SilverSilph's Refeed

SilverSilph

Silver Member
Woo on my refeed! I'm quite nervous but being able to eat is worth the nerves! :D
So day 1 and i've just had my dinner, grilled chicken breast, seasoned simply with salt and pepper, and a salad of baby leaf spinach, rocket, cherry tomatoes and red onion dressed with balsamic vinegar. was lovely! I'm stuff now :D

I'll be back tomorrow to record day 2 :)

mmm -sounds lovely woman -looking forward to tomorrows meal lol

hope this week is as successful as the last 7. :D

Day 2: lunch was a salad pretty similar to last night but I added some chopped up ham instead of having a chicken breast. was really nice :)

Dinner was the same as last day 1's cos it was sooo yummy :) chicken was coated in mexican spices this time tho :)

Today will be much the same tho I think I'm allowed a potatoe later nom nom nom :gimi:

Day 3: I was a lil bad today....

Lunch was my salad which was eaten on the run as I was heading to my graduation today.

Dinner, and my parents insisted on taking me for a meal....I had the chargrilled chicken supreme with mashed sweet potatoes and potatoes and pak choi. sauce was mustard and chardonnay cream. luckily the sauce was drizzled round the edge and not on the food so i avoided that. pak choi were just steamed and were lovely and I only ate half the potatoes and sweet potatoes. After I had a very small slice of cheese cake..... I did my best, i think I did ok :)

Congratulations on your graduation lovie, also on your resistance, that was very controlled for a special occasion day! you've done brilliantly 2 and 1/2 stones in 7 weeks is good going, did you do much exercise?My weight loss seems to have really slowed down this week I've only lost 3/4lb since monday!
Good luck with the refeeding!
Janie x

Thanks :D i did no exercise lol, pharmacist said not too bother. I going back to the gym and stepping up my usual workout from next week tho. I kinda feelin a lil woozy every so often since i started refeed so wanna make sure I grand before I start on the gyming again. well done on ur losses! they're fantastic! :happy036::happy096: my losses slowed to roughly 4lbs a week too so i wouldnt worry, at least the weight is coming off was my motto lol :)

Back