Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

I am having serious problems with minimins loading at the moment, and I have to keep giving up :(

Had a good day today, took Dylan out for a walk with my friend riding him, sweated my bottom off coming back, Leo one of the babys, got a bit excited, and kicked me by accident on my thigh, so going to have a lovely bruise.

Nommy salad for lunch, Spaghetti bolognese for tea!

Will try and post later if it lets me! lol

Oooo Your Beef Paprika Goulash looks amazing. I might actually get over this irrational fear I have of leaving the slow cooker on during the day while I'm at work and make it! Thanks for sharing :D

I have only just realised you have horses lol. Gosh how slow am I.

Yup! lol I have a 17 year old welsh cob and a 7 month old foal thats a new forest/morgan X irish sportshorse/Cob...although he is taking after the first bit

Last edited:
Alrite there "funnyface"?

Just having a nose at your diary cos that's what they're for.

Sadly I don't have horses, but I've lost money on a few and I don't suppose a clothes horse counts?

On a serious (well, sort of) point, how do you get on with the iphone on mini-mins? - I have little patience and usually wait until I get home or turn the PC on lol.

Steve

Ooo I know it's sad but my OH was with me when we went into The Works today, and I saw a weight watchers cookbook, and my OH bought it for me and I was sooo excited! Lol lots of nommy food recipes to try! All easily SW converted.

Were having Italian gammon again as it was requested lol. The kids love it!

Going to do sausages and mash tomorrow and spaghetti carbonara on Saturday.

Bought some skinny cow brownie icecreams as were on offer in tescos. Some Quavers, lots fruit, shape yoghurts are on offer, so bought some. Bought some pudding rice to make rice pudding. So a few treats for my syns.

Really want to know if anybody can tell me a pasty alternative as my OH is really really craving them! Any recipes or ideas gratefully received!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Filo pastry isn't too bad, you could use that and fill it with something yummy. I have some sheets to use up in my freezer, so was actually thinking of a few ideas, a savory pasty being one and a dessert type dish being another. I haven't made any SW cakes While pregnant as I don't like to consume too much artificial sweetener, but figured some filo with fresh fruit wouldn't be too bad syn wise as wouldn't really need the sugar.

Last edited:
Oooh please let me know what you make silvermane! You are the recipe queeeeeen!!

Btw once on masterchef one of the contestants made a pear tart tatin using fill pastry!!!

Back