• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

silly question really!!!!


loves minimins
S: 15st11.5lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 2st0.5lb(12.87%)
hi everyone well i was all for starting last tuesday the my baby was poorly so had to put it off so i'm off to the chemist tomorrow to get my lipotrim,

anyway silly question time......... will i be ok to start this diet with a really bad cold and a chest infection i cant see it hurting but u never know.

advice much appreciated
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!


Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Kelly if you are not feeling well you are best to leave the diet until you are...

In the mean time you can cut down on high carbs and increase your water intake and by next week you will be more up for doing LT.

You can still go to the chemist tomorrow and discuss it and get the DVD/video out to watch as it explains the diet very well.

Hope your feeling better soon.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx


Gold Member
As mini says, its not a good idea. Best to get yourself 100% fit before you start, and use this time to cut back on the carbs and start drinking plenty of water x x
I agree with the others advice, need to feeling 100% mentally and physically when you take this on hun, but good luck whatever you decide :)


Gold Member
Yeah best to wait hun..get well soon xx

Similar threads