Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

Sorry I haven't been on your diary much this week petal - been very busy. Well done on the 1lb loss and I happen to think it must be the LAW to get tipsy on your son's 18th - end of an era and all that.

I haven't had time to look at your video yet as I'm about to go out in a few minutes but I defiantely will. x

Hey guys, just to let you know, I am still alive, just not been very well. I got laryngitis and a very bad cough, and feel like poop, not had the energy to do much tbh. Managed to stay on plan except for one extra bowl of cereal.

Loves you all, been mooching in ya diarys, your all doing really well! Keep it up! Good luck on weigh ins etc

Hi Hun

Sorry you're feeling all lurgified, theres an awful lot of it about at the mo
smiley-sick010.gif
hope you feel better soon chicky x x

Wow well done! You are doing SOoooo well! :clap: awesome job hun x

Yes I nearly fainted too when I worked it out. Lol

No more cinema popcorn for me.

Voice is coming back still feel rank, but getting there. Went off plan yesterday as mum bought me a box of chocs to cheer me up. I was too hormonal and poop to resist their call lol. Oops

Last edited:
I thought that was just your real nose after having the poorly lurgy LMAO:8855: ;)xx
smiley-laughing006.gif

Oooooo cheeky!!! LOL!! :D:D

Stayed the same this week, which I expected as not been a saint cos of being ill. My mum also bought me a box of choccies to cheer me up, which I ate! :D...and thoroughly enjoyed! :p

Anyhow I glad I stayed the same.

sorry hunni.....just couldnt resist lol;)

As for the choccies - as long as you enjoyed them, and they made you feel better........then they werent a waste of syns (thats how it works in Dizzy world;)) and anyway, you had a sts! :D thats awesome seeing as you've been all poorly sick :sick:
Hope you're feeling much better now sweetie, My OH is off work with tonsilitus and hes NEVER off work so he must feel bad :( x x

66 syns! You have to be kiding!!!

Back