and this year I intend to feel good in a bathing suit, rather than feeling like I want to hide!!!

Back