Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

Yep that would work well, a little bit of mash mixed up with some strong cheddar HEa and slightly sautéed onion, maybe even a tiny bit of mustard too ;)

You are both recipe queens ladies, that filo pasty sounds awesome.

Healthy Extras

2 x Weetabix HEB
Skimmed Milk HEA

Syns

Dinner (Italian Gammon, with SW wedges savoy cabbage and green beans) 3 syns
Pudding (skinny moo icecream) 4 1/2 syns
Highlight drink 2 syns

Total Syns 9 1/2

Snacks

Fruit

I am trying to be good and have superfree snacks between meals, and have free things that are snacks with meals. Which tbh is really hard for me, cos I get peckish a lot lol.

Well I had my breakfast at lunch cos I went back to bed today, after the kids went to school, as was sooo tired, been really achy and tired, cos been over doing things, and slept til 12 lol. Normally I do have lunch. :)

I also had a banana and an apple this afternoon, and I had the same for supper. I don't think I am starving myself by any means lol

I had a good size dinner, big bit of gammon with my sauce, good portion of wedges and a load of veggies.

I always feel peckish, I used to eat all night til I went to bed, I do think its a bad habit, so I am trying to get out of it.

Really windy here too! There's rubbish all over the street as everyone put their recycling out last night and it blew about in the night :(
I just hope everyone washes their recycling rubbish as I picked up a bleach bottle from the drive this morning and would be fuming if I thought my kitty had been sniffing around it and it wasn't clean!

Hello :wavey:

Just dropping in to say howdy hi and keep up the good work! All the food looks yummy, how are the horsies?

I used to love horse riding when I was younger, it's something I am determined to get back in to when I have lost some weight. Couldn't bring myself to squish the horsey just yet! Can't wait to be able to try again though!

Hope you are well

Claire xx

Thank you all for the lovely thoughts!!

Well I had a crappy morning, went down to see the boys, and it was so windy down there, you couldn't hear each other talk, and I had to tie my hat to my head. lol

The horses were not very happy about the gale force winds , and wouldn't cooperate, so I was having to try and headcollar all these horses, in 1-2 feet of mud, in gale force winds, whilst they kept trying to bugger orf lol.

By the time we finished, was jst me and my friend, (we fed 18 horses/foals across 3 fields, there is normally more of us though) I was covered in mud, had a headache from all the wind, and hurt all over from fighting to stay upright, and trying to control peed off horses, I am exhausted!!!! I broke both my thumb nails so badly they bled, and now they are so sore I cant peel my clementines or break my eggs properly lol The wind has made my skin feel so dry its like cracked leather, and thats after several applications of moisturiser, and to top it off I have a big spot!!

So feel in a really bad mood! *grump*

Healthy Extras

Porridge HEB (breakfast)
Skimmed Milk HEA

Syns

Lunch - frylite fried eggs, on toast, with baked beans - 2 slices of WM hovis bread (400g) 5 syns
2 tsp Marj 1 syn
Dinner - 3 Sausages and broccolli, savoy cabbage, and roasted butternut squash - tescos HE sausages 3 syns
Drizzle gravy 1 syn
Pudding - skinny cow brownie icecream 4 1/2 syns

Total syns 14 1/2

Snacks

Fruit
Shape yoghurt (with lunch)

Arrrrrgggghhhhhh I cant stop thinking about food!

I have managed to resist, so far, I had a banana and an apple, but it didn't forfil my craving, plus I have hunger pangs, but I had a big dinner! HUMPH!

I am trying to stick to superfree in between meals, but its actually quite hard! I know we can have syn free stuff, but where do you draw the line, I am a terrible night time grazer and I am sure that doesnt help my weight losses, so I am trying to get out of this bad habit!

Maybe I need to have a light supper or something, does anyone have a supper, and if so what is your cut off time?

I normally have my dinner around 6 or 7pm and then my night time snack around 9pm and go to bed 2 hours after that (during the week). I notice if I have the Green Lemon Tea or especially the All Bran (more recently) it keeps me full until it's time to sleep. Also try to have some water at night (but the problem with that is I have to wakeup in the night time for the toilet).

Hi Mel, that is exactly the problem I have, I am up all night peeing, if I have too much to drink too late.

I do have my tea quite late usually, because the family is always so busy running around doing other stuff lol. I always have a big tea and a pudding, then fruit as a snack mid evening.

I had a red day yesterday, for the first time in ages, I wonder if that's why I was so hungry, as instead of mash I had 2/3rds of a half of roasted butternut squash as my potatoe replacement. I had tons of superfree veg as well.

Having another red day today, having wholemeal carbonara (2nd HEB 35g) with squash and veg. I am having a cheese (2nd HEA) omelette for lunch. Will see how hungry I am later.

Last edited:
Back