Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

great little facts about you silvermane

also *sniggering* at knickers71 :p

by the way I always used to read your username as silverMAN don't know why lol. But now I know about your horses, I am guesses your username comes from there?

LOVE your facts. It's good to know you better. I'll have to have a think about mine. I totally thought Moo and Sawa were sisters, they look so alike in the pictures in your sig. I too have been involved in the odd forum war ;) tell me more... :D *nosey*

Ooooo ummm well it all started when my mum tried to get me involved with her political arguments the the GMTV message boards (which was a few years ago), trouble was she didnt count on me disagreeing with her lol I have had some quite heated arguements on there, and still have loads of the members from there, on my Facebook. A few of us abandoned ship, due to unfair and terrible moderation! lol.

I famously spammed the GMTV board for several hours, as the admin refused to delete my membership, so I spammed the board with message after message saying 'delete me now' in the titles and cyber singing 'delete me now' in the message section.

Very norty really. Fair play though they put up with it for a few hours before they gave in. I think they realised that I wasnt going to give in, as the 153rd message went up on the wall....I got my wish and was deleted and had my IP banned lol

A few months later GMTV realised that the board's were unpolicable and shut them down. Funny thing was I was actually on speaking terms with the admin by phone!

I moved from there onto The Mirror (as in newspaper) forum. There were lots of little gangs on there, all with different agenda's, I was very friendly with the moderators, and a few of us tried to help them out by sticking up for those being picked on, unfortunately we used to get picked on as well, and there started the war between my own personal spinoff forum and another spin off forum. There would often be forum raids on the mirror, kinda of my members pitted against their members, using debate, and was a bit like a game of oneupmanship, and got very personal. Used to get downright ugly at times, and sometimes flew across 4-5 different forums other than the mirror. It was a bit fun to start with as it started out in a humorous vein, and then it just got downright nasty. Other forums got involved and actually used to physically stalk people.

It all became a bit sad an pathetic, and I got sick of sticking up for people, and being ripped apart by other people, who tbf were doing the same for their friends, so I retired from forum wars and let them get on with it. They all took it all a bit too seriously tbh. Thats when I ended up becoming a facebook addict, much more peaceful. I am a member of a few forums, but only ones where its nice and chilled like here!

great little facts about you silvermane

also *sniggering* at knickers71 :p

by the way I always used to read your username as silverMAN don't know why lol. But now I know about your horses, I am guesses your username comes from there?

Well yes there is a story to both names.

Knickers71uk was because when my ex OH plonked me down in front of the internet for the first time. I joined the Slimming World forum (which they closed because of constant arguements) and had to think of a username. On my fridge I had a magnet which I have still got and a mug, with the saying 'fridge pickers wear big knickers', my nickname was nickers cos of Nicky, and so Knickers was born...then as the web got more busy that name would often be already taken, so knickers71uk was born.

Silvermane comes from the name of my oil painting of a unicorn family surrounded by fairies. Unicorns being a passion of mine and them having silver manes :D After all the previous hassle I had, had, I decided to have a fresh start, a new me.

Healthy Extras

2 weetabix heb
Skimmed milk hea

Syns

1 tbsp maple Syrup 2 syns (weetabix)
8 Olives 1 syn (lunch)
Morrocan cous cous 1 syn (I had a nommy salad for lunch, with mixed beans, and beetroot, peppers, boiled eggs, danish ham straight off the joint, allsorts)
Pataks Paste 1 syn
Highlight chocolate 2 syns

Total 7

Snacks

Fruit
yoghurt (mueller)

I was up late last night, and I got starving at around midnight, so I had a big portion of superfree veg, with some scrambled egg. Filled me up without making me feel like I had been bad.

afternoon pompom shaker.....WI day for me, hope you're giving it your all with Jimbob :D

nice reading your 10 facts about you ....I'l have to think about mine, gosh makes me very boring if I have to sit and think about it eh
smiley-laughing021.gif

Hello you! :wavey:

*Pokes and runs!* :massmoon:

Had a lazy food day today, cos I feel a bit poop and have been busy. Went back to bed after the kids went to school so didnt have my brekkie til 12.30 and I didnt feel like anything heavy so I just had 2 steamed salmon fillets with salad for my tea and a light choccie trifle for afters NOM!

Anyway this is how my day is shaping up so far!

Healthy Extras

2 x Weetabix
Skimmed Milk

Syns

1 tbsp Maple Syrup 2 syns
1 x cadbury chocolate trifle 6 1/2 syns
2 tbsps 80% Fat Free Caesar dressing 1 syn
1 Skinny Cow Brownie icecream 4 1/2 syns

Total syns 14

Snacks

Fruit

Last edited:
Hello! Again!

What a lovely family you have and all gorgeous too! Love the video well done Viking!! :party0011:

*Runs off to poke OH to make her a nice video*

Hey silvermane! Enjoyed your 10 facts for sure! Very interesting to get to know all about you. Glass painting sounds lovely! I was a little confused about all the forum wars though. What was everyone arguing about?

Hey silvermane! Enjoyed your 10 facts for sure! Very interesting to get to know all about you. Glass painting sounds lovely! I was a little confused about all the forum wars though. What was everyone arguing about?

Anything and everything, politics, religion, the law,TV, Film... themselves, and if they couldn't win, they would get personal, and nasty. Glad I am well out of it!

What a lovely video and the quote at the end. Nearly had tears in my eyes. Thanks for sharing it.

Last edited:
Been keeping something a bit quiet as I didnt know if I could even do it.

I was invited to audition for a youtube channel called TMates which is a channel for partners of FTM's (transgender female to male).Its a really big and popular channel with over 800 hits a day, so quite a big deal. I didnt even know if I could be brave enough to do it.

However I have!! :D:D

This is my audition :eek::eek::eek:

[YOUTUBE]eLB3KjSTpEU[/YOUTUBE]

Hey Silvermane, sorry to hear about your bad star week. Are you having bad period pains? Hope you have a good hot water bottle!!

I watched your application video and I thought I would say it was really interesting, also aren't you LOVELY :) you are very well spoken and have a lovely wee voice!! Also I think everything you said was so true, they would be mad not to pick you, really!!!

Good luck with it! :)

Hey Silvermane, I am one of said stalkers who keeps up with your food diary cos you have so many yummy sounding recipes!!

That video is fantastic, the last few pages of your thread have given such an insight into you and your family, in a forum on which it is soo easy to remain anonymous. xx

Hey Silvermane, sorry to hear about your bad star week. Are you having bad period pains? Hope you have a good hot water bottle!!

I watched your application video and I thought I would say it was really interesting, also aren't you LOVELY :) you are very well spoken and have a lovely wee voice!! Also I think everything you said was so true, they would be mad not to pick you, really!!!

Good luck with it! :)

Hiya hunny, I am very heavy and feel ,like my womb is gonna fall out of my bottom lol Felt like I was going to throw up all morning with it...YUK

Thank you for watching my video, its great to get feedback! I cant stop thinking how massive my boobs look ROFL!! I was trying very hard not to sound like a farmer! I often have a real Somerset kind of twang lol Although were Gloucestershire, the accents do cross over a bit.

Just got to wait until the 20th now to see what happens, there will be a vote on the best audition, and who gets the most votes wins the placement. :D So fingers crossed!

Back