Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

What a bloody awesome day!
Kris got notification today that his name has been legally changed, as of today!

He announced it on Facebook and the response and support has been overwhelming, and brought me close to tears!

His father commented on his status, by saying "I have a son, and its fine by me, and congratulations!".

I am in awe at the support we have got through our friends and family, through Facebook, and in person, which has been totally amazing, which tbh is an understatement, but what do you say?

Kris was told by his GP that the psych referral has left the surgery, so now we have to wait. Then once he gets the all clear from then, the GP can refer to Charring cross, and then were gona save like mad towards his top surgery.

Kris did some investigating for surgery's here, and the results are seriously awful...mishapen nipples, no nipples, scarring in middle of chest, terrible scarring, huge nipples, the list goes on. It was awful to look at the photos, and these are meant to be for top surgeons in the UK!! *yikes* Also this is all FTM's are offered here, and some are so happy with their results, I guess they have nothing to compare it to other than other UK surgerys, but when you compare it to American surgerys, it looks awful. However American surgery is not on option for most British FTM's, who have no option, but to go for NHS surgery. Its seriously crap!

I wish I could help them all!!!

So looks like America here we come, cos I am not letting no butcher near my babys chest!! If I got to sell anything worth selling to get him there I will!

Food wise, I am doing really well! Waiting for my son to turn up so I can tuck into a goulash! Mmmmmmmnnnn :D

It was the best one I ever made!!! I added 4 Tbsp's of red wine vinegar and this just added a lovely flavour to it NOMMY!!!!

I have been positively angelic today but thats cos I have had my heads up in the clouds, with my viking lol

Anyhow I had a lazy day, stayed in my jammies most of the day resting, cos have been so tired lately. I have new lounge trousers that are flourescent pink with Animal from the muppets all over them (see piccy lol).

Anyhow I got up at 12 so no brekkie, and I just realised I haven't had a HEB *whoops*. Am not hungry, so not gonna force it.

Didnt eat much for lunch, had a yoghurt and fruit, cos tbh my head wasnt in the eat food planet lol

My head is BUZZING!!!! lol :D:D

I had my goulash tea which was 1/2 syn for the puree.

Attachments

• 2023.jpg
    2023.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 105
Wahey look at you in your lovely jammies! Sexy lady!

Glad to hear your news about everyone being so supportive of Kris' journey. These must be exciting times for you both. Did u hear anything about your YouTube channel application?

Definitely need to try those meat balls! x

Wahey look at you in your lovely jammies! Sexy lady!

Glad to hear your news about everyone being so supportive of Kris' journey. These must be exciting times for you both. Did u hear anything about your YouTube channel application?

Auditions finish on the 20th, then the members of the channel vote on who get in. I am so excited!! lol

Hi silver

what brilliant news, and what a lovely response from Kris's Dad :D Im sooooo chuffed for you both
*big massive squeezy Dizzy hugs*

WI for me tonight...Hope you're shaking them big pompoms in between all the excitement? ;)

Of course!!

Pizza Chicken

This was taken from this months magazine (Page 79), although I simplified it.

Serves 4 -

EE - 6 syns or 1 HEA (cheese) + 1/2 syn
Red Day -1 HEB (wedges) and 1 HEA + 1/2 syn

4 chicken Breasts cut horizontally, but not all the way through, until you can lay it out flat, a bit like a butterfly shape.

Cook seasoned for 30 minutes in the oven, 180C Gas mark 6

For the topping. While their cooking take 4 large tomatoes and chop them very finely, put in a pan with frylite, salt and pepper, Garlic and Oregano, and add 2 tbsps puree. Simmer gently adding a little water (which will absorb), while the chicken is cooking.

In a frying pan, frylite sweat a small onion (diced) 4 large mushrooms (finely sliced) and a handful of frozen mixed peppers (or fresh f you prefer). Add salt and pepper, sprinkle of oregano, and garlic. Sweat until all fluid is absorbed, then leave to one side (quickly heat through when you need it). Slice 4 cherry tomatoes in half (instead of using 4 large toms I used the rest of the cherry toms for my sauce)

I cooked my wedges (they are made with a baked potatoe - see previous recipe, so can be used as a HEB on Red) with the chicken.

When the chicken is cooked, top evenly with tomatoe sauce then the onion, mushroom, and pepper topping. Then measure out 170G/6oz low fat cheese (grated) and evenly spread on each chicken breast. Then add you two cherry tomatoe halves, and grill until begins to go golden.

Serve with superfree veg, and the wedges.

Seriously nommy, family gave 9/10

076vp.jpg

Healthy Extras

2 x Weetabix
skimmed milk

Syns

Dinner 2 syns - I had a salmon fillet with salad and cous cous with beetroot salad. (for lunch I had a veggie omellete)
Light chocolate trifle 6 1/2 syns
Options hot choccie 2 syns

Total syns 10 1/2

Snacks

fruit and yoghurt

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired its unreal, I am sorry that my dairy has been a bit on the boring side this week, but I am shattered, and its all I can do to type my diary syns etc each day. My M.E is playing me up, bad back, bad shoulder, sore legs, sore fingers...just shoot me now init :cool:

Anyhow, I am reading your dairy's!!.... diary's even lol. So its not a case of ignoring ya, and trying to slip the odd comment in there, so you guys know I am alive lol

Who loves ya.....the cookie monster! ...ummmm ok, step away from the cookie monster.
Its me of course! :D

Back