Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

WOW! Well done on your weight loss - I'm back - do you remember me? Mum successfully fought ovarian cancer and here I am 18 months later and another 2 stone piled on - got a long way to go but it is so nice to see my minimin mates are still here and reaching the end of their journey as I restart mine, take care, donnajt x

LOL love I am not near the end still got 4 stone 9Ibs to go!

Lovely to see you and so glad to hear about your mum, thats awesome news, and of course I remember you! :)
You are way ahead of me - that's almost the finishing line lol!
How's tricks?

I got in to my smaller size of jeans today :)
Well done - I was delighted when I realised I had gone down a bra cup size today!!!!

Well done on the smaller jean size Silvermane

and hello - I'm back got to work in a bit but am going to look back over your diary - I recall you had some great inspiration for cooking.

How are you - so lovely to 'see' you again?

XXX

Well life has been a little bit holy cow for a few weeks. My OH's dad passed away and then before I knew it he was having his top surgery. SO I haven't had time to come on for a while.

Pleased that I only gained 8Ib's in that time, as with all the stressing I didn't stick to things 100%, but chuffed that I didn't undo all my hard work!

Came back to it 100% on Monday as my mate is doing a detox challenge for 9 days and so to support her I am doing it but on Slimming World, see who loses the most! Hehehehe :D So will have my first weigh in next Wednesday, and then will go weekly after that.

SO my favourite things this week have been fruitini ice lollys! Mmmmmm

000156.jpg

Oh and I discovered Marshmallow fluff, which is an american spread, its delicious and only 2 syns for 2 tbsps! Nice on toast or in hot chocolate for a real treat.

marshmallowflufforigina.jpg

New details to my diet. I have for health reasons gone Gluten free, to help with my lady problems, as Gluten and wheat are oestrogen building foods. I feel so good on it, a lot less bloated. I am also taking 2000mg of evening primrose oil and 1000mg a agnus cactus. I am officially peri menopausal and its all helping tons. Its been a bit challenging, but really enjoyed it.

Hope everyone is well!! :cool:

Last edited:
9 Day challenge weigh in :)

Finished my 9 day challenge with Lucy who was following the aloe forever detox diet, and I was doing Slimming World. We kinda challenged each other, so we would stick to it. lol

I lost 4ib's!!

1 inch off my bust and waist, and also both my calfs. 1/2" off my arms. Everything else stayed the same.

Plus I am on my * week too. Lucy had an awesome start to her journey a 3Ib's loss, not sure of her measurements yet.

I also gained back my 2 stone award!!!

Well it's weigh in tomorrow and I am a. Bit nervous as this heat is making me swell up !

Well Hun my next challenge is to get below 15st this is the weight I have to be to ride my friends horse. I need to be 14stone to ride the ex hunter I share and 13 st to ride the other tb on the yard. So it does give me incentive to reach each stage. ;)

Okey dokey I have been totally SH*T at this diet lark. But this time I seem to have an extreme focus. I am getting married, and I want to ride my horse! I have been on SW for 3 weeks and lost 11Ib's.

Am doing EE - Red days , keeping my carbs low on EE, as was feeling super bloated all the time. Starting a business with my friend running a saddlery, so its all a bit manic, but I really need to do this. I really want to ride my horse! Plus not look fat in my wedding outfit! GAH!

Just had trouble being motivated, my OH have been really good at enabling my self sabotage, but I have realised he is sabotaging himself as well, so he asked me to be strict, and I have been. I am like a severe school marm! hehehe. Every time he says he wants sh*t, I say tough sh*T lol I will not allow him to enable me!

I must lose weight, I want to lose weight and sick of letting myself down!

I REALLY want this, so bad!! I cannot fail myself!

Having a great week, feeling very focussed, sill managing my low carbs, and not missing them at all. I made a lovely chicken provencale today. Made it al myself, no jars or packets and all lovely and syn free *slurp*. Kids loved it, and my cousin who is staying, she couldn't believe it was syn free, said it tasted naughty lol. Will have to do the recipe again sometime and post it up, very simple to make though.

Maks and spencers to chocolate and pecan popcorn for 6 1/2 syns a pack and they are delish, so they have been my naughty's of the week. Feel like I am having a real treat and I discovered cherry bakewell alpen lights, very nommy! Mmmmn.

Very happy with how I am feeling at the moment, I really mustn't lose my focus, am so determined. :)

Back