Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

Thursday 23rd April

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix HeB with HeA skimmed milk

Lunch:Left over beef chilli and a tomatoe omelette.

Dinner:Philadelphia carbonara (2 1/2 syns) made with 100g brown spaghetti and a salad.

Snacks:Fruit. 2 x pink and whites (5 syns) Syn free yoghurt.

Drinks:Coffee with skimmed milk HeA and sweetners. Diet coke.

Total Syns 7 1/2 syns

Cor I am well pooped today

Friday 23rd April

Lunch:Banana and an apple (was very busy today)

Dinner:Homemade burgers with bacon and cheese slice healthy eating (2 syns) Oatbran roll (6 syns) and ketchup (1/2 syn)

Snacks:Fruit. 1/2 doughnut with jam (cant believe I only had half!) - (5 1/2 syns)

Total Syns 13 1/2

My god I am shattered, I have not stopped today, and I am suffering for it, my muscles are kicking me in the ass! Dylan was having his new saddle fitted today.

When I got him he was mega fat and with a bit of team work from me and my sister and friend who help me with him we managed to get his weight off. So effectively we have both been on diet lol

I thought I'd show you a piccy of him, with his new saddle on and me holding him :) Proud mum alert lol

My mum paid for it though, as she bought him for me, and helps me when I need it. I am paying her back in instalments, saddlers don't tend to do payment plans lol I am lucky having such a lush mum. She just wants me to get better and healthy and thinks he helps. I love her to pieces for it.

27063390156326987533901.jpg

Anyway, went to see my mum after to thank her and give her a big kiss! lol She ended up gossiping for a while, then popped into my sister, who helps me look after him, to explain all the details. By the time I had done all that I had missed lunch and was late for the doctors! :rolleyes:

Anyway doctor thinks I am not sleeping cos one of my meds is reacting and causing the restless sleep. It could be two of it on the meds so I have to stop one, see how that goes and if that makes no difference try the other one. A process of elimination.

Been put back on my vertigo meds as its getting really bad again, I get it on a daily basis, but I have kinda got used to feeling sick and light heaed all the time. Sadly on occasions I get periods of time where its very bad and I drop to the floor randomly. Its been getting worse lately I can feel an attack coming on so on the meds I go!

Had the ultrasound scan results and I have a cyst on my ovary and a fibroid on my left midline of my womb, which explains the heavy bleeding and slightly bulky uterus. So options are have it removed, cant do that cos of where it is, too difficult, have hormone treatment, which is what I would prefer, or have a hysterectomy. Which I really dont want. Got to wait see what my lady doctor says before I decide. So there you go massively busy day.

Last edited:
Saturday 24th April

Lunch:1/2 tin ravioli 1 1/2 syns and a shape zero yoghurt

Dinner:Pork stirfry and 1 nest noodles

Snacks:Fruit. Skinny cow icecream (4 1/2 syns). Curly whirly (6 1/2 syns). Crabsticks. Shape zero yoghurt. Pink and white (2 1/2 syns)

Total Syns 15 Syns

I am craving crap today, so included as many treats into my syns as I could squeeze in lol. Did the trick tho! :D

Congrats on your weight loss hunny thats brilliant :D
I've got weigh in tomorrow, had a great week ( small glich on Sunday evening but nothing I couldn't pull back ). I dont think ive lost though, am on anti biotics for 10 days and feeling pretty bloated but hey theres always next week.....fingers crossed though
Hope your ok today
xx

omg those burgers look delicious could i plz av recipe lol

Thank you girls on the comments on my weight loss yes that's 6 1/2 Ib's in two weeks which is awesome. Expecting a sts this week as got a party week this week and don't see me losing this week, but I haven't stopped all week so far so you never know I might get a small loss who knows, we will see.

Sorry your feeling bloated Loopeyloo, I have a bad immune system and get infections a lot because of my illess and one thing I recommend is taking probiotics with you antibiotics. As they kill of the healthy bacteria in your gut, so probiotics counteract that and should help the bloating problem.

Mummy84 I get 500g lean mince and use a food processor (although you can do it by hand.) I blitz an onion and 3 cloves of garlic, then blitz the mince in with the onion (or mix by hand). I add fresh blitzed basil with oregano and marjoram...you can add any herbs you think would be nice really I just like this combo, salt and pepper. I also like BBQ combo herbs as well, sometimes with chilli. Anyway I add an egg to the whole thing, and whizz it altogether. Then make pattys out of it.

You can get 8 decent size or 5 large size burgers out of this. Of course you can double the quantities for larger family's or BBQ's.

I put healthy eating low fat cheese in mine HeA, and have an healthy eating tesco oatbran roll HeB, and a rasher lean bacon and a frylite fried egg in the roll with a squirt ketchup.

I have been bloated and had indigestion and heartburn all day!! Blech lol

I got a party on Saturday, lots of salad they told me, so hopefully will avoid too much crap I hope! Plus going dancing later if I have the energy so more exercise lol

I went for a walk today to try and walk some of it off, and I poo picked 4 wheelbarrows of horse poo, and cleaned the yard, so hopefully exercised some of it off!

There are 3 horses in with Dylan!! lol

Although there was a lot more poo than I thought there was gona be, as the people who poo pick in the evening clearly had not done their share! *cross face* as there is normally no more than 2 barrows to do. Its makes it obvious when someone doesn't do their share by how much we have to pick up, plus they hadnt filled the water either, so I was a tad pissed off! Especially as I got soaking wet cos it was piddling it down, and pulled a tendon in me ankle grr. I wore myself out a bit by doing too much and my illness has slapped me really hard, so havent been able to hardly do anything today :(

Friday 30th April

Breakfast: Porridge with HeA skimmed milk

Dinner:smoked sausage (2 syns) and lean bacon and mushroom Philadelphia (2 1/2 syns) carbonara with brown pasta.

Snacks:Fruit. Roasted chicken (no skin) 2 x pink and whites (5 syns) whole beetroot. Cherry layered Muller (2 syns)

Total Syns 11 1/2 Syns

First diary in a while, starting to slack, so back on it. :)

Well my STS turned into a gain off 1 1/2ib's which to be fair was pretty good concidering all the naughty crap I ate this week, plus the party on Saturday where I overstuffed myself and had 3 large glasses of wine. So really my gain is not to bad at all. Got back too it yesterday, so onwards and downwards!

Back