Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

Monday 12th March 2012

Breakfast : 2 weetabix HEB and sweeteners with milk from HEA

Lunch: -

Dinner : Sausage and mash with mixed vegetables 5 syns

Snacks:melon and grapes, Apples, Bananas, Kit Kat pop choc 40g bag (12 syns) Muller light.

Drinks: Herbal tea with sweeteners, tea with sweeteners and milk from HEA. Coffee with sweeteners and milk from HE. Monster Zero.

Total syns: 17

Watch the packs!! I thought I was choosing carefully with the kit kat, but watch the small print its says 108 calories in quite big letters, and I thought it meant for the whole pack, but actually this was only for 9 pieces! I would have rather had a normal 2 kit hat bar ( 5 1/2 syns), and saved the syns! GRRR!!!

Tuesday 13th March 2012

Lunch: - 2 x slices if 400g breaD with seeds 7 syns, bacon and eggs.

Dinner : steak, bean salad, and roasted sweet potatoes.

Snacks: pineapple, Apples, Bananas, Muller light. Pomme bears crisps (5 syns) and 1 x pink and white (2 1/2 syns)

Drinks: Herbal tea with sweeteners, tea with sweeteners and milk from HEA. Coffee with sweeteners and milk from HE. Monster Zero.

Total syns: 14 1/2

Wednesday 14th March 2012

Dinner : SW Bolognaise with wholemeal pasta 1 syn.

Snacks: pineapple, Apples, Bananas, Muller light. Pomme bears crisps (5 syns) 22g Animal crackers (5 syns) and 1 x pink and white (2 1/2 syns)

Total syns: 13 1/2

Thursday 15th March 2012

Lunch: - boiled eggs

Dinner : SW Chilli Con Carne

Snacks: pineapple, Apples, Bananas, Muller light. Pomme bears crisps (5 syns) 22g animal crackers (5 syns) and 2 x pink and white (5 syns)

Total syns: 15

Friday 16th March 2012

Lunch: - boiled eggs

Dinner : Chicken and salad with spinach rice infusion (3
syns)
Snacks: Pineapple, Apples, Bananas, Muller light. 2 finger Kit Kat (5 1/2 syns), Pomme Bears (5 syns)

Total syns: 13 1/2

Got no internet or phone thanks to sky cocking up my transfer. So can't keep on top of my food diary, but I am sticking to it and my syns. Had a controlled flexi day on Sunday for mothers day. Treated myself to a lucozade and a pack of maltesers small pack. Had macaroni cheese for tea which OH made. Used low fat cheese and skimmed milk. Felt pleased that was all controlled and I didn't go mental. :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Tuesday 27th March 2012

Dinner : 3 sainsburys BGTY sausages 1 1/2 syns Philidelphia mash 2 syn and lots of veggies.

Snacks: melon platter, Apples. 2 finger Kit Kat (5 1/2 syns), cheese curls (4 syns)

Supper: wholemeal noodles with eggs and soy sauce.

Drinks: Tea with sweeteners and milk from HEA. Diet coke.

Total syns: 13

Loopeylou said:
Hey sweetie how are you?
I had my weigh in today, lost 13.25 lb and 8.5 inches :) it'll settle to 3-4lb a week now xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Wow! That's seriously awesome, well done you! You be at goal before you know it :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Stayed the same this week, which I am very happy about as I went out for the evening with the kids to the cinema, had popcorn (which was 66 syns just on its own lol) and a slushy and then we did harvester and I didn't hold back on me noms, even had a Rocky horror ice-cream lol. So not gaining really works for me :)

Silvermaneuk said:
Stayed the same this week, which I am very happy about as I went out for the evening with the kids to the cinema, had popcorn (which was 66 syns just on its own lol) and a slushy and then we did harvester and I didn't hold back on me noms, even had a Rocky horror ice-cream lol. So not gaining really works for me :)

Well done sweetie, your really fitting the plan into life and making it work for you xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Its no wonder I didn't lose this week, I looked up some of the syns I had. Small popcorn 66 syns. Rocky horror ice-cream at the Harvester 32 syns. Large slush puppy 20 syns (5 syns per 100ml) Bread roll wholemeal 5 syns, Blue cheese dressing ( 3 1/2 syns per tbsp) 10 1/2 syns, Classic black and blue sauce for steak 5 syns, slab butter (5g) x 2 4 syns So I had a total of 142.5 syns, so I had over my weeks worth of syns in one night.

Back