Silver's Diary

I'm sure you will siddid :) you've been doing so well! Over halfway there already :D

My back is feeling much better. Managed my first exercise, other than shopping :p, in almost 2weeks this evening. A 5K jog/run with James and Rua. Didn't do as bad as I thought, managed it in a lil under 36mins. Hopefully back won't rebel in the morn. Felt a twinge earlier.

I'm sure you will Siddid :) you're doing so well. More than halfway there already! :D

My back is feeling much better. I did my first exercise, other than shopping :p, in almost 2 weeks. Went for a 5K jog/run with James and Rua. I didn't do as bad as I thought I would, managed it in a lil under 36mins. Hope my back doesn't rebel in the morn. Felt a twinge earlier.

Day 101

PP today.

Breakfast was alot of coffee and yogurt and oatbran.

Lunch was scrambled eggs, t bacon, NF cheese and some leftovers from last night with veg picked out.

Dinner was chicken breast and a hake fillet.

Was asked out to the pub but I'm really not in the mood so think I'll just go to bed. TOTM is making me narky.

Silver you sound narky lol, have a good evening, you know I'm not the best with you time set, so at the moment is it Friday night or Saturday night ??? I should look at our board at work it has all world time scales x

glad to see back improving us females are entitled to being narky we have to put up with male species! - 1 stone to go eh!!! FABULOUS achievement fellow 5'10" dukaner :)

I'm always narky lol

Well done :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 102

PV today.

Breakfast was yogurt and oatbran.

Lunch......I shared a whole roast chicken with James :whistle: :ashamed0005:

Dinner was roast pork with roast yellow squash, shallots and beets, dry fried brussel sprouts and t bacon and steamed asparagus. Oof! I am full! Couldn't finish it....though that didn't sto us from having stewed rhubard for dessert later :p

I've had a headache all day :( hoefully it will be gone in the morn.

Never share your chicken!

Ciara.....I'm biting my tounge.....fumes coming out my ears, He's eating MY chicken,I've cooked it for later and he's eating it at 9.30 I know he leaves for work at 11 but grrrrrrrrrrr, can you get a divorce for this crime? Or even prison time lol I'm getting to be over protective of My food hehehe

4.4lb well done that's another great loss, congratulations x

Great weightloss all together & this week, well done :)

Day 103

PP today, although I kept thinking it was PV because of the chicken yesterday...

Breakfast was late and was oatbran and yogurt.

Lunch was actually brunch and was an omelette with bacon, sausage, a lil red onion, spring onion and garlic.

Dinner was leftover pork roast from yesterday.

Went to the cinema to see the new film from Aardman Studios, "Pirates" and it was very good. Felt oddly down, despite getting an awesome compliment today, and very nearly got a frozen strawberry lemonade to have with the movie....only they were out of spoons. They did, however, have an M&Ms icecream/cookie sandwich which I thought about getting for the entire movie and the entire walk home... Stupid mind and it's weaknesses ¬_¬

Oh also did 5K in 33:30mins today. A little better on my last time. My legs are super sore from it so we went down to the hot tub for a half hour. Much looser now and I'm all dozy :) :zz:

Last edited:
Back