Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

I think most of my gain it was bloating as I was so bloated, I was very uncomfortable for two days, and day after weigh in, I was same weight as last week. Weird huh?

Anyhow, so glad to be back on plan just one night off and my stomach felt awful! I was seriously bloated and had the worst heartburn! I think my body has got too used to healthy eating...NOT a bad thing!!

My family are fully changed over to wholemeal pasta and rice (so much easier for when I am cooking)and its defo helping my bloating problems. Everytime I eat white carbs now I feel like someone shoved a brick in my guts!

Doing well and keeping strong and started tai chi today! :)

Thursday 6th May

Breakfast: Porridge with HeA skimmed milk

Dinner: Philadelphia light, Thai green curry and brown rice (2 1/2 syns) - this is seriously yummy!

Snacks:Fruit. 9 x Mikado (4 1/2 syns), bloody odd one Mikado in pack lol, 2 x Pink and whites (5 syns), cherry layer choccie sprinkle muller (2 syns)

Drinks:Coffee with skimmed milk HeA and sweetners. Diet coke.

Total Syns 14 Syns

Not always been doing my diaries, but have been sticking to plan since sunday and within my syns. My lappy not working had to be sent of for repair so have to keep borrowing my OH's Nieces (we have guardianship of her). so not been online as much. Weighed myself midweek as I always do and appeared to have lost my 1 1/2Ibs and also lost a further 2 Ib's!! Whether that stays the same til Monday we'll have to see!!

wow! thats an amazing loss! well done!

Had a bad few diet days, Friday was the worst and I have only stuck to plan 90% Saturday and Sunday. Been comfort eating a bit, although mostly healthy stuff, still been going over my syns.

Need a good slap!!

Back on plan tomoz and hopefully will not slip of it as don't want this to get out of control. Got my daughters birthday on Wednesday bit other than that hopefully a good week!

Gonnabesmall you do need to cook the rice longer, I can highly recommend sainsburys brown basmati its really nice and much nicer than the normal brown stuff.

Loopey, sorry not around much stll borrowing a laptop should be getting mine back tomoz, but the adapter is faulty, and I cant get my lappy to start up with out one, but its covered under warranty so just got to send it back to the supplier to get a new one, so wont be long before am back up and fully running.

Brunch: Porridge with HeA skimmed milk

Dinner:lean ham and egg salad with beetroot salad and cous cous with a squirt LF salad cream (3 syns in total)

Snacks:Fruit. fruit salad with a mullerlite on top.

Drinks:Coffee with skimmed milk HeA and sweetners. Diet coke.

Total Syns

3 ib's gain arrggghhh naughty comfort eating girly! :mad:

Last edited:
God I am suffering from the extra exercise today, my legs are killing me!

Anyhow had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and according to them I lost the gain!!:D So we will see how I get on, on Monday as Chinese and birthday cake tomoz, as its our daughters birthday.

I made the cake its an american style cake called a Red Velvet chocolate cake, also known as devils food cake lol I have wanted an excuse to make this cake as its meant to be lush! Its gona have mega syns as you should see what goes in it lol

Wednesday 19th may

Brekkie: Porridge HEB and skimmed milk HEA (splenda)

Lunch: 1 piece WM bread 3 syns and tablespoon mayo 2 syns , tuna and cucumber.

Dinner: Pork stirfry and noodles

Snacks: fruit

Total syns 5

Back