Silver's Diary

Unfortunately I didn't realise anyone was dressing up so I didn't prepare anything. If it was a regular sporting event I'd doing something with my make-up but the only make-up I can think of even vaguely related is for Dia de Los Muertos which I don't think would be appropriate :/

Good luck and may a fair wind be behind you!!! xxxx

Well done on your run today when feeling crappy AND your inspiring weightloss, you really have done soooo well!
I love the fact u surprised ur doctor! I also sympathise with u about not getting stressed out I focus on stuff that really I shouldnt be overthinking or worrying about, one good thing is I am learning not to turn to food to make me feel better! Have a great weekend.

Day 109

PP today and the day started badly. I didn't feel well and ended up being ill. James thinks it was nerves about the 5K but I don't know why I'd be nervous. I pushed on with the "race" anyway and finished in 686th (out of 1079) place with a time of 33:36mins (average was 33.10mins). Not to shabby.

Breakfast, despite my newly emptied tummys grumblings, was scrambled eggs and t bacon.

Lunch was a turkey burger

Dinner was a steak and 2 checken sausages.

Dessert is oatbran and yogurt.

We were supposed to head out to the pub this evening but my digestive discomfort swung a 180 and it's making me unpleasant to be around....unless you like noxious fumes :p

Ciara well done on the race and not a bad position x

Oh well done Silver specially since you were not feeling on top form - also well done on this weeks weight loss getting oh sooooo close to target...... Have a nice rest for the rest of the day Silver and you will be on top form in the morning. xxx

Wow, well done on the run with a complaining stomach too - what an achievement!

Day 110

PV today and weigh in this morn. I'm 178lbs. That's a loss of 1.4lbs.

Breakfast was left over sausages (2) and steak with scrambled eggs.

Mid morning snack of yogurt and oatbran.

Lunch was a salad with lettuce, chicken, cucumber, pepper onion and bacon.

Dinner was roast pork with brussel sprouts and peppers dry fried with t bacon and garlic.

Dessert was rhubarb and some yogurt.

Walked around Alki Beach today with James. It was very pleasant and relaxing :)

Good loss and sounds like you and James had a nice day

Hi Silver how lovely to be able to walk along a beach, great weight loss too oh and congrats on the run :)

An irish coleen with a tan!!! Now that will get the tongues wagging!!! Have a great week Silver..........x

Back