Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

Will have to upload a photo of the red velvet cake later. It tasted amazing, even if it was a gazillion syns lol. She had a fabulous day, and I enjoyed my day off, although my stomach wasn't that impressed. I am very bloated and my stomache is not a happy bunny.

My other half was so impressed she wants the same cake for her birthday lol

So, back on plan today. Think i will have salad cos my tummy is so heavy.

This is a slice of the cake!

red Velvet cake also known as devils food cake

p1000304w.jpg

that cakes now SW freidnly is it?

I had a Red velvet cupcake from the hummingbird bakery once and it was amazing.!!!!!!!!

Yeah it's red food colouring, 2tbsp worth, bit like a blood bath when you make it lol.

Dideveryone have a nice weekend? I was naughty and had icecream and beer. Was just so hot! Trying to be good this week though going on holiday Friday to cornwall.

where you going in cornwall,thats my neck of the woods.lovely on the beaches at the mo but the sun seems to be hiding here today x

Were going to Looe, looking forward to the Eden project, and a few other places, gona pack the week full and lots of walking hopefully. Cos I know were not gona be good.. Cream Teas..cornish pasties...it's jst not gona happen is it lol.

Loopey I would love to goto the lake district it looks so beautiful, my other half has been there a lot and she loves it. She used to work with owls at muncaster castle.

Were taking the kids to Antony as well which is where they filmed some of the film Alice in Wonderland, they loved that film, and we have a national trust membership, so can get in for free.

Were all excited. First holiday in years!

Well there is supposed to be some rain, about half and half we think but we have things planned for wet days, gonna do the Eden project on a wet day cos under cover and warm lol Hope to do the Lizard on a good day cos it looks really beautiful. We have national trust membership so lots we can do really. Want to do St michaels mount, Bodmin jail. Gonna take the girls to Antony one day as Alice and Wonderland filmed there. Day in Looe at least on one day, Polperro as well, gonna try and pack it full of stuff weather permitting.

very excited off tomoz! Hve a good week everyone, cos I prolly wont be lol

Hi all....I'm back!

I stayed the same, as I was before I went on holiday,so thats good!

I am now 13st 11 whch is 5Ib's lighter than I was before I went on holiday, so I am defo a happy bunny!

Hope you all had fabby holidays.....mine was awesome! The weather did hold out, we had one wet day which was spent in eden, and one morning wet, and the rest was glorious sunshine and I came home with a lovely tan and very poor cos we spent a fortune lol We had an awesome time tho. I got tons of piccys on my facebook.

Nice to be back! Hope your all ok!!!

ello hun! it's Ali :D saw your piccies on FB and looks like you had an awesome time! just thought i'd post here and say ty for your diary, it's given me a few ideas :)

I'M BACK!!!! :)

Well what a silly girl I have been. I have put all my weight back on, that I lost, minus 3Ib's. How bad is that?

I have no excuse, my willpower went out the window, and I have just stuffed my face for 6 months. I have to say, while I am not happy I have put all this weight on, I did enjoy stuffing my face, but the problem is, that I cant just eat in moderation. I have to eat way more than I need to. I cant just eat one big cookie, I have to eat the whole pack, and its this mentality, that keeps getting me in trouble!!

I well and trully fell off the wagon. I need to stay on the wagon, and well and trully handcuff myself to it! :)

Back