Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

Hey Brit mum how are ya? Been doing some of your recipes hehe!

Have lost a further 2 ib's today, so now up to 13Ib's so nearly a stone. Very happy with that in 4 weeks.

I had a carb heavy day on Saturday I just really craved a big bowl of pasta (still syn free). So yesterday I had no carbs in my meals at all. I have felt really bloated since Saturday! Bleurgh.

So another 1Ib and I will proudly display my stone award :)

Busy day today, got meetings to attend as opening an equine shop with my friend and then a parelli lesson later with another friend. Teaching her, to help her with her horse. So busy busy day!

have no idea what I am having for dinner.

I did a new recipe Friday which was a big hit, so I am going to re do it and add to my recipes. :)

Hope everyone has an excellent day :)

After having no carbs since my carb heavy day I finally had some today, with a nest of wholegrain noodles. Not alot, and I love the wholegrain noodles I can buy.

I made a new stir fry which I have called Juicy Lucy's Peanut Prawns after my best friend who told me about it.

Its very NOMMY and only 4 syns per portion!

936120_10201033945792855_1834384294_n.jpg

Pack jumbo prawns

Pack veggie stir fry
Sm tin chestnuts
Sm tin bamboo shoots
Splash maggi seasoning
Splash Worcestershire sauce
Splash light soy
Garlic, salt and pepper
Heaped tsp Chinese 5 spice
1tbsp reduced fat peanut butter. Per person.
Frylite wok spray
1 nest whole grain noodles (blue dragon) per person

Cook noodles separately
Fry lite fry everything else - Very NOM!

Cooked chicken provencale again. It's a lovely flavour. I keep forgetting to take a photo so I can put it in here. But it's a lovely syn free on EE and Red.

I will add a photo another time, the recipe is:

1-2 packs chicken thighs, boneless and remove any remaining fat/skin and chop into 4 pieces for each thigh.
1 large onion
4 cloves garlic chopped finely.
2 large handfuls of frozen mixed pepper slices.
300ml chicken stock.
1 tin of cherry tomatoes
Salt and pepper
Herbs de provence

Fry onion, peppers, garlic, and chicken. Add seasoning and herbs and stock and tin of tomatoes. Simmer for 30-45 minutes. Serve with rice or potatoes with veg.

Well it just goes to show you that carbs are my achilles heel.

Whilst I was good and had no real carb intake up until friday. I had loads of pasta and potatoes this weekend. As an experiment I weighed myself Thursday and looked like I was set for a healthy 2Ib loss. Well I weighed myself this morning after my carb heavy weekend (all within the diet) and I have lost 1Ib's. Now I am happy with the 1Ib weight loss, its all in the right direction, and gives me the coveted stone award, but it just goes to show that my body cannot take the carbs. I have often suspected it was true. But this just proves it for me.

Go me! I got my stone award! :)

Hey Hun! good to see you again :)

I've been back on SW 12 wks after falling disastrously from the wagon last year when my mum & OHs mum both passed away within a couple of months of each other :(, then I got diagnosed with LUPUS to top off my already wonky self so things have been rather crap to say the least:sigh:

Back now though and determined to get back down to 10 stone again!
I stick mainly to Red days too with an occasional EE chucked in, I have some IBS and carbs just seem to play hell with me unless I restrict them :eek:

I've subscribed to your diary again now I've found you - oooooh & congrats on your upcoming wedding!!! xxx

Lovely to see you again dizzy, sorry to hear about your family. I have been struggling as well. But need to lose the weight. Really want to ride my horse so badly and sick of fanny arsing around. So got to do it!! Carbs are definitely my achilles heel. I just cant lose well on them. Still have lady garden problems. Am peri menopausal, so they are all over the place, but sick of it now so going back to the docs, see if they can do something.

Lovely to catch up with you :)

Red Day

Syns

10 cal Sugar free jelly 1/2 syn
23g bag Kelloggs Special K sour cream and Onion Cracker Crisps 5 syns
Weight Watchers Chocolate desert 5 syns
Total Syns: 10 1/2

Healthy Extras
Healthy Extra A's - today I chose 2

3 Babybel Lights
350ml Skimmed Milk

Healthy Extra B's

2 Alpen Lights
2 Weetabix

Drinks:
Diet Mountain Dew, coffee with sweeteners and HEA
Breakfast:
Nothing
Lunch:
Snack lunch as wasn't hungry, so had one of my alpine lights, sugar free jelly and one of my babybels. Then had a snack of my cracker crisps, and a banana, later in the afternoon and the rest of my babybels.
Dinner:
I had Diet coke chicken with stir fry vegetables. For desert my weight watchers chocolate desert
Supper:
Weetabix with rest of HEA and granulated sweetener. My 2nd alpine light.

EE Day

Syns

Muller light greek style coconut yoghurt 1/2 syn
23g bag Kelloggs Special K sour cream and Onion Cracker Crisps 5 syns
Rocky Caramel 5 syns.
Olive oil 1 tbsp shared between 4 ppl 1 1/2 syns
Be good to yourself coleslaw 2 syns
Spoon of chargrilled Cous Cous 1 syn.

Total Syns: 15

Healthy Extras

Healthy Extra A's

350ml Skimmed Milk

Healthy Extra B's

2 Weetabix

Drinks were Diet Mountain Dew, coffee with sweeteners and HEA
Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: Hard boiled eggs, ham, salad, with mixed beans and a small spoon chargrilled cous cous.
Dinner: Poached salmon fillets. Salad and mixed beans with coleslaw. For desert Strawberries and mullerlight vanilla yoghurt.
Supper: Weetabx with rest of HEA and granulated sweetener. My rocky bar and pack of special K Crackers.

Hey Dizzy, yes I have, I hated it :( I didnt mind it in my cereal, but hated it in my coffee.

Red Day

Syns

1 meringue nest 2 1/2 syns
Popping Candy Lolly 4 syns
Extra milks (skimmed) for extra coffees 2 syns
Cookie and cream kit kat 5 1/2 syns

Total Syns: 14

Healthy Extras

3 Babybel light
350ml Skimmed Milk

Healthy Extra B's

2 Alpen Lights
2 Weetabix

Drinks were Monster Zero, coffee with sweeteners and HEA
Lunch: snack lunch as was very busy, had my babybels and alpen lights with fruit.
Dinner: Pork loins with baby sweetcorn and green beans and roasted veggies...courgette, peppers, onions, aubergine. For desert Pineapple and mullerlight vanilla yoghurt on top of a meringue nest, and my lolly.
Supper: Weetabix with rest of HEA and granulated sweetener. My Kit Kat

Red Day

Syns

1 meringue nest 2 1/2 syns
1 Fruit lolly 3 1/2 syns
2 x Bacon waffle crisps 8 syns

Total Syns: 14

Healthy Extras

3 Babybel light
350ml Skimmed Milk

Healthy Extra B's

2 x portions of All bran crunchy chocolate

Drinks: coffee with sweeteners and HEA
Lunch: snack lunch as was very busy, had my babybels and 1 x pack bacon waffle crisps with fruit.
Dinner: Lean lamb steaks with baby sweetcorn and green beans and carrot and swede mash. For desert fruit salad and mullerlight vanilla yoghurt on top of a meringue nest, and my lolly.
Supper: All bran crunchy with rest of HEA and granulated sweetener. My second pack of bacon waffles.

Well I have been having lots of probs with my lady stuff, excessive menstral and then not having any, flooding out (to the point of nearly passing out).

Was making me anaemic. Then getting hairy biker syndrome (I started getting a beard). So I finally got the docs to do some tests.

I have cysts on my ovarys and a small fibroid. So the doc is 99% certain I am dealing with Poly Cystic Ovarys, and the fibroid I have is not helping matters. I also have hypothyroidism (under active)...so with the PCOS this certainly wouldnt have been helping my weight. Just on its own PCOS makes women gain weight and what helps women with PCOS is losing weight, which as you can imagine with a thyroid problem as well isnt easy.

Anyhow with the tests I am now having, just to check I am not in early menopause and then finding out I am blind as a bat this week and need varoifocals, I have had a 'how to make me feel old week'.

However, I totally changed my diet. I have cut out potatoes, rice and pasta, not a big bread eater anyway. I am sucessfully losing weight even though it's gonna be a hard slog. But I have lost 16ib's in 6 weeks. So I wondered if any of you girls have this? (I know britmum has it) What your experiences are with dealing with it. The doc has put me on a progesterone only pill, at the moment until my bloods come back.

Had a bit of a stressy day, but still stuck to plan :)

EE Day

Syns

Meringue nest 2 1/2 syns
Olive oil 1 1/2 syns (in the bean salad)
Be good to yourself beetroot salad 1 syns
Spoon of chargrilled Cous Cous 1 syn.
WW salad cream 1/2 syn
Balsamic vinegar dressing 1 syn
2 x 35ml Malibu 8 syns

Total Syns: 15 1/2

Healthy Extras

Healthy Extra A's

350ml Skimmed Milk

Healthy Extra B's

All bran crunchy chocolate

Drinks were Diet coke zero, NAS Lemon quash coffee with sweeteners and HEA
Lunch: Hard boiled eggs, ham, salad, with mixed beans and a small spoon chargrilled cous cous.
Dinner: Enjoyed lunch so much I had an enormous ham and egg salad, with bean salad and beetroot salad, and tiny amount of salad cream. For desert Pineapple and mullerlight vanilla yoghurt. Meringue nest.
Supper: All Bran crunchy with rest of HEA and granulated sweetener.

Fankoo Britmum - have cut out loads of my carbs! Havent eaten Pasta, Rice, Potatoes or bread! Only one I really miss is Pasta really. Lots of red days, and only eating EE days to have my beans and pulses :)

Red Day

Syns

Philadelphia simply stir cooking sauce 4 syns

Total Syns: 4

Healthy Extras

3 Babybel light
350ml Skimmed Milk

Healthy Extra B's

2 Alpen Lights
2 Weetabix

Drinks were Coke Zero, flavoured water, coffee with sweeteners and HEA
Lunch: Slimming world quiche and salad - snack later was chicken thighs, skinless. 1st Alpen light. Banana.
Dinner: Turkey Escalopes, with sauce, and extra mushrooms, swede and carrots mash, baby sweetcorn and green beans
Supper: Weetabix with rest of HEA and granulated sweetener. Babybels and second alpen light.

I have reached a landmark and gone into the next stone bracket, with another 2Ib weight loss this week weighing in at an awesome 14stone 12! thats 1 stone and 11Ib's loss so far, I am a happy girly.

Started working out with my friend who is a personal trainer, who is doing a workout based on my limitations with my illness.

I am doing my work out that he gave me every other day, and I did it yesterday. Some of the exercises I am doing are bingo wing destroyers lol. I have learned to do my hip exercises first because by the time I do my bingo destroyers, I cant lift my arms up lol My neck doesnt ache now either as he said I was doing my tummy crunches slightly wrong, was lifting with my shoulders and not my core, and now I know that, no aching neck.

feeling
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]positive![/FONT]

Well I got married! Trouble was I lost too much weight and had to come off my diet, due to the fact that my wedding dress that I had custom made was too loose!!

Never had an excuse to eat doughnuts before lol.

Anyhow I got married November 30 the and decided to wait until after Xmas to go back on my diet. I gained 7 IBS which I need to lose to be able to ride my pony that I am backing at the moment, as he is young and the extra weight is not good for him.

I haven't been very well with my M.E a nd this is making it hard for me to get my head back in the right space. I just had a flare, but I am slowly getting my head there. I been been cooking some healthy recipes. I got bought a George foreman grill for Xmas and my friend just gave me an actifry as well. Which goes nice with my breville halo. I hardly touched my cooker lately lol I even steam veg in my microwave!

My other half said I need to make sure the meals are varied otherwise he gets bored easily, so bought the new magazine for inspiration. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I got married! Trouble was I lost too much weight and had to come off my diet, due to the fact that my wedding dress that I had custom made was too loose!!

Never had an excuse to eat doughnuts before lol.

Anyhow I got married November 30 the and decided to wait until after Xmas to go back on my diet. I gained 7 IBS which I need to lose to be able to ride my pony that I am backing at the moment, as he is young and the extra weight is not good for him.

I haven't been very well with my M.E a nd this is making it hard for me to get my head back in the right space. I just had a flare, but I am slowly getting my head there. I been been cooking some healthy recipes. I got bought a George foreman grill for Xmas and my friend just gave me an actifry as well. Which goes nice with my breville halo. I hardly touched my cooker lately lol I even steam veg in my microwave!

My other half said I need to make sure the meals are varied otherwise he gets bored easily, so bought the new magazine for inspiration. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

CONGRATULATIONS :love047:

So good to see you on here!! 7lbs since November is a nice steady gain - i know people that put that on in two days over Xmas!!

Ive no doubt that you'll get back on it and have that off in no time, looking forward to the updates xxx

Back