Simis TS Weight Loss Diary

Simi

I started my exante journey today so thought I would share my experience with you all. Although this is my first post I have been reading all the diaries on here for the past week and have to say you have all been a real inspiration, reading about your successes made me take the plunge and order my packs! I'm hoping this forum is going to keep me going until I reach my goal so could do with support from you guys!

so here goes - had my first half shake at 10.00 am (vanilla with coffee) managed to get half the shake all over the kitchen (haven't quite mastered how to use a stick blender yet ha ha!) anyway what was left I found to be okay tasting. Lunch was a veg soup, again had half - tasted nice surprisingly :) was running around all day but still managed to fit in 3ltrs of water (this is good for someone who barely manages a glass a day!)

Dinner was half soup and a choc orange bar - tasted weird (bit cardboardish) at first but it grew on me! Going to have the last half vanilla pack before bed and then that's me done with my first day hooray!! Was dreading getting headaches but have been fine ~ just wish all days are gonna be like this and sorry if I've waffled on and on but this has really helped me stay focused :)

Last edited:
It's a new day and I must admit Im surprised I'm feeling really good. In a really positive frame of mind. NO hunger pangs NO headache! Hope it stays this way:) just dropped little one off at nursery screaming and crying so need to take my mind off him so shall go and make myself a vanilla coffee!

Didn't manage my last half a pack last night so was thinking of adding it to today's packs ~ not sure if its allowed though so if anyone knows pls let me know! Off to make my shake now :)

Well done for day 1. It wont be a problem having the half pack today. You do need to have all 3 packs each day to ensure you stay healthy, so if you can plan things out so you manage all of them.
Hope you have a good day today

Well done for day 1. It wont be a problem having the half pack today. You do need to have all 3 packs each day to ensure you stay healthy, so if you can plan things out so you manage all of them.
Hope you have a good day today
Thanks moshermum so far everything is going well! Will make sure I fit all 3 packs in x

Had another good day! Did the kids dinner (pizza and chips) and didn't touch the left overs! The weird thing was they didn't seem appetizing at all! Before I would have polished them off ~ I just feel I'm In the zone and will loose the weight this time :D

I've still got a bar to have yet which I'm looking forward to and still got 1ltr of water to fit in before bed! Had chicken soup found it a little off tasting but drank it nevertheless.

Went shopping and bought - a recipe book of all things! It's a healthy eating recipes book which will come in handy later on :) I'm finding that I'm watching all cooking related programs on tv since yesterday strange!

Tried hot chocolate this morning and quite enjoyed it! Still feeling positive - I can't quite believe I've stuck to this 100% so far! Feeling proud of myself :D normally I would have cheated by now but I think I have realized buy doing that I'm only stopping myself from losing weight ~ so just trying to stay strong and positive. Hubby decided to have a takeaway yesterday and normally if I was on a diet I would have given in and 'tasted' some him but surprisingly I was not bothered at all ~ I wasn't tempted by it at all :eek:

I've a wedding to attend in may and I've order 2 outfits both in 2 dress sizes smaller ~ so HAVE to loose some weight by then, think that's whats keeping my resolve strong ~ have to get into these outfits because I've spent a lot of money on the on them and won't be able to afford more outfits!

Hope you all stay strong and have a good day x:)

Day four already can't believe how quick its gone! Do feel a bit tired and irritated today - anything anyone says seemed to annoy me for some reason:(

having a vanilla with coffee shake this morning but haven't had any water yet so off to fill my glass:)

Day four already can't believe how quick its gone! Do feel a bit tired and irritated today - anything anyone says seemed to annoy me for some reason:(

having a vanilla with coffee shake this morning but haven't had any water yet so off to fill my glass:)

Well done; you're doing so well! Time will fly so quickly :) I love the Vanilla shakes too xx

Have had a tough day today but have still stayed 100%:D

Had half a vanilla shake in the morning, then half veg soup for lunch. drank 2ltrs of water was doing okay up until then. Went to my dads who had decided he wanted to lay laminated flooring so decided to help him out and was there all day and didn't get back until 10.30.

When I got home all I could think of was shall I have bit of food I had cooked for this kids? Just a small bite then wouldn't have anymore? Maybe make something anything low fat? Had all these thoughts of how I could have something else and avoid the soup and bar - kept doing shall i shan't I for half an hour! Then calmed down and thought its day four I've come this far I need to stick with this so went and made my soup and ate my bar:) I'm glad I persevered and didn't come off the plan ~ feeling really pleased with myself :D off to bed now so will stop rambling on and on!

That's great! You must be deep into ketosis and really motivated/determined! Keeping going - you will be at goal in no time! :) Sleep well x

Glad you've had a good day too summerslim (just been reading your diary!) I've had another good day:) chocolate shake for breakfast, mushroom soup for lunch ~ horrible horrible uurrggg! That's all I can say ~ I still have half left which I'm not having today, can't face it, might mix It with another soup and try it that way tomorrow. I'm going to have my bar now and finish of last ltr of water.

I started on Wednesday and will weigh my self on Wednesday, have been tempted to jump on the scales but have resisted!

off to have my toffee bar now will browsing my new receipt book:)

It sounds like you're doing great! You will have a pleasant surprise when you weigh in on Wednesday! The soups are a bit hit and miss; try adding pepper and garlic powder - it makes it much more palatable :)

Hope tomorrow is just as great as it has been for you today!

Glad you've had a good day too summerslim (just been reading your diary!) I've had another good day:) chocolate shake for breakfast, mushroom soup for lunch ~ horrible horrible uurrggg! That's all I can say ~ I still have half left which I'm not having today, can't face it, might mix It with another soup and try it that way tomorrow. I'm going to have my bar now and finish of last ltr of water.

I started on Wednesday and will weigh my self on Wednesday, have been tempted to jump on the scales but have resisted!

off to have my toffee bar now will browsing my new receipt book:)

That should read "while browsing my new recipe book" getting a bit carried away with the typing!

I've been reading about people having a little vanilla shake in a cup of tea and tried it this morning ~ I loved it! I can have a cuppa now! I'm going to make myself half a banana shake this morning, not tried it yet so will see how it goes :)

Well done Simi you are doing so so well :D

Have a lovely day Hun! Xx

You are definately in 'the zone' Simi..... Pizza & chips AND a takeaway all RESISTED! Well done you. FC for weigh in Wednesday :) xx

You are definately in 'the zone' Simi..... Pizza & chips AND a takeaway all RESISTED! Well done you. FC for weigh in Wednesday :) xx

Thanks slinky13! I must admit I'm amazed at myself because normally I give in very easily ~ ketosis has done something to my head:) ....and whatever it is I'm loving it :D x

Back