Simis TS Weight Loss Diary

Hope everyones had a good day!

Banana shake was interesting ~ i had it cold but not sure i like it like that, I'm going to make the rest if it hot later see if that tastes better, not sure what I should add to banana to make it taste better! Had half of yesterday's mushroom soup with garlic powder and Worcester sauce (that's all I had in cupboard must get some Tabasco sauce when I go shopping) and it still tasted uurrggg! Can't have these I'm afraid I'm going to leave them to last:)

Since I've mentioned shopping I might as well mention another obsession I've developed ~ I just want to go food shopping! Crazy or what! I don't want to eat it just buy it!

Haven't had much water today ~ only 1.5 ltrs so will have to fit another 1.5 ltrs before bed. Think I will have a veg soup now as I only managed a couple of sips of the mushroom! Then have still got half a banana shake and a bar to look forward to!:)

I love the banana shakes, but vanilla is my favourite. Cannot stand the chocolate shakes. Soups are definitely hit and miss, so I don't order them now! I tried to use up all the flavours I hated, just so I could enjoy the ones I liked at the end!

I know what you mean! I love looking at the fresh fruit and vegetables and drawing inspiration for when I get to goal. I am addicted to food blogs and recipes too.

Hope you enjoy your packs much more today!

I have to avoid food blogs etc, I found that when I spent time looking at them and recipes on pinterest, that I ended up craving food too much and cheated. So now I'll be leaving all that until I'm near goal I think, best to avoid temptation.

I have to avoid food blogs etc, I found that when I spent time looking at them and recipes on pinterest, that I ended up craving food too much and cheated. So now I'll be leaving all that until I'm near goal I think, best to avoid temptation.

i know how you feel jael ~ last time I did a Vlcd I was the same ~ I'm very easily tempted! Don't know why it's different this time round!

I love the banana shakes, but vanilla is my favourite. Cannot stand the chocolate shakes. Soups are definitely hit and miss, so I don't order them now! I tried to use up all the flavours I hated, just so I could enjoy the ones I liked at the end!

I know what you mean! I love looking at the fresh fruit and vegetables and drawing inspiration for when I get to goal. I am addicted to food blogs and recipes too.

Hope you enjoy your packs much more today!

Hope you've had a good day today summerslim! I ended up having a bit of coffee in the banana shake it was drinkable, I agree I love vanilla too but with coffee! From the soups I like veg and chicken but I'm not keen on mushroom and tomato.

Ive only had half a veg soup and half a banana shake so far so I'm going to go and have my veg soup with a glass of coke zero now and then a bit later will have a toffee bar:)

Just had a chicken soup instead of veg and added a tiny bit of bouillon to it and It tasted fantastic! :D It's weigh in day tomorrow so am crossing my fingers for a decent loss! I feel slimmer but don't look any different ~ will just have to wait and see what the scales say tomorrow :)

Weighed in this morning and am happy to say have lost 7 lbs!:D Really pleased I managed to stick to it 100% and the week has flown by! Just hope I can carry on like this for the rest of the weeks because I do tend to get bored after the first week but I am feeling very positive this time round!

Having my cup of tea then going to tackle 8 year olds bedroom ~ I'm going to get rid of some of the toys he doesn't play with while he's at school! Don't know if I'm going to make it out in one piece though as there's so much stuff!

Great first week loss! I am sure this has spurred you on even more, not that you need it see how you managed to avoid all that takeaway! Hope you've had another great day and managed to tackle the bedroom :)

Having an early night today been so busy with the kids , house, cooking and shopping that I feel exhausted today! Ive been feeling really full and have had to force myself to finish all three packs ~ just don't feel like eating or rather drinking anything today! I only managed 2 ltrs of water too so not too happy about that.

Took ages sorting sons bedroom today but managed to fill a couple of black bin liners full of toys that will be going to a charity shop - I'm sure there's one that picks up stuff from home but can't remember which one, will have to find out and then get rid of the toys before he notices which things are missing! (Nasty, I know, but he doesn't really play with them anymore!)

hope you've all had a good day x

Morning Simi your doing so well!!

Hope you have more energy today :) xx

Thanks ED! Having an early night has done wonders for my energy levels ha ha should have them more often!

I've had another good day although I'm strugling to get my 3ltrs of water in for the last couple of days. Bought some coke zero today and had a glass of the today - tasted lovely, I don't normally like it! But felt quite guilty afterwards because it tasted so nice felt like I'd cheated by not having a glass of plain old water! Oh well drank it now so can't really do anything about it!

On the subject of coke zero I did read on this forum there's a coke zero cherry out there but couldnt find it in Tesco, might try Asda next they might have it.

Still have a toffee bar to munch yet so might get on with that seen as it takes ages to finish:)

Thanks ED! Having an early night has done wonders for my energy levels ha ha should have them more often!

I've had another good day although I'm strugling to get my 3ltrs of water in for the last couple of days. Bought some coke zero today and had a glass of the today - tasted lovely, I don't normally like it! But felt quite guilty afterwards because it tasted so nice felt like I'd cheated by not having a glass of plain old water! Oh well drank it now so can't really do anything about it!

On the subject of coke zero I did read on this forum there's a coke zero cherry out there but couldnt find it in Tesco, might try Asda next they might have it.

Still have a toffee bar to munch yet so might get on with that seen as it takes ages to finish:)

Ohh err don't know what's happening here my previous post has decided to duplicate itself!

Glad you've been enjoying your early nights! If you can't drink all your water, try green tea. It may help, as it has a different flavour and is warm?? Glad to hear you're still going strong! Have a good day!

Didn't get the chance to log on yesterday been busy! Still doing okay ~ I've had mushroom soup today with garlic granules and a little bouillon (seem to be adding it to every soup, think its the salt I'm liking) and it was drinkable. I'm using a shaker to make my shakes in cold water then heating them up in the microwave I prefer it this way because using a stick blender seems to make shakes frothy at the top which I find yuck!

I had a sneak peak at the scales today as my stomach still feels about the same as it did when I started:( but can see the loss in my face, just wanted to make sure the scales were heading in the right direction and I'm pleased to say they are:) another 2lb off! Had to beg hubby for the scales back as I told him to hide them because I become quite obsessive about weighing myself!

summerslim I tried green tea but I'm afraid it's not for me! Boring old water will have to do and the odd glass of coke zero, although I'm still trying to find a supermarket which has some coke zero cherry ~ really want to try it:)

Almost had a wobble! But managed to stop myself:) was getting in a frenzy about what I could have to eat and thats all could think of for a good hour ~ Googled a few low carb recipes and kept wanting to have something even though I'm not hungry!!!:confused: I though to myself I want to get to the end of week 2 still being 100% and its just 2 days until weigh-in so get a grip! managed to calm down a bit and had a couple of glasses of water, which did the trick. Hubby wasn't very helpful when he said I should just eat something as I'd not "ate" for nearly two weeks! :mad: (No what I wanted to hear!) anyway have come upstairs with my ipad to read some inspirational stories on the forum to keep me on track. I still have Half a bar and a shake to have yet so I've got something to look forward to!

hope you've all had a good day:)

Feeling very emotional today for some reason! don't know wether it's because I've nearly completed 2 weeks on the diet (I've never stuck to a diet 100% for this long) or because of people trying to sabotage my diet!! I've had a couple of family members say I shouldn't be doing this diet, it's not healthy, you've lost enough weight (I've only begun to loose weight yet for gods sake!), blah blah blah:mad: feeling really annoyed with everyone, I just want to get on with loosing weight and feeling happy about myself and could do without these comments! Sorry rant over just had to get it out of my system!

Apart from this my day's been okay, still got half a chicken soup left but I'm not going to have it tonight because I feel really full.

Hope you've all had a good day ~ I'm off to bed now for an early night x:)

I had a day in my first 2 weeks where I was a right moody cow, I think this diet can affect your emotions and it definitely affects your hormones. People always seem to have an opinion about diets like these, but honestly it's none of their business and it's not unsafe, if they actually did some research they'd realise that.

Back