silly question really!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kelly22_1, 9 May 2008 Social URL.

1. kelly22_1

kelly22_1 loves minimins

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.87%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hi everyone well i was all for starting last tuesday the my baby was poorly so had to put it off so i'm off to the chemist tomorrow to get my lipotrim,

anyway silly question time......... will i be ok to start this diet with a really bad cold and a chest infection i cant see it hurting but u never know.

advice much appreciated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Kelly if you are not feeling well you are best to leave the diet until you are...

In the mean time you can cut down on high carbs and increase your water intake and by next week you will be more up for doing LT.

You can still go to the chemist tomorrow and discuss it and get the DVD/video out to watch as it explains the diet very well.

Hope your feeling better soon.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

As mini says, its not a good idea. Best to get yourself 100% fit before you start, and use this time to cut back on the carbs and start drinking plenty of water x x

5. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree with the others advice, need to feeling 100% mentally and physically when you take this on hun, but good luck whatever you decide :)

6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah best to wait hun..get well soon xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.