Simis TS Weight Loss Diary

Hey Simi...not caught up for a few days. Seems we have both struggled...I was away for a few days and then could not get back into it. I have been back on plan today. Fingers crossed for both of us tomorrow

Hey Simi...not caught up for a few days. Seems we have both struggled...I was away for a few days and then could not get back into it. I have been back on plan today. Fingers crossed for both of us tomorrow

Hi shrimp

Hope you've had a good day today! It is really hard getting back on track but its so worth it when we do! I did well yesterday but almost had a wobble today but managed to avert a complete meltdown!!! I havnt got many flavours that I like left so struggled with mushroom soup which I find yuck :(

Had a mouthful of my sons dinner (mainly chicken) then got very annoyed with self!! so off I went to Tesco to find some ultra slim bars that everyone seems to really like. I have to say they taste really yum yum - far better than exante ones! On the way back from Tesco I stopped at boots and saw they were having a clearance of tony ferguson meal replacement packs for just 34p! I bought some apricot porridge packs. I just had a porridge and I found it very nice! It wasn't much to look at - bit like baby food! I know its not got the same nutritional value as exante but it did the trick I've stopped picking at bits of food!

Definately going to order some porridge when I finally order my next lot of packs which has to be soon as I've only got a handful of shakes left and plenty of tomato and basil soups - which I won't be touching no matter what :) seemed to have gone on and on need to stop and finish making my cuppa!-

It's brilliant news you are back on track. I checked tonight and I am back n ketosis. I ordered a months supply of bars and shakes this morning but can't get them until next Tuesday so I am going to have to have soup for breakfast, lunch and dinner until then.
pnot a happy bunny

I havnt got many flavours that I like left
I was afraid of that happening to me, so from the start I decided that I would eat in four-day blocks. I have the 4-week mixed bumper pack, so there are four flavours of soup and four of shakes as well as two types of bar. I alternate the bars, day about, and it takes four days to work through each of the soup and shake flavours. On day 4, I end up with no choice in the matter, as I just eat the remaining flavours from that four-day set. Then on day 5 it's back to having a full range of choice again.

Actually, I usually get my husband to choose the next day's soup and shake for me when we're sitting at the table the night before! That way, I can't leave my least favourite options to the end of the four-day block, with a grim day of tomato soup and strawberry shake to look forward to :D

Asking my husband to choose started as a joke. I had tried all the flavours once each, and wanted to show him that there was plenty of choice so he could take that sympathetic look off his face. But it's turned out to be not a bad way of doing it. And it lets him feel a little bit as though he's helping. It's quite funny watching him agonise over whether Thai chicken soup goes with vanilla shake. (Guess what I'm eating today ;) )

I was afraid of that happening to me, so from the start I decided that I would eat in four-day blocks. I have the 4-week mixed bumper pack, so there are four flavours of soup and four of shakes as well as two types of bar. I alternate the bars, day about, and it takes four days to work through each of the soup and shake flavours. On day 4, I end up with no choice in the matter, as I just eat the remaining flavours from that four-day set. Then on day 5 it's back to having a full range of choice again.

Actually, I usually get my husband to choose the next day's soup and shake for me when we're sitting at the table the night before! That way, I can't leave my least favourite options to the end of the four-day block, with a grim day of tomato soup and strawberry shake to look forward to :D

Asking my husband to choose started as a joke. I had tried all the flavours once each, and wanted to show him that there was plenty of choice so he could take that sympathetic look off his face. But it's turned out to be not a bad way of doing it. And it lets him feel a little bit as though he's helping. It's quite funny watching him agonise over whether Thai chicken soup goes with vanilla shake. (Guess what I'm eating today ;) )

Thats a really good way to go about it! Wish I had thought of it at the start! I just can't face any of the soups now just the thought makes me feel sick! I wouldn't trust hubby to do the choosing he'd take that long to decide I'd starve to death!!!

It's brilliant news you are back on track. I checked tonight and I am back n ketosis. I ordered a months supply of bars and shakes this morning but can't get them until next Tuesday so I am going to have to have soup for breakfast, lunch and dinner until then.
pnot a happy bunny

Whooohooo! Back in ketosis ~ well done shrimp! I think I should be back In ketosis today because the sticks were very very lightly tinged with pink yesterday!

I'm having a ultra slim bar today and a tony ferguson porridge after that I'm not sure what I'm having as my third pack! I have to tomato and basil, mushroom, banana shake and strawberry shake left all of which I just can't stomach! I was thinking of ordering single packs but it works out so expensive ~ can't justify spending £100+ on my diet - feel quite guilty as its my sons birthday at the end of this month so I'm not sure what I'm going do!!!

Back again!! I've had a week off (or is it more??? Not sure!!) but I have restarted today. Feeling really positive. I only have 7 vanilla Exante shakes which I'm using in my tea. I've got a load of slim and save products a friend gave me which I'm going to use up then finally do an exante order, I want to wait until the new products are available before I order!

Attended two weddings in the past week and fitted in the smaller clothes that I had bought (yippee!). Did weigh myself today and I'm 12st so have put 4lb on:eek: but considering I attended two wedding and it was my sons birthday last Thursday and I had loads of naughty stuff I think that's okay for me because normally it have put a lot more on!!! Now I'm gonna try and catch up on everyone's diaries and see what you've been upto!

Hi Simi. Welcome back. I think most of us have had 'time off' over the last couple of weeks. I'm finding it difficult getting back into ketosis. I manage to do a day and then the following day have a lapse. Nothing big, but enough to make me have to start again!

Simi great to have you back and good luck getting back on it

We seem to be all getting back on it this week so you're not alone! Lol
We can do it xxxx

Oops! My restart didn't last long:eek: (a day to be precise!) BUT I'm definitely going to be back on track tomorrow! I want to see 11st on the scales again!!! I weighed myself this morning and I was 12st 0.4!!!! Hope you're on track and have had a good day:)

Good luck for tomorrow!!!! New day, new start.

Thanks boarder Barton! How are you getting on?

Day2 of restart has gone okay so far! I've not had enough water though just two glasses! Think I might count my cups of tea towards my water count but I'm not sure if its allowed??

Had to get on the scales this morning seeing the numbers go down so quickly keeps me motivated!!! And they have gone down by 4lbs! I know this is not real weight but water nevertheless its still exciting! I did have a slim and save bar this morning which gave me really bad pains in my chest and shoulder blades ~ strange!! So I've had some gavisgon tablets which have made things better but I still feel really uncomfortable!! Hope you all have a good weekend:)

Hi Simi. Glad to see you're back on track. This is my third day back on 100% - I thought it was day 4 this morning! We'll have to keep an eye on each other to egg each other on!

Well done you two getting back on track xx

Well...... afraid I had 3 boiled eggs today but at least I haven't been having carbs!

Well done Simi, I'm doing ok, 100% today but struggling with the water again so say with a 2 litre bottle on the sofa. Back to work tomorrow which will be tough and I haven't told anyone at work so not sure how I'm going to mix my shake discretely yet. Keep up the good work :)

Lynne I am sure you will be ok with the eggs, they are all protein

Back